Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav
Community /

Newbie Hub

Create a New Thread
Gif Photo Link
Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself here!!
by Heather225
Last post
1 hour ago
...See more Welcome to our community! We're excited to meet you! Please introduce yourself below. — Afterward, be sure to check out our welcome pack for everything you need to know starting out: * Members [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M53Nm5-pbtxx2_jKfXYgYzo3NgXxjNfMwfzVSRC1rZg/] * Listeners [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LTMvBFOgWICNHLlfNvzeQf2vkF3PPRn_jQUxJxjASOk/] We've got vibrant group chats too! The Sharing Circle is open 24/7 for adult users! Drop in HERE [https://www.7cups.com/chat/?c=lmJndHyWk5edlLBlWVrCnQ!!] so we can get to know you better!
Introducing the (new) New Member Guide!
by Heather225
Last post
2 days ago
...See more The Member Welcome Pack has served us well over the years, however, it's a bit long and can be difficult for members to ingest. Our Ambassador @Jenna created a fantastic guide that presents an overview of our platform and includes the most commonly requested information (here) [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M53Nm5-pbtxx2_jKfXYgYzo3NgXxjNfMwfzVSRC1rZg/edit?usp=sharing]. It's a quick, easy, straightforward and visually friendly read with links to all the appropriate areas. As a community, let's switch to using this as our primary onboarding resource. (Note: the Welcome Pack will remain an active document, and it's linked at the bottom of the new guide.) If you're just joining 7 Cups, I recommend bookmarking this helpful resource, and if everyone can start sharing it around, we can get this in rotation ASAP! Thank you all for collectively caring for our community!
7 Cups Appreciation Program!
by
Last post
Tuesday
...See more Hi, Amazing People! Do you know about the appreciation program [https://www.7cups.com/forum/gratitude/AppreciationProgram_2310/PeerAppreciationProgram_262230/] at Cups? 😀 Anyone at Cups may appreciate any member or listener anytime using our appreciation form (click me) [https://forms.gle/QEni2At39ZMApELr6] What happens after I send an appreciation using the appreciation form? Good question! There's a Smile Spreaders team that makes really beautiful posts in the program thread (linked above). Make someone feel special today! Send your sweet note now! [https://forms.gle/QEni2At39ZMApELr6]
Kitties
by ToughCooki
Last post
2 days ago
...See more Hii do we have any kitty lovers, and if so, post some photo's of them if you have a kitty I love cats, in 2020, my cat Jinx died and since then I've been sad but last Christmas I got my new kitty Pheonix!!! And he's almost 2 years old. He's a orange tabby and he likes to play catch :)
What motivates you to spread kindness in your daily life?
by Phoenixthepoised
Last post
September 7th
...See more For me, it’s the belief that even small acts of kindness can create a ripple effect, making the world a bit brighter. Plus, seeing the positive impact on others often brings a sense of fulfillment and joy that’s hard to beat. What about you? What drives your commitment to kindness?
What did you see first? Tells a lot about you!!!
by VijayRathore
Last post
September 5th
...See more
share a happy moment with me!
by pennyp06
Last post
September 3rd
...See more welcome to 7 cups! i'm so glad you're here. why not start by sharing a positive experience with the community and also making new freinds!
Need a Hug? FREE HUGS!!!
by Laura
Last post
August 28th
...See more FROM ME!NEED ONE??? POST HERE, I GOT YOU!ALL WELCOME
Alphabet Game
by communicativePond1728
Last post
August 26th
...See more Taking turns, follow the alphabet to name animal or mineral, flora or fauna 😊 😊 😊  Example: Amethyst 🔮  Banana 🍌  Cactus 🌵  Donkey 
What did you see first? Tells a lot about you!!!!
by VijayRathore
Last post
August 2nd
...See more Interesting things you will lean about you.  Tell me what do you see and i will share an insight about you
Where are ScreenNames 1-18?
by ScreenName19
Last post
July 22nd
...See more I'll get to the point of the thread title, but I should introduce myself first. Hey! I'm ScreenName19 and I'm 30 years old. I'm not good at talking to people but I totally want to be. I'm a stay-at-home mom with no friends. I have always had social anxiety, and it's hard to meet people. It's also hard to like people enough to want to hang out with them. (Not that I think very highly of myself.) It'd be cool to end up meeting a girl I get along with on this website, but I won't get my hopes up. I was just going to make my screen name ScreenName, but that was taken, and so was 1-18. I want to know who are all of these other ScreenNames that checked number by number? They might be my people. 
The New World
by igetlonelysometimes
Last post
July 14th
...See more    In this story, you are the main character. Please envision yourself as "I" in the story. Camie (me) is your friend. Enjoy <3.  "Hey, Camie?" I ask.    She turns her head around to face me, ever so slightly, to signal 'yeah?'     The wind did not approve of the sudden movement and sent a fistful of spite. This, in doing so, caused Camie's dark locks to envelope her sun-kissed face.     I giggle at the sight.     "Are we- are we still gonna run away together?" I work up the courage to ask.     She stares at me in disbelief. Then she starts laughing.    At this point I'm just very confused, but I work up a smile. After all, laughs are contagious.     "Of course we're gonna run away together, silly", she says.     She points her hand into the sky, high high above, where no one can reach us. "That's where we're gonna go". "It's gonna be our place". "Only ours, and no one else's".    Then she pulls me close, into a hug. She tangles my hair in-between her soft fingers and plants a plum-colored kiss on my cheek (it's one of those kisses that make you float and sends an electric shock that tingles).    She continues, looking into my eyes,  "It's gonna be a place of no violence,    no judgement,   no perfect God,    no money--"    You stop her.   "But most importantly", you start. "It's gonna be a place where...  feel free to leave your answer in the comments, it could be what you don't want or what you want our world to have, or just anything you wanna say to fill it in.  Thank you for reading. Um please pay no mind to my bad writing. I hope you could spare a comment(s) for me. I'm looking forward to your answer(s)! I made this so I could see a list of what everyone hopes for.                  
What is your favourite colour?
by VijayRathore
Last post
June 5th
...See more Will start. Mine- Blue
Name Game !
by communicativePond1728
Last post
May 31st
...See more Find a word that describes something about you for each letter of your username ! Me: Creative Oval face Magical Mirthful  Insightful Night owl Intuitive Cool Adventurous  Tall Investigative  Vivant Elegiac  Passionate Occasionally outgoing Naturally sporty Dishes usually need doing 🌅
What's the best advice you have ever received or gave?
by withloveMaoMao
Last post
May 4th
...See more Hi, everyone!  I'm Mao--a new listener. I'm happy to be here, and I'll be more than ecstatic to get to know you guys. ❤️ A person once told me that it is better to be kind than to be right, and I always try to live by her words. ☺️

