Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups of 🍵 Your Favorite Tea 🍵

JujuBears July 9th

image_1720541013.png

Hey Everyone 🌞

We all have that one tea that warms our hearts and soothes our souls.  Whether it’s a classic black tea, a fragrant herbal blend, or a unique specialty, share it!

Challenge: Share your favorite tea to drink and tell us why you love it.  Feel free to include any special memories or rituals associated with your tea time. 🍵✨

I’ll start:

My Favorite Tea: Lemon Ginger Tea by Yogi

image_1720540863.png

Why I Love It: I was never a tea drinker until I started drinking this tea (like literally - I always thought tea was gross).  But once I had this, my tea addiction started! It just makes me feel good.

Now, its your turn! 😊

LittleEggHarbor July 10th

@JujuBears

My favorite tea: Hibiscus tea 

eiliv-aceron-koomchezese-unsplash_1720644050.jpg

Why I love it: It's a traditional tea in my culture with many fond memories. It tastes amazing and reminds me of sunny mornings. My uncle has a bunch of hibiscus growing in his garden. I used to go out to his garden every morning to grab some hibiscus and make fresh tea : ) 

JujuBears OP July 12th

@LittleEggHarbor I'm going to give this tea a try! :)

Michelh1996 July 11th

@JujuBears I mostly like fruit-related thea flavors. My favorites are peach, mango, strawberry and apple!

JujuBears OP July 12th

@Michelh1996 Mango is amazing!! Such a great taste.

Feelit87 July 12th

I started ordering my tea from a site called valhalla tea and they have some great flavors! But my favorite has got to be one of the newer ones called Goddess of Night. Its an herbal and valarian root blend that is delicious, calming and about the only thing that beats my insomnia some nights. Without meds that is, which I try to avoid if I can

JujuBears OP July 22nd

@Feelit87 This sounds so good!

HumbleEars24 July 12th

@JujuBears Mine is masala chai. 

JujuBears OP July 22nd

@HumbleEars24 Never had it before :O

genericbeing July 14th

@JujuBears I drink camomile a lot, without sugar, for anxiety. Sometimes micro sips of green tea for health benefits.

JujuBears OP July 22nd

@genericbeing I love chamomile, its so soothing :)

genericbeing July 23rd

@JujuBears

I drink a lot of chamomile, I have boxes, and bags of loose leaf everywhere

GoodTrouble19 July 23rd

@JujuBears peppermint tea why I love it: it tastes good it warms and comforts me 

JujuBears OP July 23rd

@GoodTrouble19 Peppermint tea is a delight!