Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tell me your personality type!

blueorchid1010 September 4th

I'm an INFJ-T , it's really hard for me to fit in and i love my own company... what's your personality type?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 4th

@blueorchid1010

I love discussing personality types. :D 

I've tried the test more number of times in a span of a few months in between hehe, and got ISFJ twice and INFJ once!

Can relate to both though! :0 

*high fives* for enjoying your own company. 🤗

blueorchid1010 OP September 4th

It was really hard for me to find someone of the same personality!!

Thank you😅😆

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 5th

@blueorchid1010

Aw I have seen many INFJ's here, so I feel 7 cups is certainly one place where we have more people as us. 🤗

You can find more similar threads and see posts from people relating here- https://www.7cups.com/forum/search/?query=Mbti 😄

competentTruth3079 2 days ago

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I took it and it said that I have the personality of a domestic short hair. KTTY

@competentTruth3079

kitty-kitten.gif

smile7526 September 5th
@بلو أوركيد1010.Strange I think 
Aurelia00 September 5th

@blueorchid1010 Hey , I'm an INFP .

navyTalker73 September 5th

Same

Aurelia00 September 5th

@navyTalker73 oh hi buddy!

navyTalker73 September 6th

@Aurelia00

Hi Aurelia, Glad to meet you Infp friend 😊

Aurelia00 September 6th

@navyTalker73 Glad to meet you too buddy 🤍😊

aCalmOasis September 6th

@Aurelia00

I too am INFP, an interesting aspect of this type is that apparently we are the most extroverted of the introverted types. Do you feel like that is true for you? I have periods where I am a total hermit but then I get this bursts of intense need to where I want to be social and connect with others.

Aurelia00 September 6th

@aCalmOasis 

Oh that's definitely true for me too , that's why sometimes i wonder if I'm extroverted or introverted lol , however it takes me a lot of energy to be Extroverted and at the end of the end I start feeling weird after Extrovertness lol , so yeah that's how i feel , hbu ?

aCalmOasis September 6th

@Aurelia00

Yes I can totally relate :)

jesusredeemedme2425 September 5th

I have zero idea, but I’m an ambivert hehe

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 5th

Aw hey *high five*, I resonate with being an ambivert too, which I occasionally switch up between being selectively social and a textrovert at its best lol!

@jesusredeemedme2425 here's the MBTI type personality test though if you'd like to take it- https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test <3

jesusredeemedme2425 September 5th

Hehe, what’s selectively social and a textrovert??

Ive done it many years ago, but I forgot what it was lol

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 8th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Broadly-

Selectively social is like being social/ more extroverted in selected/certain favorable situations, around selective/ certain people.

Textrovert is someone being more comfortable talking text rather than in-person or calls.

And that's okay, if you want to try the personality test again, you can. I feel with time, we evolve and learn more about ourselves so there can be possible differences in what we related with a few months/years ago as compared to now. <3

cbailey September 5th

Hey! INTJ here 👋🏼

goldenKitten7574 September 6th

Hi! Me too!

thoughtfulBirch6620 September 5th

I am INFJ-A , nice to meet you.

IrelandsMomma September 5th

INFT-P, depending on when I take the test. I feel you on the socializing thing.

IrelandsMomma September 5th

Sorry, meant INTJ-P. No f's for me, lol.

cbailey September 5th

That got a laugh out of me. Hello, fellow INTJ!

YinYang444 September 5th

INFJ-T here, so can totally relate

Juul September 5th

I’m an INFJ-A. I also feel like I don’t fit in often. Nice to find another INFJ :)

mehakmakkar55 September 5th

Same here

patientTree4231 September 5th

I’m ISTJ-T ; just went through the test with the link given.

Hiiamanonymous September 6th

I'm an infp lol. I just finished a personality type test because I didn't know mine.😅

Kayre13 September 6th

I'm an infp!!! A nature girl🍀 (sometimes infj, depends on how serious the situation is)

Linaloveee September 6th

Helloo, I’m an INFJ and I’m so happy to see many other personality types! 😄😄

EliseLeaf September 6th

@blueorchid1010

Mines is INFP-T the Mediator :)

Mellietronx September 6th

@blueorchid1010 INFP-T :)

magicallyApple64 September 6th

I'm also infj.... I also used to face the same issue... But I worked on myself and things have gotten better

charmingDime3488 September 6th

I'm an INFP myself. It's really hard to understand my own self sometimes. Like why do I try to be so accommodating to everyone when at the end of the day I feel exhausted. I crave genuine connections but when it happens too easily, I get overwhelmed. Glad to see there are other people like me on this app

CouragousDragon0742 September 6th

@charmingDime3488 

I'm an INFP too. Apparently gets addicted  to everything that exists to distract my from myself. XD it's kinda true. 😂 

I can literally be excited over everything! 

I mean, INFP'S tend to be so empathetic that they can deeply understand the others feelings. So that makes us so good in adaptation. 

I think it's so interesting, because I learned that so many things INFp's so apparently, is exactly how I am. XD 

Fascinating 

charmingDime3488 September 6th

You view it positively. I need to learn that too 😅

CouragousDragon0742 September 6th

@charmingDime3488Stay patient with yourself and I believe that you can do it♡ 

CuriousNorth42 September 8th

Hiiiiiii I am an ENFJ-T! I have never met anyone close me. It’s sooo hard for me to fit in. Tell me all about your company!

Miniecare September 8th

ENTP