Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Member Oath - All Encouraged to Participate

Laura November 9th, 2014

Our member community is thriving! Now that we have our group support chat rooms, our members are able to interact and support each other in new and dynamic ways. You all have done a wonderful job adjusting to these chat rooms and supporting one another.

As a member of the 7 Cups community, you are all here for a variety of specific reasons. But one thing we all have in common is our love of the 7 Cups community. Our community is a safe haven, a place to find connection, compassion, love, and support.

Our community is only as strong as it's members. We ask each member to agree to these community guidelines and interact in ways that reflect these guidelines and the 7 Cups values.

Today, I would like all members of 7 Cups of Tea to take ownership of their home here. To show your commitment, we ask that you take the 7 Cups member oath. By completing this oath, you are promising to show kindness and support to all those you interact with here. It could be in the forums, with a listener in a 1-1 chat or in the group support chat rooms.

Below this post, type out your member oath. You could cut and paste it, but I feel like this takes away from it. Typing it helps you really think through what you are committing to. Next, at the bottom, sign in with your username like this:

I, ___________________, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

I will treat my fellow members and listeners with compassion, patience, open-mindedness, and being non-judgmental.

I will stay respectful of everyone I encounter in the community.

I understand as a community we are here to provide and seek support.

I will be thoughtful and compassionate in my conversations.

I will use the proper channels to escalate any concerns facing during my stay in the community.

I will be open to learning from others and sharing my experiences and learning with them to grow as a community together.

I will take ownership of my own behavior in the community and understand how I will react to any situation that is my choice.

I will follow the community guidelines and support each other in building the community better for everyone.

Signed: //LauraS//
Date: 11/9/2014

NOTE: Eventually, we will be able to give a badge to all those who take this pledge. The badge will come, as long as you post in this thread, you will earn it!

FH:49

(Edit; ASilentObserver, 01/10/2020)

reliableMango8663 January 15th, 2020

@Laura I take a oath and accept to do all the things above

reliableMango8663 January 15th, 2020

@Laura

I, ___________________, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

I will treat my fellow members and listeners with compassion, patience, open-mindedness, and being non-judgmental.

I will use the proper channels to escalate any concerns facing during my stay in the community.

I will be open to learning from others and sharing my experiences and learning with them to grow as a community together.

I will take ownership of my own behavior in the community and understand how I will react to any situation that is my choice.

I will follow the community guidelines and support each other in building the community better for everyone.

@reliablemango8663

PrabhavR January 15th, 2020

@Laura

I,PrabhavR, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

I will follow the community guidelines and support each other in building the community better for everyone

prbeaudoin January 15th, 2020

I, __prbeaudoin__, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

placidTurtle9696 January 15th, 2020

@Laura

I, ____placidturtle9696_______________, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: //placidturtle9696//
Date: 15/ 01/ 2020

PresentRedacted January 15th, 2020

@Laura

I, Redacted, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: //PresentRedacted//
Date: 1/15/2020

Ry3ll3Bo January 15th, 2020

I take an oath to adhere to all the seven cups goals and values. smiley

KiwiTiger442 January 15th, 2020

@KiwiTiger442

MadameCoffee January 15th, 2020

@Laura

I, Jessica G., pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7cups.

I will treat my fellow members and listeners with compassion, patience, open-mindedness, and being non-judmental.

I will be thoughtful and compassionate in my converstations.

Signed: //JessicaG//

musoperson2 January 15th, 2020

I, Laura, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

I accept that due to a lack of warning or support through the change of system that 7cups is no longer a place for suicidal people, those suffering panic attacks, returning users in a crisis, or the elderly with less tech skills to quickly get vital and quick help, and is tending towards yet another positivity crusaders hub instead of true support.

Signed: laura
Date: 15/01/20

@Laura

MohanC January 15th, 2020

@Laura

I, Mohan , pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: // Mohan //
Date: 16/1/2020

Chavai January 15th, 2020

I, Chavai, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: Chavai1127
Date: Jan 15th 2020

Muccc January 15th, 2020

ok

Lady1998 January 15th, 2020

@Laura

I take the member oath pledge.

