Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NEWBIE HELLO

J822R May 23rd, 2023

Here because I feel hopeless at the moment, desperate. May have ended a 5 year relationship because of my own stupidities. Now that I recognize this, it may be too late......πŸ’”

Jaeteuk May 23rd, 2023

I'd say if it has not be acknowledged by the other person that the relationship has ended, you still have a chance to amend things.

@J822R

J822R OP May 23rd, 2023

@Jaeteuk

Hoping it hasn't ended and hoping it can be amended. I have to do better! Only question is if I'll have that chance.

Jaeteuk May 23rd, 2023

Create a chance if you have to, here's to hoping it's not too late~

@J822R

J822R OP May 23rd, 2023

@Jaeteuk

Create a chance?

Jaeteuk May 23rd, 2023

Depends on what you have done, to think you've ended the relationship. Create a chance as if you're recreating what had happen that resulted in your action, then, do it differently. Or if it's something that requires a sincere apology, do something out of your way to make that apology.

@J822R

J822R OP May 23rd, 2023

@Jaeteuk

I overreacted due to jealousy and insecurity, we argued badly (said soooo many things to each other), and she's tired of it as it's happened many times (that's the jist of what happened)

OakSerenity May 23rd, 2023

Hello @J822R and welcome to 7cups.

I'm sorry to hear about your relationship, and considering the length of time you've spent with your partner, I can imagine how hard it must be for you. I hope you'll be able to eventually overcome your feelings of hopelessness and be able to make amends for yourself and your partner.

You're more than welcome to reach out for a 1-1 chat with a listener or share your experience in a group chat setting where you might meet other members who might have gone through similar experiences as you. Just know you're not alone and we'll do our best to support you. Take care - O.S. πŸ’™

J822R OP May 23rd, 2023

@OakSerenity

Appreciate it, I truly do.

I believe I've reached my daily chat limit..

OakSerenity May 23rd, 2023

@J822R That's totally okay. 😊 You can reach out whenever you are able to. I wish you the best. πŸ’™

J822R OP May 24th, 2023

@OakSerenity

Thanks, I'd be happy to chat whenever πŸ™

Paviix May 23rd, 2023

@J822R

hello everyone ✨