Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Problems with the mobile app

WhiteCup9176 August 2nd, 2020

Hello everybody, I just wanted to say that I'm personally more comfortable using the mobile version of most the websites and platforms that I use, since I enjoy being able to have them with me on the go and it's more reliable in terms of notifications. But I downloaded the mobile app on the app store for 7Cups and I seem to be having some problems. For example, when
I was given a wellness test and told to do a survey about my issues, I would choose an issue and then rate the severity of it, but then it would always send me back to pick another issue and not let me continue with the test, wheras on desktop it did. Also, I was given a video to watch as part of my growth steps, but it wouldn't appear on the mobile app wheras it did on desktop. Does anyone else seem to be having problems with the mobile app or is this a readily known issue?

hirarsenal August 3rd, 2020

@WhiteCup9176 me too!! the mobile version is like the lite of version of what we use on the desktop I guess.

RarelyCharlie August 3rd, 2020

@WhiteCup9176 It has been well known for a long time. Apparently a completely new app is being created and it will be ready in a few months.

Charlie

Crazyunicorn August 3rd, 2020

@WhiteCup9176 same happened to me, I tried on the website and it was better I think I will delete the app unfortunately if they don't fix it

Sobrat March 31st, 2021

I was testing mobile apps some time ago but thankfully this app works well for me. By the way, mobile applications development is quite an interesting topic that's why I also turned to various articles about IT staff augmentation. This information turned out to be really very useful for me when I wanted to use the services of software developers.

lemontree68 April 5th, 2021

@WhiteCup9176

Yep I've had the same problem too. Let's hope the team sees this post and sorts out the issue right away, a lot of people seem to be facing it.