Down90 January 15th, 2020

Aye

Kaimana January 15th, 2020

I take the oath

KittenQueen January 15th, 2020

@Laura

I, Grace, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

dapperWater3542 January 15th, 2020

@Laura I take the oath

tallWest8296 January 15th, 2020

I, _tallwest__________________, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: //Tallwest//

TheDopeNose January 15th, 2020

@Laura

I, _____________alrx conn______, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

NOTE: Eventually, we will be able to give a badge to all those who take this pledge. The badge will come, as long as you post in this thread, you will earn it!

FH:49

(Edit; ASilentObserver, 01/10/2020)

131Reply

Iz2ysgay Elephant 2016
on May 20th, 2016

I'm not a "listener" on here yet, but I take an oath to adhere to all the seven cups goals and values. @Laura

In Reply To Laura

12Reply

Sweetsheep Elephant 2016
on May 21st, 2016

@Iz2ysgay kewl

In Reply To Iz2ysgay

1Reply

emotionalBunny31 Dolphin 2020
12 hours ago

http://What can help@Sweetsheep

In Reply To Sweetsheep

0Reply

Centimeters Eagle 2016
on October 30th, 2016

@Iz2ysgay

In Reply To Iz2ysgay

2Reply

TURBOE Elephant 2018
on May 28th, 2018

@Iz2ysgay i am proud

In Reply To Iz2ysgay

0Reply

gentleBranch5004 Dolphin 2020
on Thursday

@TURBOE

In Reply To TURBOE

0Reply

Aj1105 Dolphin 2019
on Friday

@gentleBranch5004

In Reply To gentleBranch5004

0Reply

versatilePerson1717 Elephant 2019
on Friday

@Aj1105

In Reply To Aj1105

0Reply

ireneblue13 Dolphin 2020
on Sunday

@Iz2ysgay

In Reply To Iz2ysgay

0Reply

RayOfNoHope Bunny 2018
3 days ago

@Iz2ysgay dunno lol

In Reply To Iz2ysgay

0Reply

musoperson2 Penguin 2019
4 hours ago

I, N, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

As there are no other avenues to follow to get quick support I will attempt to jump through the required hoops set by admin despite condescending overtones and inaccessibility.

Signed: N
Date: 15/01/20

In Reply To Iz2ysgay

0Reply

JazzDrummer Camel 2016
on May 21st, 2016

@Laura I take the member oath into my hands and will try my best to adhere to the desired outcomes.

Jazzdrummer

05/21/16

In Reply To Laura

4Reply

SongWriter2020 Dolphin 2020
on Thursday

@JazzDrummer

In Reply To JazzDrummer

0Reply

tealShade6163 Elephant 2019
on Friday

@SongWriter2020

In Reply To SongWriter2020

0Reply

Aloolaylow Kangaroo 2019
1 day ago

@JazzDrummer

I swear

In Reply To JazzDrummer

0Reply

booklover61 Eagle 2015
on May 23rd, 2016

@Laura I hereby pledge to always stick to the guidelines and boundaries set by the moderators on 7cups. I will additionally always try my utmost to be wise, kind, and insightful in all my conversations on 7cups. And to try and bring more joy to others and be at peace with myself.

In Reply To Laura

6Reply

Raspberry1976 Starfish 2016
on July 19th, 2016

@Laura,

I promise to give positive responses to those I listen to. I promise to maintain respect for every individual I come in contact with as a member of 7 Cups. I promise to give insight and thoughtfulness. I promise, where I can help, I will help. As in these promises, I take the oath to be a member adhereing to all rules, regulations and moral support that is required. I will help make the world a better place to all the best of my ability.

In Reply To Laura

3Reply

crimsonGlobe252 Starfish 2016
on July 19th, 2016

@LauraI solemley swear that I am up to all good. And ill try and keep a positive mindset

In Reply To Laura

23Reply

Unknown
on May 2nd, 2018

I solemnly swear I take the pledge x

In Reply To crimsonGlobe252

0Reply

Unknown
on May 26th, 2018

@warmheartedSoul77

Me too

In Reply To

0Reply

FindingPeaceWithin1 Kangaroo 2018
on October 14th, 2018

Me three

In Reply To

0Reply

Cloudreamer7 Starfish 2016
on July 20th, 2016

@Laurai promise to show kindness and compassion to everyone here, just as everyone has done to me, and will adhere to the 7 cups values .

