Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How can a listener earn reviews

Ashoulder2leanon September 6th, 2019

What if the member quits responding to chats? Can the listener end the chat? If yes, afterwards how would the review be gotten?

thatgurlbelen September 12th, 2019

i do so much for people for my chat but never get a review. is that weird?

EvelyneRose September 12th, 2019

@thatgurlbelen

Not really, a lot of members don't leave reviews for whatever reason. It has nothing to do with you at all. If you feel comfortable, you can always tactfully ask for one at the end.

@EvelyneRose

i was thinking of that but i'm always scared people will think i helped them cause i want a review or something.

but i just want to get reviews so more and more people would feel comfortable talking with me :(

EvelyneRose September 12th, 2019

@thatgurlbelen

You can always say something like "If you feel comfortable doing so, I'd love for you to leave a review at the end of our chat. I'm a new listener and I'm interested in seeing where I do well and where I could improve. Thank you!" or something like that

@EvelyneRose

thank u gurl. i might <3

@EvelyneRose

oh and by the way (sorry for the double post), are the reviews that someone gives u shown on your profile only later? in some time? cause a few people said they had given me one, but i see 0 on my profile.

thanks for the help <3

EvelyneRose September 13th, 2019

@thatgurlbelen

it takes some time definitely, but theyll show up!

RarelyCharlie September 6th, 2019

@Ashoulder2leanon If a member quits responding, I think it is unlikely they will give you a review when they return, but it's possible.

Yes, a listener can end the chat by pressing the End Live Chat button near the top right. I believe the member will then be invited to give you a review, but they might choose not to. You have no way to tell whether they do or not.

I think it's OK to ask a member to give you a review just before you end the chat (but I'm not sure where I read this). If the member knows that reviews are important to you, this might make it more likely they will give you a review. I don't ask members that myself, so I don't know how well it works.

Charlie

EvelyneRose September 7th, 2019

@RarelyCharlie

what charlie sais ^. Its 100% ok to ask, just need to phrase it well. Something like Im a new listener who is trying to improve my service, so Im asking everyone if they are willing, to leave a review so I know what Im doing well vs need to improve. Thank you! Vs like plz leave me a good review

jennysunrise8 September 6th, 2019

@Ashoulder2leanon

i have seen some listeners put it on their profile asking if people.would please leave a review after the chat so you could include that in your profile but if someone just stopped talking it could be for any reason maybe theyre nervous maybe someone came to the door or something else is happening so just closing a chat without the other person expecting the chat to end if they do give you a review it might not be a good one so its better i think to only do that after you have a good chat with them and after saying your goodbyes to eachother

Ashoulder2leanon OP September 8th, 2019

@jennysunrise8

Thanks a lot . This was so helpful