NEED ONE???

POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

TalkativeIntrovert123 October 7th, 2015

I really need a hug right now.

TortueDesBois October 7th, 2015

@TalkativeIntrovert123 I'm here for giving you a free hug <3

@TortueDesBois - Wow, that was fast. Thank youuuuuu! :)

EucalyptWoman October 7th, 2015

Hugs from here too..

@EucalyptWoman

Thanks! heart hugs are much appreciated.

October 7th, 2015

At first I thought this was a little cheesy, but yes, a hug would be very useful right now :(

EucalyptWoman October 7th, 2015

Consider yourself hugged!

lazyKatz October 7th, 2015

Scatters HUgs for everyone x

Lpmae October 7th, 2015

Here's my Panda Hug to all of you 🐼

lazyKatz October 7th, 2015

Cute little panda,

jenniferlobsinger77 October 7th, 2015

that helps but i wish you were really holding me. cuse when my moms home i have to hold the tears in

ShyMap840 October 8th, 2015

Hugs everyone. This is for all of you. You always do your best to support everyone and listen.

Lpmae October 8th, 2015

🐼🐼

October 8th, 2015

*tackle hugs*

easyWater4109 October 8th, 2015

I need a hug. Maybe two...today was an awful day. I'm glad it's almost over.

EucalyptWoman October 8th, 2015

Sorry to hear today has been so bad...double hugs for you!

Kizuna October 8th, 2015

I wish we could all just meet and hug each other! Nothing beats a real, physical hug.

Dailycoffee October 11th, 2015

Hugs to everyone who needs one right now. We all need hugs. Mine are heartfelt.

☀️☕️💞

brightJackfruit1259 October 14th, 2015

Me to

lazyKatz October 12th, 2015

Hugs for all, I love the people here x

affectionateMango6329 October 12th, 2015

hugs to you too. Guys please pray that i reunite with a great friend here and only today i realised how much his presence means to me and in my life. His account seems to have been suspended and i have posted in a thread here how badly i need his assistence. Please pray that somehow the admin shows some concern in getting him back here. I am really torn :(

imaginativeDrum October 12th, 2015

@affectionateMango6329

If you need someone and they're okay with it too, you should keep reaching. The point of 7c is to allow us these connections even if, in the end, with whatever reason that got him suspended, the final and only connection he can do again is one with you. I don't see why this should be otherwise.

Just as I don't get why PM bans are universal. If we wanted to block them, we can. But what's the point of having individual rights to ban hammers when the mod just ensures it happens regardless? As soon as they see it as so. I can get forum, group modding. But PMs? Where conversations should be none of the mods' business anyway? Because uh, privacy yo? Senseless.

People, upvote mango's post if you agree. Get the guy his friend back, go. I choose you, public opinion! XD

affectionateMango6329 October 14th, 2015

@imaginativeDrum, thankyou so much for giving me hope. I have faith in people here and i know they're well aware what effect it can have on a person being helped if suddenly his listener suddenly leaves at a critical time when he was badly needed.

affectionateMango6329 October 14th, 2015

@affectionateMango6329 i am waiting patiently and i am positive. I love you all and i know you're gonna help me with this!

Samantharenee October 13th, 2015

Hugs to everyone! :)

determinedCucumber3563 October 13th, 2015

Even though I don't know any of you I feel loved :)

easyWater4109 October 14th, 2015

@determinedCucumber3563

big bear hug for you!

creativeMelon1653 October 14th, 2015

I had another bad day. Can I get a hug? Or am I abusing hug privileges to?

easyWater4109 October 14th, 2015

@creativeMelon1653

please have not one, but two big hugs!

hope you are feeling better today.

Caysea1989 October 14th, 2015

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5008616

TheHunthesHelper October 14th, 2015

A person came to me wanting to talk with you

TheHunthesHelper October 14th, 2015

A person came to me telling me they were said and wanted to talk to you they were very angry at me becuase i was not you... Please help?

sensibleCity4429 October 14th, 2015

My ex broke up with me for the fact that he wanted space, i tried telling him how much i love him but he was just so stubborn, he suddenly changed, he started cheating, I was so hurt and depressed. so a friend suggested the idea of contacting a spell caster, which I never thought of myself. after i contacted iyareyaresolutiontemple@gmail. com for his help. I asked him to do a love spell for me so that my lover can come back to me, but before the spell was done, I was a bit skeptical about the capacity to bring my lover back to me. 3 days after the spell was actually cast, my lover transformed, he returned to me and since then there is no more mistrust and no more lies between us. He doesn

Elinxs27 October 15th, 2015

*HUGS EVERYONE TIGHT*

healer13 October 19th, 2015

@Elinxs27

ELINX27 YOU HAVE A BIG HEART AND KIND SOUL

AustenE October 17th, 2015

I'm also here to give hugs. heart

healer13 October 19th, 2015

@AustenE

YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB AUSTEN

AustenE October 19th, 2015

Thank you so much! ❤

lazyKatz October 19th, 2015

I love to offer Hugs to those needing them x

TotallyMisunderstood October 20th, 2015

Well I posted one&lost it.lol

But hi I'm TotallyMisunderstood I hope you all are doing great. As for me I'm new here and new actually a few hugs if you have any extras but I don't want to take away from anyone. So here's {{{{HUGS}}}} for you that need it. I hope to chat for a bit with sumone then begin my healing journey of helpings other bc I no that's what will help me in my life. Take care&Be Gud to Yourself!