Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking For Similar Interests - Introduction

EirwenAri September 2nd, 2023

Hello! My name is Eirwen or Ari, and I use he/him pronouns. I am a nonbinary transmasc, and am also bisexual and demisexual. I am an extrovert, Hufflepuff, ENTP, and proud emo.

I primarily am working through depression, but I have better broken down my struggles on my profile :3

I love music, and listen to most genres. My main genre is emo/pop punk/alternative rock, but always enjoy new suggestions and bands I can listen to! Favourite albums are Collide With The Sky by Pierce The Veil, Danger Days by My Chemical Romance, Trench by Twenty One Pilots, Folie A Deux by Fall Out Boy, and 1981 Extended Play by I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME.

I really enjoy taking up hobbies, such as crocheting, painting, drawing, writing, origami, lego building, card making... anything that involves my hands creatively! The project I'm most proud of is the beginnings of a chain mail standard from pop tabs.

I'd love to meet new people and get to talk to them, become friends, and work through my problems with others. Excited to be here on 7Cups!

beck1 September 4th, 2023

Hey @EirwenAri ! Nice to meet you

Ooh it looks like you have a lot of really fun hobbies! I tried crocheting a while ago but then forgot about it! I think I want to take it back up again.

What things do you enjoy painting/drawing? Origami is super fun too... I just started getting into it.

Have you checked out the Arts and Crafts Sub Community? It might be something you have fun checking out 🙂

I look forward to seeing you around Cups

EirwenAri OP September 5th, 2023

@beck1 I haven't checked out the Arts and Crafts community yet, but will proceed to do so :3

I enjoy drawing people, or attempting to. Drawing off of real-life references, like taking a sketchbook and sitting down in a park and drawing the trees and the people. Atm I mainly paint things like album covers, but I'm working on expanding both my drawing and painting skills to creating things of my own.

Thank you for the warm welcome 💛

beck1 September 5th, 2023

@EirwenAri

When I was younger, I used to draw a lot and I was (and still am) so amazed when people are able to draw real life items from imagination or from references. So great job! Painting album covers sounds amazing!

Rossoy September 12th, 2023

@EirwenAri

Hey there nice to meet you I saw the ENTP part and got really intrigued as I have gained the interest of mbti a while ago (3-4 years ago) I also noticed we have similar taste at least I assume so as I enjoy the process and "completion" of art and music (Rock, cyber, classic, etc) I was wondering if you had any interest in speaking, writing, or communicating in general in other languages?

EirwenAri OP September 24th, 2023

@Rossoy

I have had that interest! Specifically French and Japanese, but my lack of attention span has made it difficult ;w;

lillyraine September 12th, 2023
  1. @EirwenAri Heyy! I don’t know if you’d enjoy it much but I mostly listen to songs by Alec Benjamin. A lot of his songs are about mental health and I like the style. The albums I listen to most by him are Narrated For You and (Un)Commentary. Conan gray is good too, but again kind of a different style. I don’t really listen to Panic! At The Disco, but Dying in LA is one of my favorite songs of all time atm. I know it sounds weird but I like making bookmarks lol, it’s just something I can do when I’m bored, or I just draw, but im always doing something that involves moving my hands. If you like reading I have a few book suggestions if you’re into reading lgbtq related books as well

@lillyraine

Alec Benjamin is amazing!! His voice is so soothing and his words just seem to hit home a little more, you know? Dying in LA is a really good one. And bookmarks are such a fun project - although it seems like I never have one handy when I'm needing one

I'd LOVE LGBTQ+ book suggestions :D

buildabetterworld September 13th, 2023

@EirwenAri

Hello, Eirwen or Ari! It's great to meet you. Your identity as a nonbinary transmasc, along with your bisexuality and demisexuality, is truly unique and beautiful. Your love for music, diverse interests, and creative hobbies like crocheting and chain mail standard-making showcase your vibrant personality. It's wonderful to see your eagerness to connect and build meaningful friendships here on 7Cups. Remember, you're among a supportive community that's here to listen, empathize, and help you work through your challenges, including depression. Welcome, and I'm sure you'll find valuable connections and support on your journey!

@buildabetterworld

I cannot thank you enough for such a warm welcome. I'm glad to be here and make connections :3

@SociusVj

Thank you so much for the kind, warm welcome, I appreciate it beyond words <3

limesnlemons44 September 13th, 2023

@EirwenAri My sister knows somebody like you... yea he made chain mail out of pop tabs for a school project

@limesnlemons44

I've never made something for a school project, although I will admit it sounds like something I'd do

RidireAmethyst September 13th, 2023

I love your name.

@RidireAmethyst

Thank you so much :3

Summer9681 September 24th, 2023

@EirwenAri .