POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

Littleliars8 February 27th, 2016

@bestrong123

I'm so sorry I meant HUG 😊

loveyourself29 February 27th, 2016

I really need a hug :(

Bluepisces90 February 27th, 2016

Heres a hug idk what it is to be depressed but im sad right now going throu a major change in life n the one person I thought was gunna help me actually helps less so yeah I feel lonely but im finding everday stength here just by staying positive

Mariana1997 February 27th, 2016

@loveyourself29 HUG SENDED!!! :D

pao27 February 27th, 2016

@loveyourself29 I send a big one for you girl<3

MohammedZema February 27th, 2016

@loveyourself29 me too

VS07 February 27th, 2016

@loveyourself29 *HUG*...!

TenshuZninja February 27th, 2016

@loveyourself29

*HUGGLEZ SENT* ^^

CityLights789 February 27th, 2016

@loveyourself29

(>^-^)> it's gonna be alright

MarinaKay February 27th, 2016

@loveyourself29 Hugs && kisses! This is temporary; stay strong<3 :*

DriftingAway February 27th, 2016

Tapering off my anti-anxiety meds... been in isolation for a while now =(. I've barely used my voice in days. Feeling very lonely and sad. Could use a hug;

compassionateTortoise February 27th, 2016

@DriftingAway Here's a hug from me *Hug*!! I really hope you feel better. heart

boona February 27th, 2016

@DriftingAway here is the warmest hug and loving compassion to you :)

skinnyoprah February 27th, 2016

I have had so much stuff on my mind lately, with my best friend relapsing, school applications, work, people expecting the best from me at all times, and no sleep. I could really use a nice warm, strong, tight hug right now. Hugs to all of you!

@skinnyoprah *Hug* It's tough being overwhelmed. sad you can do it! FIGHTING!

skinnyoprah February 28th, 2016

@compassionateTortoise Thank youuuuuu!

DivenParker February 27th, 2016

who know me ?

Ingrid13 February 27th, 2016

♡

Dragonrider1234 February 27th, 2016

I feel like tomorrow is going to be no fun and that everyone is out there living life to the fullest while I'm stuck at home. -_- I need a hug.

Inkheart1995 February 27th, 2016

@Dragonrider1234 Hugs to you Dragonrider1234. Dragon Rider after the book? If so, that's awesome. :)

Heatherrb February 27th, 2016

Just recently found out my BF OF 2 years was looking up hookers so he could have interactions with them Bc I wasn't doing that enough... Tried to work it out but we couldn't and even though he did this... I dont know how to get over it or him. He keeps giving me hope that we might get back together... I'm going through so many emotions and I can't deal with anything. 😞😢😪

MarinaKay February 27th, 2016

@Heatherrb I know exactly how you feel! My ex of two years cheated and he did it because "I wasn't giving him sex kinky enough."

brokenheart13 February 27th, 2016

@Heatherrb. How do you feel about him? After 2 years, do you see a future with him or does he seem more like a friend? My advice is that it's time to move on. If he is looking up hookers he lacking in something. Find someone who is looking for you😇

zodiac February 27th, 2016

@Heatherrb Hey you life is full of people like them use & threw all they know about but you have to get over with that type of people........

There's lotsof more you can be in your life.. 😊yes

LonelyShinobi February 27th, 2016

Life itself seems to be boring me on a daily basis, no matter what I try. People bore me, the things I try to do or learn bore me, I lack motivation to do a lot of things, to the point where it stunts my growth as a person. Whenever I try reaching towards something. My hand gets smacked down by others, but I keep trying. Every so often I contemplate just going someplace quiet and letting myself die alone, just like a flower in a basement. But... It's too easy. It makes me sad, being given a life of which I wanted no part in but still have to keep walking forward with. Because it's in my nature to, maybe if I walk long enough my legs will break... Maybe.

@LonelyShinobi I'm sorry, I'm feeling this right now too. sad *hugs* I hope we can both make it through.

Jinks February 27th, 2016

@LonelyShinobi you definitely need a hug heart

brokenheart13 February 27th, 2016

@LonelyShinobi

Hie there. I totally understand you. What I think is that you have not yet found anything that interests you or that inspires you and so life seems dull. There's a quote that says something like "if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid". I think you should consider traveling even if it's just somewhere near to clear your mind and maybe explore. You seem like someone whose chilled about life and I sorta admire that.

mylifemythinking February 27th, 2016

@LonelyShinobi ''"I was feeling the same " hugs you"😞

I kinda need a hug, I'm finally burning out on a job I took to please the people around me, even though I didn't care about it myself. But now I feel a bit stuck. I want to work on the things I care for, but I'm out of energy.

Not sure what to do, but maybe hugs can help. sad

Jinks February 27th, 2016

@compassionateTortoise here's a hug heart

Turquoisedreamer February 27th, 2016

@compassionateTortoise. I kind of understand what you mean. Here's a really big, really squishy hug just for you because you can never have too many hugs, amiright?

*BIG SQUISHY HUG!! *

girl3132 February 27th, 2016

I just broke up with someone who didn't love me. I need a hug!

goldenDog39 February 27th, 2016

@girl3132 I am giving you a hug. *hug*. There is someone out there for you

broken heart

girl3132 February 27th, 2016

@goldenDog39 heart

SakuraSkye February 27th, 2016

@girl3132 *hugs* Just remember that there are always other people who do love you! xxx :)

BeccaJene0 February 27th, 2016

My boyfriend is in jail for 9 months and my family is falling apart ! I need a hug 😭

goldenDog39 February 27th, 2016

@BeccaJene0 I'm sorry for this pain. It must be very difficult. Here is a *hug*. I hope it makes things better for you.cryingindecision

OptimisticBirch February 27th, 2016

I guess I just need a hug in general beause I have no one that would hug me. The only one who usually hug me when in trouble is living far away from me and I cannot contact him at the moment. Things goes in a bad way, let's say life's trying to drag me to my lowest point and I guess I don't want to be dragged down that's why I need a hug..

Bostoncreamdonut96 February 27th, 2016

@OptimisticBirch le me hugging you