Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

- Check-in with our welcome committee team members -

kenzolena August 1st

Hi Team,

I hope this message finds you all well😊!

I wanted to take a moment to check-in with everyone and see how things are going. As we continue our efforts to make new members feel welcome and integrated into our awesome pawesome community, your feedback and experiences are incredibly valuable to us <3.

Please let me know:

1.  How are you finding the current welcome process that we use at the moment?
2. Are there any challenges or concerns you've encountered while welcoming new members or in general?
3. Do you have any ideas or suggestions for improving our approach within our team?

Your dedication and hard work are truly appreciated, and I'm grateful to be working with such an amazing team, you are all awesome pawesome.
Let's continue to make a positive impact on our community together!

Looking forward to hearing from each of you.

Best regards,
Lena

Leader, Welcome Committee

Tagging our team members:
@Heather225 @Kenzolena @AnnaSilverberg @heathermarie95 @Arie3 @KateDoskocilova @rubyjane00
@Coffeebean26 @Clarisse29 @JujuBears @LittleEggHarbor @Jenna @Sealiously @yourlocalIKEA
@KindleMissie @MindfulJourney @hope @Ayesha

Jenna August 1st

@kenzolena

I really enjoy this process. Less things to keep track of like forms. I also like that we're responsible for the names we gather.

2. Are there any challenges or concerns you've encountered while welcoming new members or in general?
Nothing beyond being hit on. But that is easy to let slide off my shoulders.

3. Do you have any ideas or suggestions for improving our approach within our team?
I think it's too early to tell.

Heather225 August 1st

thank you Lena!!

looking forward to hearing everyone's experiences so far! 

KindleMissie August 2nd

@kenzolena

It's much flexible and easier which I enjoy it the most. 

Not really! However, there are some minor glitches in the web browser but I tackled it, so not a big problem. Overall, it's a good experience.😊 Thanks for having me in a team!💗

Ummm..No, I like the process right now we are following. Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you guys have put in! It's awesome💕🌟

LittleEggHarbor August 2nd

@kenzolena

Ello :3

It has been super fulfilling! 

I'm currently struggling with some personal issues in my life and took a self break from welcoming. I'll be back into it soon.

So far, I don't! I do think having regular check-ins is really helpful though.

yourlocalIKEA August 3rd

@kenzolena

I think it's a good way to welcome newbies, and I really like the process.

I think that sometimes its harder to keep track of how many people I've welcomed, and I get worried if I don't meet the monthly quota.

I don't think there's any problems right now. Maybe more of a follow up? Although maybe it could be done through 1 on 1 chats instead.

kenzolena OP August 4th

@yourlocalIKEA

Thank you so much for your feedback <3, I will make sure to make the needed changes ^^

JujuBears August 6th
  1. I find the process very easy and simple :) It’s also very organized and accessible.
  2. No challenges or concerns at the moment - have received positive feedback!
  3. Too early to tell!