Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Re-Introducing Member Compassion Course

ASilentObserver July 8th, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well.

This post is about - 7 Cups Compassion Course which was created by Laura. The course is for members only. Not for listeners!

The goal of this course is to understand and know the basics of practicing compassion and help & support our members to have a compassionate experience in the group support chat rooms. This course allows you to foster healthy conversations and connections as well as be a compassionate, loving, supportive, and amazing member of the chat rooms and the community.

Who can participate?

Any member can take this quiz. Even if you are an experienced member, then also welcome to take part in it. Because we are all learning and practicing compassion.

How can a member participate?

• Once you have completed the course, please let us know in the comments of this post.
  • Also, tag any 3 members you know to invite them to take the quiz as well.
  • Your responses to the course will be graded and if you successfully passed it, you will receive, “Compassion Hero” badge.
  • If you didn’t pass, that’s okay. Feedback will be shared and then you can retake the course.

Please remember that this course is designed to help you practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Because it is kindness that makes any place a better place to live in. Also, it will make you feel more comfortable, and well equipped to participate and be a wonderful participant in the group support chat rooms and forums.

If you have any feedback to improve the course or any other ideas, please let us know in the comments of this thread.

On that note, I invite you to take the compassion course here: https://tinyurl.com/4us8x8ue

A big thank you to @vivelespatates for single-handedly managing this initiative for all these years!

Edit: by ASilentObserver on 04/06/2022

independentCake948 July 17th, 2022

Just completed the course :)

GrahamCracker01 July 17th, 2022

@ASilentObserver made me feel like im doing a good job! thank you! also really easy to complete and the questions were easy to answer. i appreciate that as well

NotRated13 July 17th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I've completed the course. @PearlShipDown @ohshucks @Regmo

amiablespring47 July 18th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Hello! I completed the quiz. I don't know any other members, so I don't have anyone to tag. Thank you!

secretBanana8196 July 18th, 2022

@ASilentObserver. I have completed the course

ASilentObserver OP July 18th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before July 18th, 2022.

Congratulations to our 33 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@nonameo @summerfleur @zenoba2022 @TryingTBH2021 @mmmoyer @perrytheplatypus @IndependentCake948 @Debs @greentree00 @FruityMonarch @secretbanana8196 @MinotaurmanAJ @Thatswhereillbewaiting @she27 @iamforrest @SincereSpruce193 @GrahamCracker01 @NotRated13 @M1thrandir @mnemosynes @sparklycomet @TooHandsome @PlatosPlate @iamforrest @Zayu11 @mimimw @amiablespring47 @robin11 @catloaf321 @dianaKyn @Merliah001 @Lilpinksheep @justFarheen

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

P.S: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please send me a message.

mxmoyer July 21st, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I did one Saturday, 7/16/22. And updated again on another one, 7/21, today. Please let me know how long that takes. Or if I need to retake again…

thanks.

-moyer

PearlShipDown October 17th, 2022

@ASilentObserver Hi Obs! My name is not listed🙂🌼✨ Thanks and hugs

ASilentObserver OP October 18th, 2022

@PearlShipDown I do not see your response in the record, Pearl. Can you please resubmit it and let me know through pm once you submit it? Sorry for the inconvienence

PearlShipDown October 18th, 2022

@ASilentObserver Hi there! I did the compassion course as suggested months ago and didn’t get a response. Do I need to do it again or??? Sorry for the inconvenience 🙂

Merliah001 July 18th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I have done the compassionate course form

Evokun July 18th, 2022

Did the course and completed it 🙇🏻‍♂️

crimsonShade3221 July 18th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I just took the course.

Nonbinerymuffin July 18th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I took the couse

scrumpNstitches July 18th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I took the course! Thanks!

Mellietronx July 19th, 2022

@ASilentObserver Completed :)

maepricot July 19th, 2022

I have completed/submitted the course/quiz :)

July 19th, 2022

Done (: it was v. informative

SolaceTea July 19th, 2022

Yay me, I passed the quiz! I'm new here, so I don't know enough people to tag

pvroom July 19th, 2022

I have completed the compassion course

ThisIsMyUsernameBecauseIDK July 19th, 2022

I took the course! I would tag somebody but I'm a newbie. 👍

lenaa123 July 20th, 2022

i took the course! @ASilentObserver @lena @nuni

lenaa123 July 20th, 2022

@lenaa123 I sent two forms actually, one only because i wanted to see how it exactly worked, and the other more complete with all the answers :)

discreetHuman5438 July 20th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I completed the course with gusto, thank you!

ThoughtBubbleExpess July 20th, 2022

Hi, i filled out the google form, whats the next step now please?

ASilentObserver OP July 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before July 19th, 2022.

Congratulations to our 27 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@cherrylove @crimsonShade3221 @CrunchyToastWithButter @cyanIdea8731 @discreethuman5438 @discreetPenny5578 @Evokun @ForestArcher @ImmediateCockatoo26 @IndigenousCyberGrapeJelly @K8tjee @lenaa123 @maepricot @Meifeng @Mellietronx @MikkLuhnRozzWhuh @Nonbinerymuffin @pvroom @Rainn2612 @S0und0fSilence @scrumpNstitches @SolaceTea @Sparkingsparkler1 @Specks06 @ThisIsMyUsernameBecauseIDK @thoughtbubbleexpess @Warmheartedbeing1252

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

P.S: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please send me a message.

Thank you so much for creating this course :) can I take/ revisit this course again sometime?

ASilentObserver OP July 20th, 2022

@ThoughtBubbleExpess sure express. <3

This is such an amazing course for someone who searches for things to learn every day and I learned a lot of things and scenarios through the quiz and the video links and articles provided. So thank you again.

Adamjohns22 July 20th, 2022

I completed the course

Viz1234 July 21st, 2022

Hi 👋🏼 I just submitted. Thanks

Rainy2022 July 21st, 2022

@ASilentObserver

completed....

HalcyonSalad July 21st, 2022

The quiz is a nice refresher on what the core tenets of this site are intended to be, nice to see so many others have taken and enjoyed it.

Mosaicope July 21st, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I took the course and was asked to come here to say so. July 21, 2022

mxmoyer July 21st, 2022

@ASilentObserver I have completed the compassion course questionnaire once again. I hope it goes through. Thank you!!

-Moyer

SalmonBearcrest July 21st, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Completed compassion course twice not realizing I had to post here. oops. lol.

EmSoRed July 21st, 2022

@ASilentObserver finished the quiz

2aphod8eeblebrox July 21st, 2022

@ASilentObserver Done! What a nice exercise.

Zifrs3 July 22nd, 2022

@ASilentObserver I have completed the course. It has really helped me to learn compassion :)

Mils July 22nd, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Completed