Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

hi i joined today

pink65 June 30th

how are u all?

Tinywhisper11 June 30th

@pink65 hi I'm lola ❤welcome to cups, I'm doing ok. What brings you here?? Gives you a giant tiny welcoming hug ❤

pink65 OP June 30th

helloo

ive been feeling too down lately. just came to try. i talked to one of the listeners here and felt so much better. returning the hugggð¥ºâ¤

Tinywhisper11 July 1st

@pink65 aww I'm glad you felt a bit better after chatting ❤ we have some great listeners here. Feeling depressed is not easy, bless you. Just know we are all right here for you ❤❤ I'll be here to help in any way I can ❤ hugs you tightly

jesusredeemedme2425 August 6th

Tiny is a really good friend, you’ll love her <3

Tinywhisper11 August 7th

@jesusredeemedme2425 ❤❤❤ 

rachel0707 June 30th

hii! welcome to 7 cups! thank you for being here :)

TJItalia June 30th

@pink65

Welcome so glad you have started your path on 7cups. As you go further on the path you will be able to go to supportive chat rooms.  Trained listeners and therapist are also available.

Be well, and enjoy our wonderful community.

Me too

aquaDime3032 July 1st

@pink65

Hi Pink 😀, welcome to the 7 Cups! You can write to me any time you wanna vent or talk.

Aqua

wandamx26 July 4th

I am doing fine. I am so relieved I got a response from my job interview last week. Turns out they have to delay their response on whether or not I got the job because of other candidates changing their schedules due to a holiday week. I was so worried when they didn't respond yesterday when they were supposed to. I thought I was going to be rejected.

wandamx26 August 18th

Update, they did respond but I didn't end up getting the job which is frustrating since they said I was a strong contender. 

SierrasBleus22 July 5th

@pink65 We are glad to have you here. We hope you enjoy the platform.

@pink65

heyoo

hope you are having a good day . night stranger

and welcome to the safe place

glad tp have you on board

wandamx26 August 8th

This has been a rough week for me. My grandma passed away a couple days ago and I am filled with regret for not seeing her in her final days. This comes at an inconvenient time when I am still looking for a job. 

widowdusk August 8th

im not well but hope you are well and welcome ☺️ im new as well, joined today

jesusredeemedme2425 August 12th

Welcome to 7Cups <3

Hansnii August 12th

I'm good. Thanks 👍

44HopeForTheFuture August 12th

@pink65 welcome dear hope you have a great experience

jovialKitty101 August 12th

@pink65 welcome to 7cups! 

overlife21 August 12th

@pink65 Quite horrible today tbh

TheGambitSystem August 12th

@pink65

welcome to cups!! -🍓

wandamx26 August 13th

I am doing okay, a bit tired. Going to try to find another job but don't have the motivation

Pau96 August 18th

@pink65 hi 😸 this Is my first day here too! I'm nervous😸

jesusredeemedme2425 August 18th

Hi, I’m Kiara! <3 No need to be nervous, we’re all family here! Welcome <3

hambagucat August 18th

Welcome Pink! I'm Jamie, it's so nice to see you here!

I'm doing great, how about you? ❤️

Ronripleyhorror August 18th

Great. How are you?

wandamx26 August 23rd

I will just give an update: My dad is considering divorce shortly after my grandma passed away. When he told my mom, things did not go well between them. This is happening while my mom is trying to fix up her mom's old house that we will move into and while I am still trying to get a new job. Also my grandma's funeral is next week.