Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Disappearing posts?

lilblackcat89 January 26th, 2018

How do I know whether my posts are being deleted by a mod or if it's a glitch? I made a couple posts a few days ago and I noticed that one got deleted that was rather depressing but I didn't think broke the rules (it was in the need for extra support forum) and I assumed that it was deleted by a mod who either misunderstood what I was saying, or that I interpreted the rules wrong. But now I'm noticing some of my positive and completely inoffensive posts are gone too. One was literally a thank-you and a compliment on the trauma newsletter and I think my attempt at a daily checkin disappeared. :( Have I been shadowbanned or is this a glitch? I'm hoping it's a glitch because I'm feeling very othered right now. Thanks .

RaCat January 29th, 2018

@DanaMH can you show me the post? Or you can always contact the listener thay edited it and ask. I bet they included their name there?

3 replies
CalmWhisper22 January 29th, 2018

@RaCat

*** off at my new insurance company!
It is on my profile page

2 replies
RaCat January 29th, 2018

@DanaMH oh no, this is auto censor. It censores some of the words if they are not approciate, it might be a case in your post also

MonBon January 29th, 2018

@DanaMH

Feed posts cannot be edited. If they are censored it's because the censor caught them. Hope that helps explain why it appeared to be edited and no one came forward to say they edited it.

SpruceRaven January 31st, 2018

@RaCat Mostly true. However, the explanation for editing is not always forthcoming. It just....happens.