Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Re-Introducing Member Compassion Course

ASilentObserver July 8th, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well.

This post is about - 7 Cups Compassion Course which was created by Laura. The course is for members only. Not for listeners!

The goal of this course is to understand and know the basics of practicing compassion and help & support our members to have a compassionate experience in the group support chat rooms. This course allows you to foster healthy conversations and connections as well as be a compassionate, loving, supportive, and amazing member of the chat rooms and the community.

Who can participate?

Any member can take this quiz. Even if you are an experienced member, then also welcome to take part in it. Because we are all learning and practicing compassion.

How can a member participate?

• Once you have completed the course, please let us know in the comments of this post.
  • Also, tag any 3 members you know to invite them to take the quiz as well.
  • Your responses to the course will be graded and if you successfully passed it, you will receive, “Compassion Hero” badge.
  • If you didn’t pass, that’s okay. Feedback will be shared and then you can retake the course.

Please remember that this course is designed to help you practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Because it is kindness that makes any place a better place to live in. Also, it will make you feel more comfortable, and well equipped to participate and be a wonderful participant in the group support chat rooms and forums.

If you have any feedback to improve the course or any other ideas, please let us know in the comments of this thread.

On that note, I invite you to take the compassion course here: https://tinyurl.com/4us8x8ue

A big thank you to @vivelespatates for single-handedly managing this initiative for all these years!

Edit: by ASilentObserver on 04/06/2022

atatum08 November 6th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I did the course

Invisiblechameleon73 November 27th, 2022

@ASilentObserver finished the course. Thanks

axolthegayaxolotl November 29th, 2022

Just took it!! So excited

ASilentObserver OP November 30th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before Nov 30, 2022.

Congratulations to our newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@GalDeco @atatum08 @supergirl134679 @monkchick @axolthegayaxolotl @Marsieboo @carrycandy1523 @tallWalker4850 @mysteriousClover @NebulaCreation @SystemOfWolves @VictoriaLove7 @abacaxi74 @LisaLewis @BeautifulOcean5

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

P.S: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please send me a message.

VictoriaLove7 November 30th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Yay! Thank you, Obs 😊

pinkpineapple123 November 30th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

i didn't do anything why am i tagged ?? also what is this for??

ASilentObserver OP December 19th, 2022

@pinkpineapple123 you completed Compassion Course Quiz, Pink and you passed it. So have now compassion hero badge and that is why you are tagged to this post.

Rozie1976 December 19th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I've just finished your compassion course. Thank you for this learning opportunity! 🤗

ASilentObserver OP December 19th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before Dec 19, 2022.

Congratulations to our newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@BeamsOfHope00

@intuitiveTurtle4847

@Rozie1976

@livbinny

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

P.S: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please send me a message.

MydogLiz8 December 21st, 2022

Hi @ASilentObserver

I just finished taking the 7 cups compassion course!

It was great! Thanks for all you do!

Charlieanonymous December 26th, 2022

Hello, I have completed the test :)

I have just recently signed up on this site so i don't have three people to tag yet.

Thank you!

onwardforevenmore December 30th, 2022

Completed! Learned something useful - thanks!

ASilentObserver OP January 16th, 2023

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before Jan 15, 2023

Congratulations to our 8 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

• @Ash132022
  • @Meez78
  • @Charlieanonymous
  • @onwardforevenmore
  • @SolitaryBird
  • @kc526
  • @Yuue
  • @dinosaurBlitz

P.S.: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please send me a message.

Kittenclaws January 17th, 2023

I took the course and really enjoyed it. A helpful reminder to me of how I need to behave and treat other people with compassion (not that I wouldn't but when I'm upset I can speak without thinking and taking the test showed me I need to work on that)

I only joined yesterday and don't know anyone yet to tag, I hope that's not a problem :(

meez78 January 23rd, 2023

Just took the compassion course. Thanks for all you guys do!!♥️🫂

TheGeminiInMe February 4th, 2023

@ASilentObserver Just finished completing the compassion course! Thank you guys so much! ♡

Jewels012222 February 8th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

I completed this course. It seemed natural and obvious for me, but I have seen many people out there that this course would be good for.

