Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

TTC with PCOS

Received a call from the fertility clinic that they were sorry but my bloodwork came back negative.. that moment all I could say was, “Ohh, uhh, that’s okay..” I honestly don’t know how or what I’m feeling right now.

@MarcelineTheVampireQueen95 I’m so sorry to hear about the results from the clinic. It’s completely understandable to feel overwhelmed and unsure of what you’re feeling right now. Sometimes, it’s hard to find the right words or even to know how to process everything in a moment like this. 

It’s okay to take your time to sit with your emotions and figure out what you need. If you want to talk more about what you’re going through or if you need a listening ear, I’m here for you. How are you coping with this news so far?
Mya000 Friday

@MarcelineTheVampireQueen95 I'm so sorry you're going through this. That kind of news can leave you feeling completely numb and unsure of how to even react. It’s okay if you don’t know how you feel right now—there’s no right or wrong way to process something like this. Just take your time and allow yourself to feel whatever comes up, whether it’s sadness, frustration, confusion, or even nothing at all for the moment. Be gentle with yourself and reach out for support if you need it. You don’t have to go through this alone. Sending you lots of care and strength ❤️