Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a Hug? FREE HUGS!!!

Laura February 5th, 2015

FROM ME!

NEED ONE???

POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

Havefaith68 March 24th, 2016

@autoclave. It is so dam hard to see above the darkness I struggle with the same problem but in reality how would we know the light without the darkness and vice versa. It all has its. Balances even if we don't get there as fast as we want. Keep your head up smiley you can do this

writerchick88 March 23rd, 2016

Has this been shared yet?

http://thenicestplaceontheinter.net/

So many hugs!

alexaners7734 March 23rd, 2016

@writerchick88 and they make it feel like a real hug!

Catsarefun March 23rd, 2016

@writerchick88 already knew it THANK YOOOOOOOOOOU for being such a cool facelaugh

AloeRGreen March 23rd, 2016

@writerchick88 thanks for sharing hugsss I am happily crying only to know there are still alot of caring people out there. angel

Wzanderlust March 23rd, 2016

Hugs to you all

dhabib March 23rd, 2016

i need a hug i have been unwell and dealing with my period march 18-20th now its the 22nd my anixety and stress had been chronic blood pressure has been chronic for three years and i got no help for it i had to get my own medication at a store for my problems my anixety to get better and when i have stress i drink tea and getting ahug is worth it its comforting sometimes when others hug others we need to cry on it on a shoulder be next to someone for comfort support sometimes others give hugs to be kind mar 18-20th its the 22nd i have been dealing with my PERIOD PLEASE DO NOT MAKE FUN OF ME THANK YOU IF ANYONE LIKES MY POST VOTES IT THANK YOU FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME

Havefaith68 March 23rd, 2016

@dhabib. I hope you feel better. Periods really suck and I hate being on them but remember that too shall pass at least until the next month. And tea is a great thing to drink especially during your period. yes

dhabib March 23rd, 2016

@Havefaith68 TRUE IT HELPS AND IT HELPS WITH MY STRESS THANKS FOR LIKING MYPOST AND UNDERSTANDING ME IM ONHERE I NEED HELP I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO I BEEN THROUGH ALOT AND DEALED WITH A LOT AND PERIODS ARE PAINFUL ITS CRAMPING I CRY SOMETIMES AND FEELING ACHY HAVING AHEADACHE IT BOTHERS ME AND MY MOODS AND EVERYTHING CHANGES I HAVE WEAKNESS IN MY BODY THANK YOU FOR THE GET WELL MESSAGE I HAVE IT IM NOT STRESSED AND ALSO IF IM STRESSED I WONT BE ABLE TO HAVE MY PERIOD I REALLY DONT WANT ANYONE TO MAKE FUN OF ME IM POSTING MY POSTS ITS DISRESPECTFUL IF SOMEONE DOES I DONT LIKE BEING DISRESPECTED MADE FUN OF

Karen85 March 23rd, 2016

Never have I felt more invisible than I do now. It's like my family -- parents, siblings -- it can function without me. Why do I even try?

@Karen85. Hey. Sometimes I ask myself that question and come up with no answers and instead my mind just puts me down even further. But then I see something or read something that makes me smile or makes me laugh and for a moment i know exactly why we keep trying. It is hard. Really hard to keep trying but in reality it is all we can do. And you know what they say try,try, try again. I know you can do this. Don't give up hope. I wish you luck and keep your head up smiley

Karen85 March 24th, 2016

@Havefaith68 thank you. I needed that. I've been trying to find something to get my mind off this, but I keep spacing out and going back to thinking I'm invisible, useless, and unnecessary. sad

@Karen85. No problem. Believe me i understand. Have you tried taking a nature walk or writing in a journal? It helps. At least in my opinion

Raelle123 March 23rd, 2016

Honestly, the urge to hurt myself is growing so rapidly idk what I'll do. I haven't self harmed in such a long time but it feels like it's just making me even more anxious and depressed. I didn't have such urges to kill myself when I was still self harming and now that I'm not it's just overwhelming. I don't know what to do anymore

cay11 March 23rd, 2016

My dad passed away 3 weeks ago and I feel so lost and hurt and its all just a lot .