In Reply To Laura

3Reply

Anna117 Starfish 2016
on July 20th, 2016

@Laura Hello:) I promise to show kindness and compassion. Thank you 7 Cups and all members for being here, just the thought that there is actually always somebody out there willing to listen is already helpful. I will be respectful and show support to others and I hope I will be able to help other people.

Signed: Anna117

Date: 20/7/2016

In Reply To Laura

4Reply

Hippiechicjen Starfish 2016
on July 21st, 2016

I am not a listener as of yet and can't wait to be. However I will pledge an oath to 7 cups and the community which has helped me a ton so far. I pledge to be as helpful as I can be, not to judge, to be kind, understanding, open minded and respectful. To listen with my ears and my heart and not my fears and bad judgement. I will listen and talk honestly and try my hardest to be there for myself and others. I pledge to move forward on this site and finally do something for myself that I needed "self awerness, self help and a boost of confidence" and in turn to give that back to this community as they gave it so freely to me. Thank You 7 cups & Community.

In Reply To Laura

2Reply

blueberryHeart02357 Starfish 2016
on July 21st, 2016

@Laura

I am not a listener yet, but I pledge to treat everyone with respect, care, thoughtfulness and love just as they have treated me, adhering in the way to the seven cups values and goals.

In Reply To Laura

1Reply

HopefulSprings
on July 22nd, 2016

@Laura

yes

In Reply To Laura

1Reply

sorabunny Kangaroo 2015
on October 27th, 2016

@Laura i Hereby pledge to follow all of 7cups guidelines to the best of my ability, and to additionally be kind, respectful, compassionate, and encouraging to anyone i meet. 😊👌

In Reply To Laura

1Reply

versatileLand2707 Eagle 2016
on October 27th, 2016

@Laura i hereby take the 7cups oath to always be kind and help in anyway possible

In Reply To Laura

1Reply

TaniaGrey Kangaroo 2015
on October 27th, 2016

@Laura

I promise to be kind, compassionate, and positive whenever i encounter another member. I promise to add to the supportive air 7 cups promotes.

In Reply To Laura

2Reply

teapls Starfish 2016
on October 27th, 2016

@Laura I pledge my oath to be compassionate and supportive to the members of this community. I may not be a listener yet, but I'll do what I can to help make this a place where we all can feel safe and accepted.

Signed //teapls//

Date: 28 October 2016

In Reply To Laura

1Reply

ArtfulMug Eagle 2016
on October 27th, 2016

@Laura I do take his oath and will adhere to all of these rules and I will take them seriously

In Reply To Laura

1Reply

Grlscout Fish 2016
on October 27th, 2016

@Laura. I promise that I will do my best to serve the community and help the people, I will do my daily turn of good by helping other people and abide by the 7 cups rules

signed: Grlscout

date:27/10/16

In Reply To Laura

1Reply

ktallen Kangaroo 2016
on October 27th, 2016

I hereby swear that I will use 7-cups, not only for my own personal gain, but to support other users as much as possible. I will show kindness and will care for other members! I understand how tough life can be and promise to try and help make it easier for others. I will do the best I can to keep/improve the wellbeing of myself and others so that it is in a positive condition

In Reply To Laura

5Reply

KatinaChoovanski Eagle 2016
on October 27th, 2016

@Laura

✋ I promise to act with kindness, respect, and support to everyone on 7 cups, including myself. When I fail, I'll let others help me back onto the path of compassion.

KatinaChoovanski M

KatchooChoovanski L

10//27/16

In Reply To Laura

3Reply

SmileAtWill Elephant 2017
on May 25th, 2017

@KatinaChoovanski

I'm cutting & pasting your statement, changing 'when' to 'if'.

