Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Unsure what to do

Uselessguyworthlessdad December 3rd, 2022

I'm new and unsure about what to do please help

CompassionatePeacemaker0810 December 3rd, 2022

Yea... I've been on for a week today and I still am struggling to figure this app out....the few times I've requested a listener, I got one, but there was no response. Like talking to a wall.

I like to do the pathways...im kinda stuck now, and I'm not sure if it's an app glitch or I need to DO something in the app to move on but can't figure out how. Maybe we can muddle through.

I need to tell you something though. First, your feelings do not define your worth . Second, your failures do not define your worth. Third, the things people say, do not define your worth. There will always be something you can't fix, that doesn't make you useless. Your kids... Well I was a kid once, I still have a Dad, and as an adult now, I know he had those feelings, but I never as a child or adult doubted my dad loves me, and that's all I needed.

Optimisticempath December 3rd, 2022

@CompassionatePeacemaker0810 please report listeners that don't reply at all after accepting the chat ๐Ÿ˜”

app can be buggy.... so is the website lmao but still better as it also has more features and stuffs

have you tried the 7 cups website?

CompassionatePeacemaker0810 December 4th, 2022

Doesn't work well on my phone

Optimisticempath December 3rd, 2022

@Uselessguyworthlessdad may I ask what you're feeling most confused about?

spongbobishappy December 4th, 2022

@Uselessguyworthlessdad

I am inviting you to join me in the Sharing Circle chat room where you can share with other members of 7Cups.com !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

calmDew1576 December 6th, 2022

@Uselessguyworthlessdad The app can be indeed a little tricky at first. We're here to help you. You can always connect with a listener to have a 1on1 session either through our friendly bot Noni or by choosing the "Connect me" button. Additionaly you can browse listeners here: https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/. For extra support and inspiration you can always visit the forums (here) or group chats. Please let us know if you need any additional help! Welcome to our community!