Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself here!!

Heather225 June 21st

welcome-to-the-community_1718991389.png

Welcome to our community! We're excited to meet you!

Please introduce yourself below.

Afterward, be sure to check out our welcome pack for everything you need to know starting out:

We've got vibrant group chats too! The Sharing Circle is open 24/7 for adult users! Drop in HERE so we can get to know you better!

orangeCurrent7055 July 19th

Hello everyone. Newbie here (signed up yesterday). I'm going through a difficult time (marriage separation) and have been feeling all kinds of ways...mostly depressed, anxious, guilty, worthless. Even though it is my choice to dissolve the relationship. There's obviously a super long story which maybe I will share but I found 7 Cups to help me through. 

LittleBirdie30 July 23rd

@orangeCurrent7055 Hi Orange! I'm so happy you're here! I'm sorry for the separation that you are going through right now. I know that some things can be so difficult, even if we choose them. I hope things get better soon and we are here for you! (:

Heather225 OP July 25th

@orangeCurrent7055

hey, we're so happy you found us!!

blitheSun94 July 20th

Welcoming all newcoming Members this summer season! Thank you for being here. 🌅🙏✨

image_1721499908.png

Heather225 OP July 22nd

@blitheSun94

clapping-standing-ovation.gif

Amanda84 July 22nd

@blitheSun94

thank you so much, I hope that you are well and having a good day :)

Dolcecaffe July 21st

I'm @Dolcecaffe . I'm Italian and I love coffee because for me means energy, break and a time in which speak with someone else with calm. I like to be helpful and I hope to become a good listener. I hope my grammar error will not be a big problem 😅

UnnatiAG July 22nd

Welcome to 7 cups @Dolcecaffe😄 No one is judging your grammar, This is a safe and non-judgmental space for everyone 😊

Heather225 OP July 22nd

@Dolcecaffe

welcome fellow coffee fan! if you ever have questions about the platform or how to advance as a listener, do reach out to me! you have a whole community here to help! happy listening!

Amanda84 July 22nd

@Dolcecaffe

Nice to meet you, the best of luck on your listening journey :) My name is Amanda84, I am Irish :) not a big coffee lover, mostly soccer mad, I hope that you are having a nice day :)

UnnatiAG July 22nd

Hey everyone! I'm a Verified Listener here at 7 cups. Whether you are a member or a listener I hope this place feels like home for you! 😊

Heather225 OP July 22nd

@UnnatiAG

congrats on getting verified!

UnnatiAG July 23rd

@Heather225 Yeah it feels nice haha, thank you 😊

Amanda84 July 22nd

@UnnatiAG

thank you for your kind words, I hope that you are having a good day :)

UnnatiAG July 23rd

@Amanda84 Hope the same for you too! 😊🌻

MukShah381 July 22nd

@Heather225

Understood! Here’s a more community-focused introduction:

---

Hello Everyone 🌟

Welcome to this incredible community! I’m here to offer support and be a part of our wonderful team 😊. I truly believe that even the smallest positive gesture can make a big difference.

Looking forward to connecting with you all and making this a great place together!

- wonderfulParadise69

Amanda84 July 22nd

@wonderfulParadise69

thank you so much for your kind words, I hope that you are having a great day :)

Amanda84 July 22nd

Hello everyone, my name is Amanda84 and I am new to this community and still learning day by day, I joined this community because I had many hard times in my life to overcome and I wanted to be able to pay forward all the support and love that I have received by being there to listen to others :) It is a privilege for people to trust you and show you their vulnerability, what a strength :) welcome to all new listeners and thank you to those who are listening for many years, making this community a wonderful, compassionate and non-judgemental place to be :) July 2024.

LittleBirdie30 July 23rd

@Amanda84 Aw Amanda! So happy you're here! You're so positive and you're such a great addition to the community! Welcome! 🩵

redWest3902 July 22nd

@Heather225,

Hi, I am 46 years old male. software developer by profession. sometimes i feel overwhelmed with dealing with work stress and my two autistic daughters, and my depressed OCD wife. i try to remain positive.

