Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

elizabling September 3rd, 2022

Hi everyone I just joined a few mins ago. I really hope I grow to like this app. As of right now it’s just confusing lol

5Panda September 3rd, 2022

@elizabling hey what’s up. I joined a few days ago in hopes of talking with people going through similar issues and just to chat for fun. So far it’s been great. Everyone’s been super cool. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I think I’ve got the hang of navigating around the app now.

elizabling OP September 3rd, 2022

thank you for replying. It sounds like I’m really going to like this app. Thank you I will definitely reach out. I can’t wait to meet more people and become friends.

elizabling OP September 3rd, 2022

@5panda not sure why it didn’t tag ur name in the last one. Lol

SparklingSeashells September 3rd, 2022

@elizabling

Hey there, and welcome! It's nice to have you here (: I hope you find it a supportive and friendly environment 💜

It can be a little confusing to start off with, even as a listener who's been here a while, I still have to ask questions, and that's okay! Feel free to reply with any and I'll try my best to answer (:

JujuBears September 3rd, 2022

Hi @elizabling ❤️ welcome!

bestHeart53 September 5th, 2022

Welcome Eliza :) it’s great to have you here. It does take a while getting used to everything but give me a shout if I can help

leannescarlett September 6th, 2022

Takes some time getting used too. I’ve learned so much about this app within this last month. Joined the second week of August.