Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself here!!

Heather225 June 21st

welcome-to-the-community_1718991389.png

Welcome to our community! We're excited to meet you!

Please introduce yourself below.

Afterward, be sure to check out our welcome pack for everything you need to know starting out:

We've got vibrant group chats too! The Sharing Circle is open 24/7 for adult users! Drop in HERE so we can get to know you better!

frankShip7392 Monday

Hi, I'm Eugene. I just joined.

EvelyneRose Monday

@frankShip7392

welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here

BipolarBip Monday

@Heather225 

Nice to be here! Excited to work with this website to help myself learn and grow. 

0rca0bserver Tuesday

@BipolarBip welcome 

notHappinessBunny 3 days ago

Hi, I’m Jo. I just joined 7 cups a few hours ago. I’m not sure if I’ll stick around or not, I tend to convince myself that I don’t belong in spaces like this no matter how welcoming they are ^^;  You all seem so kind and caring, I really hope I can make myself stick around! I have a feeling that it might do me some good if I do.

PuffyCloud23 3 days ago

@Heather225

Hi everyone, I'm new here my name is Puffy Cloud. I am happy to be here, and learn how to overcome my issues and grow as a person :)

tryingtosurvive2024 3 days ago

@PuffyCloud23  I like your user name.  It made me smile.  :)

PuffyCloud23 2 days ago

@tryingtosurvive2024 

aww tysm, i like ur username too :D

MrMirage 2 days ago

Hello everyone, my name is Mr. Mirage and I am excited to be apart of the 7 Cups community! I look forward to connecting with you all and contributing to the growth of the community.

RemRem2010s 1 day ago

Hello everyone, I’m Rem Rem. You could just call me “Rem” if Rem Rem is too much, or you could hyphenate between both names if you wish. I came here hopefully for a sense of community, or at least to deal with some troubles I struggle with, and venting too. I really do hope that by coming here enough, I could change and grow as a person for the better.

VersionOfLotus 24 hours ago

Hello everyone... I'm Lotus

SteppingStone14 18 hours ago

Hello! I'm new to empathetic listening and I'm on my journey to becoming a life coach/possible counselor! I struggle with imposter syndrome and the anxiety that accompanies it. I'm loving this app and can't wait to see where this bridge is building to!