I am thankful for 7 cups system., i am new here and exploring and trying to rhythm my frustrations into positive force.

LittleBirdie30 July 23rd

@redWest3902 Hey West! It's very nice to meet you and I'm really glad that you're here! I'm sorry that you have so much on your plate, but you've come to a great place to get support! If you ever need to chat, there are so many great Listeners here for you! Let us know if you have any questions or need anything at all! 🌻

Heather225 OP July 25th

@redWest3902

happy to have you with us and i hope you get all the support you're looking for!

easyScarf7950 July 23rd

Hi, I'm Laurel. I'm here because I'm learning to manage and reduce the stress of being a newish mother. My baby is 8 months old already! 

LittleBirdie30 July 23rd

@easyScarf7950 Hiya Laurel! Welcome to 7 Cups and congratulations on your new baby! If you need anything, we are here for you! There is also a wonderful organization called Postpartum Support International that has a ton of wonderful resources for new parents that you should definitely check out! Let us know if you have any questions! 😊

jesusredeemedme2425 August 9th

Hi, Laurel! Welcome! Awwwww baby <3

BeaconofLight87 July 23rd

Hi every one I'm Amelia I'm a certified rsps/mhps and I'm glad to be here

LittleBirdie30 July 23rd

@BeaconofLight87 Hi Amelia! I love your name! It's so cute! Welcome to 7 Cups! 😊

Heather225 OP July 25th

@BeaconofLight87

welcome to our listener family!

Ghostintheflame July 23rd

Hi everyone, you can call me ghostintheflame or ghost for short. If you want to get a little more personal then either Jake, my current name, or Chloe, the name I’ve picked out if I ever transition. Neither one of them make me feel uncomfortable, at least atm. 

Speaking on that topic, I have been more and more coming to terms with my gender identity. Was born a man but have honestly been longing to be a woman for longer than I care to admit. Idk when I’ll be able to fully embrace this side of me but I do hope it’s much sooner rather than later. Currently 26, turn 27 later in the year, and by 30 I want to be at least in the process of my transition. 
LittleBirdie30 July 24th

@Ghostintheflame Hey Flame! It's so nice to meet you! I hope you're doing well and please know there's no rush in finding yourself! You'll be alright and I know that you are strong :) We are here if you need anything!!

Heather225 OP July 25th

@Ghostintheflame

welcome to our community! i am wishing you well on your transitioning journey!

pancakefluffy July 23rd

Hi, I'm pancake, I did use 7 cups many years ago, but I stopped and I have just started using it again as I am struggling at the moment

LittleBirdie30 July 24th

@pancakefluffy Hi Pancake! Welcome to 7 Cups! I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling. Do you want to share what you are struggling with? I can help try to find you some resources to narrow down topics that may be applicable! :)

pancakefluffy July 24th

thank you, I’m mainly struggling with depression, anxiety and a lot of work stress

Heather225 OP July 25th

@pancakefluffy

welcome back!!

sallen1234 July 23rd

@Heather225 hi i'm sophie and have only been in the 7cups commuity for a week, so far it has been good.

I suffer with anxiety and evryone has been supportive so far but i am yet to find a suitable listener and would appreciate if u would help me , i am 14 btw

LittleBirdie30 July 24th

@sallen1234 Hey Sophie! Welcome to 7 Cups :) So so happy you're here with us! We have Adult-Teen Listeners that can support you. You can find a list of them here! You can also join the general request queue and someone will be able to take your chat there! I hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything! 

Heather225 OP July 25th

@sallen1234

glad it's been good for you here so far! if you ever have questions, you can PM me!

reliableSea2077 July 24th

Hi my name is reliableSea I've been on 7 cups for a few days i feel it has been helping me i'm trying to gain more confidence in myself and improve at having better commination about how i feeling with my loved ones.

LittleBirdie30 July 24th

Hi Sea! Welcome to Cups! I’m so glad that it’s been helping you gain confidence and improve communication🩷 We’re happy you’re here!