In Reply To KatinaChoovanski

0Reply

ladeletolul903 Eagle 2016
on October 28th, 2016

@Laura...

m going to be of my best behavior to everyone on 7 cups and I would abide by the rule of 7 cups of tea

In Reply To Laura

1Reply

cactus122 Eagle 2016
on October 28th, 2016

@Laura

I'm not a listener yet, but I oath to treat everyone with respect and kindness. To be supportive and listening. ❤️

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Unknown
on October 28th, 2016

@Laura

I vow to follow any and all guidelines, to lift others who seek it, and to better myself. I vow never to make anyone feel less of a person, or to hurt them in any way, shape or form.

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

scarsrazorblades Fish 2016
on October 28th, 2016

@Laura I'm not a listener on here but I take an oath to adhere to all the seven cups goals and values

Scarsrazorblades

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Moi2016 Horse 2016
on October 28th, 2016

@Laura. I promise to honor the spirit of kindness and support..and the adhere to 7cups guidelines and to obey the rules...7cups is a great source of support for me.and i want to continue to share in this community.thankyou...moi2016😊

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

TyePS98 Eagle 2016
on October 29th, 2016

@Laura,

I take the oath to adhere the guidelines of 7 cups

//TyePS98//

10/29/2016

In Reply To Laura

1Reply

secretPlane1439 Eagle 2016
on October 29th, 2016

@Laura

ok

In Reply To Laura

1Reply

EmilyLanes Bunny 2016
on October 29th, 2016

@Laura I take my oath, and will continue to support and show care to other members.

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Chaoticdreamer Eagle 2016
on October 30th, 2016

@Laura I hereby pledge to adhere to all the values in the member oath.

//chaoticdreamer//

Date: 30/10/2016

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

nerdbug Eagle 2016
on October 30th, 2016

@Laura

I take the oath to be nice and be willing to accept help as well as listening.

///nerdbug//

10//30///16

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

nerdbug Eagle 2016
on October 30th, 2016

@Laura

I hereby take the oath to be nice and accepting of everyone.

nerdbug

9//30//16

In Reply To Laura

1Reply

Unknown
on March 21st, 2017

@Laura I will follow the guidelines and chatroom rules! I will respect listener, other members and moderators! I will help keep this community safe and strong

Trytobefree98

3/21/17

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

spiceyblueberry7 Eagle 2015
on October 3rd, 2017

I take an oath to keep all information confidential from members and listeners and help them with the best i can.

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Jasshugar Eagle 2017
on October 28th, 2017

@Laura I hereby pledge my commitment to 7 cups to help me understand and conquer my demons and to listen to anyone that would ever need my help or just someone to talk to ❤️

jasshugar

28/10/17

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

inventiveHickory9479 Eagle 2017
on October 28th, 2017

@Laura I take the path. I want people too feel like they can really be something

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

LittleBlackCat94 Eagle 2017
on October 28th, 2017

@Laura

I pledge to be an open heart, and accept with open arms. I will be a listening ear and a ready shoulder.

LittleBlackCat94

10/28/2017

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Bigsmiless Eagle 2017
on October 28th, 2017

I oath to be honest and not hide or be fearful of judgement.

Bigsmiless

10/27/2017

@Laura

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Noblegrace Eagle 2017
on October 29th, 2017

@Laura I promise to follow all rules and give positive feedbacks

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Stardust7777 Eagle 2017
on October 29th, 2017

@Laura I promise to be honest,helpful & compassionate towards my fellow members. We are all in this fight together

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

guitarsandcigarettes Eagle 2017
on October 29th, 2017

@LauraI'd like to be a listener

In Reply To Laura

1Reply

cyanPlatypus6370 Butterfly 2015
on October 29th, 2017

@guitarsandcigarettes

Hi Guitars! You can be! Just click on the "Become a Listener" at the top of your page. It will lead you through training and such.

I am also a listener (and of course there are many more and Laura laugh ) so I can answer other questions too, if you have them. I hope to see you on the Listener Side sometime soon! ~ Platy

In Reply To guitarsandcigarettes

0Reply

aquaBeach2485 Fish 2017
on October 29th, 2017

@Laura

3 years after this was first posted and people still show a lot of love for this community and what it means for them.

That's why I love 7 Cups. You are always here, no matter how bad our lives are. There is always someone kind out here to help you.

I promise that I will do my best to be a kind person and to respect all the goals and values of this great community that helped me always.

