Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Queer and neurodivergent

AriAnKa25 May 30th, 2023

Hi! I'm gender fluid, bisexual and borderline. My pronouns are she/they/he. I feel no one around me understands me and I'm looking for someone who does.

I like reading and writing. I love cats. I spend most of my time daydreaming and sometimes reality seems boring o disappointing.

I would enjoy a good chat so don't feel afraid to write.

Optimisticempath June 2nd, 2023

@AriAnKa25

Im with you about daydreaming and reality being disappointing... it is sad coming back to the usual stuff :/

Having someone who understands is so nice <3 you deserve someone like that <3

I'm happy to talk with you in forums :)

How's your weekend going? any plans?

AriAnKa25 OP June 2nd, 2023

Hi! Nice to meet you

Good to know I'm not the only daydrmer hahaha

Sadly I'm gonna be working al weekend

What about you?

fancyPainting89 June 3rd, 2023

@AriAnKa25 Oh thats nice, what kind of things do you write about?

AriAnKa25 OP June 3rd, 2023

Mostly poems but most of them are in Spanish.

Englishoak1 June 3rd, 2023

@AriAnKa25

I love poetry

WonNone June 3rd, 2023

@AriAnKa25

Daydreaming, cats, boring reality, no one around me understands me.

Mmh that sounds familiar,

Wait that's me. Oh hi another me🧜‍♂️

AriAnKa25 OP June 3rd, 2023

Hello, stranger. Nice to know people like me even if the interaction is limited by the internet

Premika June 3rd, 2023

Hi ArianKa

AriAnKa25 OP June 4th, 2023

Hello, Premika

WhyMeBro2000 June 5th, 2023

Hey

WhyMeBro2000 June 5th, 2023

I am new in this application and don't know how to use it properly. But i can relate the same thing i was younger.

Peacefulsea2000 June 13th, 2023

@Abigail42

Hello Abigail, I read your post and I would like to ask you to be considerate and be kinder with the way you write your comments, especially when referring to someone from the community.

Here we respect different points of view, but Arianka does not need to apologize for anything, they did nothing wrong, she does not need to apologize for her authenticity and courage to publicly express they truth and reach out to our community and they doesnt need to apologize for problems of which that aren't they fault

not trying to offend anyone

thank you very much

@Peacefulsea2000

Sorry for any mistakes with the pronouns, my translator misunderstood some things 😁

This post has been deleted
AriAnKa25 OP June 13th, 2023

That's funny because I grew up Catholic and I was told that the only person who can judge me is God. I guess they forgot to mention you. But it is ok, I forgive you. I understand you had good intentions, but you are obviously out of place. God is love and that's all I'm looking for. I love people and I love my self.

@AriAnKa25

And if you want to chat about the way that you're feeling or talk about anything that you have on mind, you know where to find me 😁

AriAnKa25 OP June 13th, 2023

Thank you for being there 😊😊💕

@AriAnKa25

Dont worry, that's what the friends are for 🤗

51LJ4 June 17th, 2023

I also daydream a lot. What are your dreams usually about? Just regular everyday life, some crazy musical, romance, horror, gore, action?.. endless possibilities. I want to know what others daydreams are like.

lightwolf7 June 21st, 2023

@AriAnKa25 OMG hi!!!! im gender-fluid too!!! im maxwell and i go by they/he/she pronouns! i get what you say about daydreaming too. i do it A LOT haha. i may or may not be neurodivergent too but i haven’t gotten checked out yet.

foreverevermore June 26th, 2023

@AriAnKa25 Hi! I'm Jack, and I'm also queer and genderfluid, who also daydreams a lot! I also love writing.

Although we might not be in the same age demographic, it makes me happy to see other people with similar characteristics and tastes!

unassumingWalker9643 June 26th, 2023

Hello! What kind of books do you like to read?

ioan489 June 26th, 2023

@AriAnKa25 you're so many names

Varnsey June 29th, 2023

Yo heard you like writing and reading. Do you have any other hobbies you have your sights on for the future?

embraeycingme1 May 9th

I know this is old, but I just saw your post now.

im a trans guy, but I feel like my identity is shifting a bit. You can use any pronouns with me

im sorry you feel like no one understands you

I write poetry,,‘more than I read and I also love cats