SicariusT February 8th, 2023

@ASilentObserver I completed this course. It was very enjoyable!

aquaBeing6752 February 11th, 2023

@ASilentObserver just finished the course

purpleSea7109 February 19th, 2023

Thank you for letting me take the course and tests. Thanks to 7 cups of tea and team. Listeners and moderators too and other people here new or old welcome and hope to help you all.

Welcome and join us.

I just a click away.Xx

SleepyShyCat February 19th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

I completed the course and took the test. Thanks 😸

t1dstrong February 20th, 2023

@ASilentObserver I took the quiz. Tysm!

Cancun February 20th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Just finished. I wish there was a way to make this a condition of becoming a new member. 🤷‍♀️

purpleSea7109 February 21st, 2023

Thank you for letting me take the course and tests. Thanks to 7 cups of tea and team. Listeners and moderators too and other people here new or old welcome and hope to help you all.

Welcome and join us.

I have completed this course.

Foreigner419 February 25th, 2023

I completed the course. I was able to finish it with confidence in 7cups and it’s members and staff.

Foreigner419 February 25th, 2023

I tag brokenrayl, Liz, and all members to take the course. If you have been here awhile it doesn’t hurt to go back and look it over to refresh.

Acceptnlove2 March 10th, 2023

I have taken the compassion test and am rather nervous. I really want to help.others.

Grammy23 March 14th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

I completed the course. Thank you so much for offering these mini courses.

purpleSea7109 March 15th, 2023

Sorry how do I know I passed the course. I did the tests and completed them. I am a click away.Xx

Tell me please then I do the course work again.Xx thanks love you all 7 cups tea and the team.Xx

StormsOfNeptune March 20th, 2023

@ASilentObserver thank you! I just finished this course :) I would tag people, but I don’t know how to yet!

ASilentObserver OP March 27th, 2023

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before March 27, 2023.

Congratulations to our 28 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@Meez78 @mysticrose27 @TheCrew4887 @TheGeminiInMe @Koulentis @Jewels012222 @SicariusT @toughCup4675 @0zzyk1ns @SleepyShyCat @purpleSea7109 @t1dstrong @qwerWater3739 @SparklingCrystal @mo27 @Chillachil @TigerEyes @TheDreamingSystem @Cansuhaya @h4rmonthomas @anais @BenittaJ @Aqua7281 @DarkerPlaces @Vivikun9 @Fearlesssoul @CamiThomas @Keith22534

Keith22534 March 27th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Thankyou! You are incredible!

SullyAnn9 March 29th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

I took the course/quiz, it was so helpful.

Barltik2065 April 14th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Completed to gain the compassion hero badge, didn't know I needed it to gain access to room.

moonChildLotus23 April 25th, 2023

Quiz completed?

Paisleykaat May 3rd, 2023

Hello. I just took the quiz and I think I passed I missed one question because I didn't choose all of the options. So and I don't know anybody to tag yet

ASilentObserver OP May 11th, 2023

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before May 11, 2022.

Congratulations to our 9 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@moonChildLotus23 @dinosaurBlitz @Kiblii @Paisleykaat @howegeorgia20 @SadSinbad @AdaptableOcean4193 @Vitalda @compassionateOak202

compassionateOak202 May 11th, 2023

@ASilentObserver I didn’t know there was a thread about it 😅. Thank you!!! (´▽`ʃƪ)

@SadSinbad@AdaptableOcean4193 oh my gosh you guys took the course too! Yay, Congrats to us all!

(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

DarkerPlaces May 12th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

i did the quiz but i dont know if i passed or not

ASilentObserver OP May 17th, 2023

@DarkerPlaces You passed and you have the Compassion Hero badge, Darker <#