Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

First time here

FloatingPhosphene September 22nd, 2023

Hi I’m new here. An I’m just looking for support, advice and some friends. Also someone to vent to. :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 22nd, 2023

Hiya @FloatingPhosphene welcome to the community, it's so commendable of you to reach out for support and friendships. Feel welcome to check out the different chatrooms here, if you'd like to connect with more people in a group setting!💛

YahyaAhmed September 22nd, 2023

Hi there 👋🏻 it's an honor to be your friend ☺️

Kenn8778 October 22nd, 2023

@YahyaAhmed

So nice,kind hearted and very sweet/Respectful you have a good personality 😊😃

YahyaAhmed October 23rd, 2023

@Kenn8778

Thank you so much for your kind words

trueconfidant123 September 24th, 2023

@FloatingPhosphene
Hey there! Welcome to 7 Cups. We are so glad that you joined and are here with us now. Reaching out to seek support needs a lot of courage and we applaud you for it. We hope you have a positive experience moving forward.

annWillow4life September 24th, 2023

@FloatingPhosphene

Hiii... I'm new too and looking forward to this experience.

Hope we can be friends

favio0916 September 25th, 2023

Hey @FloatingPhosphene, Welcome to 7cups. If you ever need a friend don't hesitate to hit me up.

AviHere12 September 25th, 2023

@FloatingPhosphene

Hi, welcome to the community, I'm new here too and I'm sure you'll find amazing people here And if you want, you can send me a message whenever you want

rajatrajv September 26th, 2023

Hello and welcome to our community! We are delighted to have you here. Whether you need someone to vent to, have questions, or just want to chat, feel free to open up and share. We are here to listen in any way we can.

Listener31005 September 27th, 2023

hey im here whenever you need <3

aisa02 September 28th, 2023

Welcome here! Feel free to talk without being judged.🩷

Aputik October 6th, 2023

Hi there @FloatingPhosphene!

Welcome to 7 Cups, I'm glad you joined us =) 

Here, you will find numerous listeners that are happy to hear all about what you want to vent in, and that would includes myself! 

Adivce will be difficult to get here because, at the end of the day, you're the person that knows best the situation you're in... But togehter we can help you figure out what you think is best for you in every single situation. 

There's also a vast number of communities and group chats where you'll be able to share your thoughts, experiences, laughs, cries and... ultimately make new friends!! 

Enjoy your time here =) 

Froglover027 October 10th, 2023

@FloatingPhosphene Hello, I also joined 7cups not too long ago, if you'd like I am quite a good listener and would love to be your friend. I don't mind any form of venting and will hype you up when you're down as no one deserves to feel bad in my opinion. DM me any time :)

MarinaHere October 10th, 2023

@FloatingPhosphene nice to meet u!!

Defeated63 October 10th, 2023

Morning I am new here and looking for some help. 

NancyBlack89 October 10th, 2023
@FloatingPhosphene ciao! Benvenuto!
cuddlySunset2357 October 10th, 2023

@FloatingPhosphene am here if need someone to talk with ♥️

3andahalfpots October 12th, 2023

@FloatingPhosphene Hello! My name's Marissa ^^ and I'll be happy to talk to you

quickwittedEyes3016 October 12th, 2023

heyy im new to if you wanna be friends u can always hmu

MiracleMagicalIdol October 13th, 2023

Hi @FloatingPhosphene! Welcome to the 7Cups community! I'm a newbie here too. I hope we can be friends if you want too :)

fearlessBranch7033 October 13th, 2023

I am happy to listen 

alicetang07 October 14th, 2023

@FloatingPhosphene

Welcome to 7 cups! Let's be friends. We're so happy to have you here. Feel free to talk to us about anything. We are here for you! 

fantasticJet1739 October 22nd, 2023

@FloatingPhosphene

Hi phosphene. Glad to have you here on 7 cups. Please make sure to check out our support chatrooms and feel free to connect with our amazing listeners in case you need to vent or talk about something. All the best.

Kenn8778 October 22nd, 2023

@FloatingPhosphene 

Ok, what's wrong, how are you feeling I can help you out and I will listen to how u explain how you feel.

Naveahneedshelp22 October 23rd, 2023

@FloatingPhosphene hiii welcomeeee

positiveIceCream7734 November 13th, 2023

@FloatingPhosphene

HeartStopperFan November 13th, 2023

@FloatingPhosphene I would love to be your friend😊

Alispc13 November 14th, 2023

@FosfenoFlotante

hi, I'm new here too. I'll be a pleasure to listen talk to you. You're not alone. <3

iwilldiesoon November 15th, 2023

@FloatingPhosphene a friend here 👋

AdrianAllegro November 16th, 2023

@FloatingPhosphene

Welcome to 7cups! Im glad you are reaching out for support and to make friends/vent. Hope you have a great time!

pomskymom November 16th, 2023

Hiya

TareqRafiqul November 16th, 2023

Hello from Dhaka 🇧🇩