ClaudiaPiscitelli March 23rd, 2016

@cay11 I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, but I wish you the best of luck & I hope you're okay 💓

cay11 March 23rd, 2016

@ClaudiaPiscitelli thank you . just attempting to be strong but its not easy . miss him a lot

@cay11. I am very sorry to hear that. It is really sad when someone you love passes away. You have to let yourself grieve. This may sound like a dumb or crazy suggestion but you should try to write a letter to your father telling him whatever it is that is on your mind. It helps to write things down on paper. I hope it gets better for you heart

cay11 March 23rd, 2016

@Havefaith68 thank you for the suggestion . I'm always willing to try new things . Just having a really hard time dealing with this .

@cay11. No problem and that's very understandable . You can make it through this. One step at a time.

BluntOptions March 23rd, 2016

@cay11 I lost my mom when. I was fourteen. Ian twenty two now and I have not dealt with it yet. I regret not mourning. I didn't know. You will be OK in time. Lovery always stands in the heart forever.

RiseaboveHate20 March 23rd, 2016

@BluntOptions How to refer a member to another listener?

Serenity82o March 23rd, 2016

@cay11

I'm Sorry to Hear that for your loss. You will be Fine. He is happy and finally rested in peace! I know it's hard. I lost my parents, other family members, and grandparents as well. Take Care!

Ninaxoxo March 23rd, 2016

@cay11 it's gonna be okay. Things get tough you know? Everyone dies , its just how life works but its up to you to stay strong because your loved. People cares and maybe it would be good if you was to try to take your mind off it? Like read your favorite book or listen to your favorite songs or go outside with friends and enjoy yourself. 😩😘 keep your head up, i know you can do it. 💚

ThatAHAmoment March 23rd, 2016

@cay11 I'm sorry for your loss. I lost a parent too. Stay strong

NyaaMio March 23rd, 2016

I just wish i could wrap you all up in blankets and give you a big hug ❤❤❤❤❤

Cloudydragon March 23rd, 2016

@NyaaMio - Just thinking about it makes me feel better. Thank u💙

ParanoidPoet March 23rd, 2016

It was all I could do not to break down crying. The music and videos were so impactful. Thank you for sharing.

unrelenting March 23rd, 2016

I don't really know, I just need hug, okay?

LunaViolet1 March 23rd, 2016

One of my pet hamsters passed away ....

Sorina March 23rd, 2016

@LunaViolet1 Hi! I love animals very much and I know there are people who can't understand how it is to love a pet. When one of them dies it's like you've lost a family member. I understand this. The only advice I can give you is to get a new pet. Not to replace the other one, but to remember you about him. It helps.

Idontevenknow112 March 23rd, 2016

I feel as though I'm never going to be able to find someone that's as serious about me as I am them.

ramjam18 March 23rd, 2016

@Idontevenknow112 i know how you feel man, *hug*

Wish we'll all eventually get there..

DearSunshine March 23rd, 2016

@Idontevenknow112

You know, sometimes I feel like that. But dear, I believe, that someday, in this World with millions of humans like me, I will find that special, perfect and beautyful person to me, just for me. When that times comes I will enjoy in a FULL size. And I know, sometimes frustate see that escene YOU want to live. Pump it up!!

Hideko14 March 23rd, 2016

I dunno.. I've had a crappy week so far and i really need a hug ;-; yesterday was terrible 😓

AloeRGreen March 23rd, 2016

Don't worry @Hideko14 all is gonna be okaywink

Ps. I am sending you a lot of heartheartheart LoveSrawberries and a warm hug angel

Pregat13 March 23rd, 2016

Really feeling like a hug found out I'm pregnant and I'm 13 years old 😢

lazyKatz March 23rd, 2016

Thats alot for you to take in, I hope you'll have lots of support and help. xx

Big Big HUGS to you xx

itsnina101 March 23rd, 2016

had a really bad day, wish someone would hug me right now

ramjam18 March 23rd, 2016

I keep giving a lot of energy to people who don't deserve it. I've been broken twice now without even knowing what should have been done differently.