Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New here...

foreverevermore June 25th, 2023

Hi, my name is Jack. I'm genderfluid and go by He/They/She pronouns. I love to draw and write as a hobby, and I spend waaay more time than I need to daydreaming scenarios in my head. I'm very new to this site and apologies if I get certain things wrong

Just a few hours ago, my friend group that I relied on and was very close to me had left me, and I joined because I feel really isolated and alone. I hope to meet new friends and make meaningful connections here.

Prongles June 25th, 2023

@foreverevermore hi Jack, im new too!

foreverevermore OP June 26th, 2023

@compassionateWalker5335 Good to see another person here! How's it going?

Prongles June 26th, 2023

@foreverevermore its been going okay, how about you?

@compassionateWalker5335 Not the best, but i've been trying to get through the day.

Prongles June 26th, 2023

@foreverevermore oh no, im sorry to hear that. i hope you find what you need to make things better :))

trueconfidant123 June 26th, 2023

@compassionateWalker5335

Welcome in Jack! How's it going so far?

welcome.gif

@trueconfidant123 Not too well. I've just been in my room all day. It's not easy, but I'm trying to get through it.

@foreverevermore

Aww, I understand some days can be low when compared to the rest. Sending positive energy your way! Take care.

sending-love.gif

Shysty June 26th, 2023

@foreverevermore Hello Jack, I maladaptive daydream too! What do you like to write about?

@Shysty I like writing down several genres, mainly sci-fi and/or horror. It makes me feel happy.

Shysty June 26th, 2023

@foreverevermore That's cool! What do you like to draw?

@Shysty my style is pretty cartoonish and simplistic so i like drawing humans and landscapes

Shysty June 26th, 2023

@foreverevermore Omg those are actually my favorite art styles lol, anything fun happen recently? What are you up to?

@Shysty just trying to get through the day is all/

Shysty June 26th, 2023

@foreverevermore Wishing you happy thoughts and peace <3

@foreverevermore

Hi, we are glad that you joined and are here with us now. You took the first step towards your journey with 7 Cups. Thank you for being with us. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling particularly well about your friend leaving you. In case you wish to talk about it, you can connect with me (since, I'm a verified listener on here) or other wonderful listeners by clicking here. 🤗♥️

hugs-sending-virtual-hugs.gif

RaspberryCup8692 June 26th, 2023

@foreverevermore Hi Jack, welcome to 7 Cups...you sound similar to me (creative, maladaptive daydreamer who isn't doing well with a friend leaving) so I looked at your profile and I'm an INTP as well. I'm a lot older than you but I think there are young people here like us that you can probably connect with. Try looking around the forums for topics that interest you, or going to a group chat.

I hope you find something that helps here. You aren't alone in your struggles, a lot of us are just trying to get through the day too ❤️

ShrimptailK June 26th, 2023

@foreverevermore

foreverevermore OP June 27th, 2023

@Satori44 hey man, my mental health state right now doesn't give you a right to be mean and transphobic.

This post has been deleted
RaspberryCup8692 June 27th, 2023

@Satori44

Your comment is clearly not intended to be supportive and I'm sure you are aware that it would be offensive to our new member. It's disappointing to see such behaviour in this community, especially in a thread that is meant to express welcome to a newcomer to a place that's supposed to be safe for everyone.

Jack, I'm sorry you've been subjected to this intolerance and I hope the moderators will do something to right this.

fargnugget7510 June 27th, 2023

@foreverevermore hey jack, i hope we can be friends and i hope you feel better!

azurePlace9378 June 27th, 2023

@foreverevermore Hello Jack! I'm a newbie too. I'm sorry that your friend group has left you feeling alone and isolated. I really hope you find warmth and friendship and this place seems like a good place to start :)

lucas1990 June 29th, 2023

@foreverevermore

Yes, friends leave you when you need them most. You will find many friends here, and I am one of them

diligentPerson9358 July 2nd, 2023

@foreverevermore

Hello, glad you joined as I know it can be really useful to talk to a real person sometimes especially at night when people aren’t that available and it gets lonely. Hope you feel better :)

alicetang07 July 18th, 2023

@foreverevermore

Hi, I'm new too! I'm really sorry your friend group did that. I get how bad it can feel. I just wanna let you know that you didn't deserve that and I'm sure you're gonna find people who deserve you. I hope you're feeling better!