Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

getting to know me

axile November 13th, 2022

i am new and 15

i love villan's in movies more than hero's

i love to sing and dance

i am a good listner

i have a question for you if you can be a hero or villan what would you be?

innateJoy9602 November 13th, 2022

@youace

Hiya!

That's interesting, villain's do tend to have interesting backstories so fair enough! Hmm. I would choose to be a hero. What would your villain name be? Also, what kind of songs do you like singing and dancing too? :)💜

axile OP November 14th, 2022

@innateJoy9602

my name would be echo but how you would say icho

umm that is hard question i love all types but k-pop what about you?

innateJoy9602 November 15th, 2022

@youace

Echo is a cool name! I had a kpop era before! I enjoyed listening to bts, seventeen and ateez! 💜

axile OP November 15th, 2022

@innateJoy9602

ok i respect that bts is not that bad

hardworkingBeechwood6063 November 13th, 2022

Villain, for sure. Heroes are boring 😜

huraki November 13th, 2022

@youace Hello! ^^ I would like to be a villain who became a hero. Imagine having survived after a tragic past where you had the worst and in a moment negative thoughts invaded you, but then you found peace, and you tried to change because making someone feel better is 1000 times better than hurting someone.

By the way, I have a question, why would you want to be a villain?

axile OP November 14th, 2022

@huraki

villans would be cool to be trying to advenge the one you love and heros would leave there love to save the world but villans would do anything to make there lover happy

imaginaryfriends November 14th, 2022

@youace Welcome and that sounds nice whos your favorite villain??

axile OP February 25th

@imaginaryfriends

That's hard because there are a lot of villans that have impacted my life but one of them I haft to say is the joker

GrandSam16 November 14th, 2022

@youace

I would be Batman

@GrandSam16

:O that is a cool hero though i like that

GrandSam16 November 15th, 2022

@youace

As a kid I liked superman because he's more colorful and attractive for a kid, but as an adult I liked Batman after Nolan's "The Dark Night" trilogy.

admirableWind9337 November 15th, 2022

@youace honestly same

slowdecline48 November 15th, 2022

Welcome to 7Cups, @youace. I hope you find some solace here, or at least someone to talk to.

If I had the choice, I'd be the villain every time. Sure, I would get defeated (& possibly destroyed) by the end of the movie. But villains get to do the fun stuff that heroes can't do because they're heroes. Plus, villains tend to be more interesting as characters... Like, Magneto. He was held captive in a concentration camp in WW2. That's enough to radically alter anyone's personality. But Magneto did not take lessons of tolerance or peace from it; in fact, once he got his powers he'd obviously learned something completely different. Captain America doesn't have that kind of depth. The only superhero I know of with any real depth is Spider-Man.

JustMeUwU November 15th, 2022

@youace it depends on the backstory… I’d like to be the hero, but ony if the hero isn’t that traumatized which is basically impossible because you have to become the hero somehow. I’ll just be the gay, autistic side character who is only there so that the show seems inclusive and who’s name will be forgotten in about 10 seconds… that’s me and basically describing my life:)

NeonGlass November 15th, 2022

@youace neither, Anti-hero 😜

uaremorethanenough1 November 15th, 2022

@youace Hi youace!Its nice seeing you here, If you need any help with any issue feel free to text me🫶🏻

genuineCupcake5300 November 15th, 2022

@youace

Heyy!

Welcome to 7 cups, i hope you have a great time here!

@genuineCupcake5300

hello and thank you i am