Thank you for all the support. ❤

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Unknown
on October 29th, 2017

@Laura I take the 7 cups oath seriously to uphold with all of my heart.

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

KyleeWhiting Kangaroo 2015
on October 29th, 2017

@Laurai I swear that Im going to try and fight, and help anyone I can in anyway.

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Uwchem94 Eagle 2017
on October 30th, 2017

@Laura thanks for laying out the values and asking everyone to work within those parameters. I am happy to cooperate

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Amy1977 Eagle 2017
on October 30th, 2017

@Laura

I take the oath to be kind and supportive to other members (and myself).

//AmyS1977//

Date: 10/30/2017

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

tealTree7081 Eagle 2017
on October 30th, 2017

@Laura

As a member of 7cups, I make an oath that I will always be positive, and spread my positivity to every member I talk to or listen to. I also want to make an oath to myself, that I will respect myself, and treat myself with kindness like I do to others, for I can't be a good listener nor a good friend if I don't truly understand myself or my goals for my recovery with my problems / issues

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Springfieldbutterfly3 Bunny 2017
on October 30th, 2017

@Laura

I take the Member Oath to be kind, caring, and compassionate to those I engage with on 7 Cups, as well as up hold the standards of this site.

I have both the listener and member accounts (but while they use the same email, I can't get the two to display the trainings/badges from to the other. I'm not sure if the site designed to be that way.)

Signed: SpringfieldButterfly

Date: October 30, 2017

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Unknown
on January 12th, 2018

@Laura I solemnly swear! that I'll follow the 7cups guidelines and do my best to be a steward of this community and its values.

LucasL

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

niceCucumber2160 Dolphin 2018
on January 12th, 2018

@Laura I take the oath to be kind to the people here

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Anx1ousB3an Dolphin 2018
on January 12th, 2018

@Laura I will follow the 7 cups guidelines and support others as much as I can. I will help anyone I can.

Anx1ousB3an

01/12/18

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Helpinmind02 Dolphin 2018
on January 12th, 2018

@Laura I promise to not hurt anyone mentally on purpose(sometimes it happens, tell me if I do) and to care for everyone I can help

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

foodrhymeswithfood Dolphin 2018
on January 12th, 2018

@Laura I take this oath and pledge to try to uplift others and spread positivity through comfort and support for those who need it.

//foodrhymeswithfood//

1/12/18

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

scarletStrawberries9515 Dolphin 2018
on January 13th, 2018

@Laura i promise to always stick to the guidelines. I promise to be thankful for everyone who tried to help me on here, even if we dont click. I promise that I will try to help others as well as I can because I know it sucks to feel like youre alone.

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

HopefulnTrusting Dolphin 2018
on January 13th, 2018

@Laura

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

friendlyOrange6524 Turtle 2017
on January 13th, 2018

@Laura i may not be a listener yet but I solemnly swear that i shall go by all guidlines that has been set

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Emmykins13 Dolphin 2018
on January 13th, 2018

@Laura

I pledge to follow the community guidelines set forth by 7Cups by being a nonjudgmental, supportive, and active member of 7Cups.

I will not engage in any hateful behavior or language that will jeopardize the wellness of others in the community, or myself.

Signed: //Emmykins13//

Date: 01/13/2018

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Brittanyred Dolphin 2018
on January 14th, 2018

@Laura I pledge to bring compassion, honestly, healing and understanding into each encounter I have here. I want to continue to find love and light in my life, and one of the best ways to do that is to remind others of theirs.

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Unknown
on January 14th, 2018

@Laura

It's been so wonderful to become a part of this lovely family. 😀😀

I will try my level best to help the needy, make them smile and let them feel alive again

Signed -- //Paritikasharma09//

Date -- 14 January, 2018

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Wanttoshine Dolphin 2018
on January 16th, 2018

@Laura

I pledge to show support and kindness to everyone that I interact with on this site.

Signed: //Wanttoshine//

Date: 1/16/2018

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

andiferlux Dolphin 2018
on January 20th, 2018

@Laura Im not really a listener yet but, I take an oath to respect the rules and goals of the 7cups community and to exert a positive influence on others. I promise to follow the rules and contribute positively to the community.

