Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New here after losing a lot

niceCup9735 May 12th

I recently joined this platform after 2.5 years of isolation after experiencing a hate crime against me. I had to leave my country and job as a result and am no longer in touch with my family, who were all already abusive, and who really showed no support during the whole thing. It's been hard to re-enter the world and seek support and help but here I am.

Ivy229 May 20th

@niceCup9735 Welcome to 7 Cups I am glad you are here. I hope you find what you are looking for. It sounds like you have been through a lot, I hope things get better for you :)

niceCup9735 OP May 20th

I really thank you so much for your message. It came in a particularly difficult moment for me and lifted me up. Just know that you really helped someone today. Thank you for being so kind

annadaisy50749 May 20th

@niceCup9735  hey, uh thanks for reaching out n sharing ur story . i know you have been through a lot n honestly i hope all the best to you.

i know it would take a lot honestly to recover from all that, but keep trying for a better future and if u ever feel like u need support we are here.

with all love,

anna

niceCup9735 OP May 20th

That's very kind and honest of you Anna, thank you for your support, it means the world to me now.

annadaisy50749 September 5th

😊@niceCup9735