Newbie Hub

Welcome to the Newbie Hub! This is a space for newbies to learn, ask and get involved in the community. A safe and inclusive space to help settle you in on your new 7 Cups journey. You can check out our introduction video here!

What are the different forum topics for the Newbie Hub?

7 Cups of Tea Mission & Core Values: Find information about our mission here!

7Cups Wellness Initiatives: A place for all of our wellness initiatives.

Community Guidelines and Protocol: Want to review our guidelines and protocols? View them here!

Icebreakers: Settle in by breaking some ice.

Our Vision for a Better World: Review our vision here.

Questions & Information about using 7 Cups: Got a question? We have an answer!

Resources at 7 Cups to Help You: Need some resources to help you on your 7 Cups journey? View them here.

Support Room 24/7 Project: All information relating to the support chat room.

Welcome & Introductions to 7 Cups!: Introduce yourself as a new 7 Cups user here!

How can I help?

You can help us by simply responding to threads and sharing your story (if you're comfortable). Check-in with us, join a discussion, or start one! Alternatively, you can join us as a Forum Leader. Check out this thread for more information.

Helpful Threads

Members Introduction Thread: Members, introduce yourselves to 7 Cups here!

Listeners Introduction Thread: Listeners, introduce yourselves to 7 Cups here!

Member Welcome Pack: Members, find relevant resources and how-to guides here!

Listener Welcome Pack: Listeners, find relevant resources and how-to guides here!

Newbie Hub FAQ

Q: Are there any sub-community-specific guidelines that we need to adhere to?

A: You can find Sub-community-specific guidelines below, which you should follow in addition to the general forum guidelines.

Q: Are there any Newbie Hub chat rooms?

A: Yes! You can find a list of the chat rooms here.

Help! I still have a question! 

If you need help, feel free to contact a community leader or post here, and someone will contact you.

Community Guidelines

Make yourself at home.

Do not hesitate to ask questions or reach out for help and support.

Always remember, you're not alone.