Signed: //andiferlux//

1/20/18

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Minnesota39 Penguin 2018
on March 27th, 2018

@Laura

I do promise to uphold the communitys core values and to treat everyone with empathy and compassion, as I would want to be treated. (On and offline)

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

NovaturientSeedling Penguin 2018
on March 29th, 2018

@Laura

I pledge to be kind, compassionate, supportive, and caring. I will adhere to the guidelines and values in the 7Cups community.

SonderandWonder

29/03/2018

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Nans17 Eagle 2017
on June 19th, 2018

@Laura i promise to show kindness compassion and support to everyone i interact with on 7 cups.

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Unknown
on July 23rd, 2019

@Laura

Hi i hereby take the 7 cups oath yo be kind ang helpful

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

helloBlackberry4120 Kangaroo 2018
on Friday

@

In Reply To

0Reply

Desirayskill68 Butterfly 2019
on January 7th

@Laura I promise to always be kind and respectful. To listen to what others are saying with an open heart and send encouragement.

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Unknown
on January 7th

@Laura

I promise to be kind to everyone here and listen to someone, if they need it. I promise to be a good member of 7 cups

Signed: Nini

Date: 1/7/2020

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Unknown
on January 7th

@Laura

I MandanK, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will show kindness and compassion to all those I interact with.

I will work towards bettering my health every time I log on.

I will show respect and never violate the boundaries of my fellow members or listeners.

I will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavor.

I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 Cups of Tea every day.

I will use the resources provided to me to continue to learn and grow.

I will believe in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique.

I will take every interaction I have on 7 Cups of Tea as an opportunity to grow and learn.

I will honor the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul, that no matter, how challenging, I can overcome.

I will lean on the community in my time of need and I will let others lean on me in their time of need.

I recognize that my behavior is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions.

I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 Cups community.

Signed:

Mandan K

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Nickel01 Butterfly 2019
on January 7th

@Laura I vow to show empathy and compassion to people and walk away if I get mad

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

LimeGreenTortoise75 Bunny 2017
on Thursday

I promise to adhere to all of the 7 cups policies and provide comfort and support to all. I want to help maintain this as being a safe space for people to come and share openly.

LimeGreenTortoise75

1/9/20

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Treasure2
on Thursday

@Laura

I take the member oath to be kind and compassionate to all.

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

frankPlum1613 Eagle 2018
on Thursday

@Laura i swear to uphold the rules of 7 cups amd support everyone equally amd honestly

Frankplum1613

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

frankPlum1613 Eagle 2018
on Thursday

@Laura i swear to uphold the terms of 7 cups amd be a support for myaelf and everyone in there

Frankplum1613

01/09/20

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Srxlx Starfish 2019
on Thursday

@Laura I pledge to follow the community guidelines and to be kind and respectful to all users here on 7cups!

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

BlueSilkSky
on Thursday

@Laura

I take the member's oath.

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Viko46 Dolphin 2018
on Friday

@Laura

I pledge to treat everyone with respect, care, thoughtfulness and love just as they have treated me, adhering in the way to the seven cups values and goals.

//Viko46//

10/1/2020

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Jesse9675
on Friday

@Laura. I oath to follow rules and uphold respect in member rooms

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Anonymousloner4773 Camel 2019
on Friday

@Laura

I pledge an oath to 7 Cups and to this amazing community. I promise i will be compassionate, thoughtful, and kind towards every member/listener on here. Thank you 7 Cups for this amazing opportunity. Ive met the best people on here, honestly, thank you for being a part of my life.
Signed: //anonymousloner4773//

Date: 10/1/2020

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

95969 Dolphin 2020
on Friday

@Laura Yes

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Wraxius Camel 2018
on Friday

@Laura is this a site/app that offers support or is this an "apply for badge" simulator? Like, how many times do I have to agree to the same terms before I am allowed to use the site/app?

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

kji Fish 2017
on Friday

@Laura

ok ..but why all rooms gone suddenly.

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

kji Fish 2017
on Friday

@Laura

take the othe thanks

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

rationalDime8344 Dolphin 2020
on Friday

@Laura

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

THAT1GURL Dolphin 2020
on Friday

@Laura. I THAT1GURL !pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Sirgredvig Turtle 2019
on Friday

@Laura I take the oath

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Simpleplot
on Friday

@Laura

I, Simpleplot, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: //Simpleplot//

Date: 01/10/2020

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

buelleranyonebueller Dolphin 2020
on Saturday

@Laura

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

lovelylilac08
on Saturday

@Laura

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

lovelylilac08
on Saturday

@Laura

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

TheRequiem Penguin 2018
on Saturday

I, TheRequiem, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: TheRequiem
Date: 11/01/2020

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

TryinToLive Dolphin 2020
on Saturday

@Laura I swear to be the best listening ear to everyone who needs it and offer the best and most supportive and positive advice one could ever want to hear.

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

philosophicalPlum7594 Dolphin 2020
on Saturday

@Laura I am writing to pledge my oath I am hoping to help others and hope they can help me we can all help each other and become better people 😊

In Reply To Laura

1Reply

hmm2020 Dolphin 2020
on Saturday

@Laura

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

DepressedPegasus Camel 2017
on Saturday

@Laura

I take the member oath and will try my best to adhere to the guidelines.

signed: depressedpegasus

date: 01/11/20

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

SaturnsOwn Eagle 2018
on Saturday

@Laura

Sorry I don't sign a loyalty oath.

And I have seen far to many in this community who claimed to hold to this to hide their hatred that hold and inflict on others.

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Gmolsu Turtle 2019
on Saturday

@Laura

I, gmolsu, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: gmolsu

Date: 01/11/2020

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

MysteryIncorporated
on Saturday

@Laura , wait a meowment. It's pawsome.

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

AlexandriaChapple03 Turtle 2018
on Saturday

@Laura

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

mango1201 Fish 2017
on Saturday

@Laura

I agree to follow this oath.

mango

O1-11-20

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Agentoverkill Dolphin 2020
on Saturday

@Laura

I agree

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Babysteppin Starfish 2019
on Saturday

@Laura signed 01/11/20

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Alex55555 Turtle 2017
on Saturday

@Laura Im sorry I probably missed some but here goes: I Alex, take this oath to be compassionate and open minded to all members of 7 cups.

I will behave in accordance with the 7 cups rules. And be helpful and supportive to all. I will follow proper channels if there are disputes. I will adhere to 7 cups policies. Etc.

I agree to be supportive and kind in my interactions on the chats. I will be empathetic to everyones problems and be kind to people.

@Alex55555

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Karana17 Dolphin 2020
on Saturday

@Laura I solemnly swear 💚

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

tidyStrings5649
on Sunday

I, ____tidystrings_, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

I will follow the community guidelines and support each other in building the community better for everyone@Laura

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

mangobrz Dolphin 2020
on Sunday

@Laura I take an oath to be a supportive member of this community, listening without judgment, learning from everyone and providing a friendly ear when needed!

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

humorousTree6547 Turtle 2017
on Sunday

@Laura HumorousTree6547

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

WatchMeWatchYou1 Dolphin 2019
on Sunday

@Laura WatchMeWatchYou1

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Methodic Dolphin 2020
2 days ago

@Laura

I can't copy and paste, but as for the pledge...

I will

Signed, @methodic

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Methodic Dolphin 2020
2 days ago

@Laura

I will

Signed, @methodic

01/13/2020

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Jordy9 Eagle 2019
1 day ago

@Laura hi i would like to take the member oath but im not sure how

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Broken49 Kangaroo 2014
1 day ago

Im unable to type the member oath from my phone. I dont have access to a computer at the moment. In the space provided Im not able to type it in.

@Laura

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

FireKnight Dolphin 2020
1 day ago

@Laura

I, FireKnight, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: FireKnight

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

dapperDay3082 Dolphin 2020
15 hours ago

@Laura

I also take the oath.

I will support others in any way I can.

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

OliMtl82 Camel 2018
10 hours ago

@Laura

In Reply To Laura

0Reply

Laura Butterfly 2013
on November 9th, 2014

My Member Oath:

I,�LauraS,�pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community�witness�that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking. �

I will show kindness and compassion to all those I interact with.�

I will work towards�bettering my health every time I log on.�

I will show respect and never�violate the boundaries of my fellow members or listeners.�

I will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavor.�

I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 Cups of Tea every day.�

I will use the resources provided to me to continue to learn and grow.�

I will�believe in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique.�

I will take every interaction I have on 7 Cups of Tea as an opportunity to grow and learn.

I will honor the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul, that no matter, how challenging, I can overcome.�

I will lean on the community in my time of need and I will let others lean on me in their time of need.

I recognize that my behavior is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions.�

I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 Cups community.�

Signed:

LauraS

Date: 11-8-2014

35Reply

FangirlDown Turtle 2014
on December 17th, 2014

I, FangirlDown, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking. �

I will show kindness and compassion to all those I interact with.�

I will work towards bettering my health every time I log on.�

I will show respect and never violate the boundaries of my fellow members or listeners.�

I will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavor.�

I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 Cups of Tea every day.�

I will use the resources provided to me to continue to learn and grow.�

I will believe in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique.�

I will honor the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul, that no matter, how challenging, I can overcome.�

I recognize that my behavior is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions.�

I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 Cups community.�

Signed:

FangirlDown

Date: 12-17-2014

In Reply To Laura

5Reply

Elzie98 Eagle 2015
on October 18th, 2015

My Member Oath:

I, Elzie98, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will show kindness and compassion to all those I interact with.

I will work towards bettering my health every time I log on.

I will show respect and never violate the boundaries of my fellow members or listeners.

I will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavor.

I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 Cups of Tea every day.

I will use the resources provided to me to continue to learn and grow.

I will believe in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique.

I will honor the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul, that no matter, how challenging, I can overcome.

I recognize that my behavior is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions.

I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 Cups community.

Signed:

Elzie98

Date: 11-8-2014

In Reply To FangirlDown

1Reply

LostInOC1 Elephant 2016
on May 22nd, 2016

My Member Oath:

I, LostInOC1, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

dilemmakf January 15th, 2020

@Laura

I, M , pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: @dilemmakf (M)

HopefulStrawberry1595 January 15th, 2020

@Laura

I hopefulstrawberry1595, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

pioneeringApricot824 January 15th, 2020

I, xxx, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

I will treat my fellow members and listeners wtih compassion, patience, open-mindedness, and being non-judgmental.

I will take ownership of my own behavior in the community and undersand how I will react to any stiuation that is my choice.

Signed: xxx

Date: January 15, 2020

HopefulRat January 15th, 2020

@Laura
I Laz, hereby raise my right hand and swear to abide by the 7cup rules.

lightCoconut3470 January 16th, 2020

Kk

BenSurvivor January 16th, 2020

@Laura

I, BenSurvivor, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: BenSurvivor

LilacForgetMeNot January 16th, 2020

@Laura

I, LilacForgetMeNot, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: //LilacForgetMeNot//
Date: Jan 15, 2020

ridingthecatbus January 16th, 2020

i take the oath

schoolgirl696 January 16th, 2020

@Laura

I, noelia molina__, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Pressuredgirl123 January 16th, 2020

@schoolgirl696

easyMoon1111 January 16th, 2020

@Laura

I, _______easyMoon1111____________, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: easyMoon1111
Date: 16/1/2020

Prettykitty132 January 16th, 2020

I, P.K, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: //P.K//
Date: 01/15/2020

wantstobebetter388 January 16th, 2020

Might not be doing this right, but as a 7 Cups user, I hereby pledge to uphold the guidelines set forth and to treat others with a respect deserved by any human being. Will not advertise. Will not target users. Just want a clear head.

Wants T.B. Better

@Laura

anErci January 16th, 2020

I, eric , pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

ElwoodBlues January 16th, 2020

@Laura

I have not been on here for a while, but I will whole-heartedly take the oath.

Thank you.

Recoveringgasmask January 16th, 2020

I agree

damagedsoul1995 January 16th, 2020

@damagedsoul1995

123Princess321 January 16th, 2020

I take the oath

loliborillco January 16th, 2020

I, Loli, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: //loliborillco//
Date: 16/01/2020

January 16th, 2020

@loliborillco

I, DreamChaser, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

Signed: DreamChaser31
Date: 16/01/2020