Supernatural fans?

laurabunny May 17th, 2016

Is there anybody from the SPN family here? I can't be the only one :D

Buffy90 May 17th, 2016

Love supernatural :) @laurabunny

Mia6668 May 17th, 2016

We are everywhere :) @Buffy90

lovelySummer26 June 17th, 2016

@laurabunny Yes absolutely! I love Supernatural! I ship Dean and Cas so badly! 😍

laurabunny OP June 22nd, 2016

@lovelySummer26 yess! I love destiel😍👌🏼

carefulBanana3419 July 6th, 2016

@laurabunny I too am Destiel trash.

insightfulMoment30 August 1st, 2021

@lovelySummer26 DUDE same !

Kate612shine May 17th, 2016

Damn the supernatural family is everywhere. :D

comealongpond1988 June 17th, 2016

Yo! Love me some Supernatura! Havent watched the latest season though. Gotta wait for it to come to netflix

BrightRedFlower2322 June 17th, 2016

I JUST LOVE LOVE SUPERNATURAL GOT THE BOX SET ON DVD 1-10 WAITING FOR SEASON 11 TO COME OUT ON DVD laugh

Serife June 22nd, 2016

''Sam, Dean Sam and Dean'''...said one character in SPN... I love that guy :) :) devils killed him in an episode :(

did anyone remember him? I did not remember his name now :(

bestKitten3461 June 26th, 2016

@Serife wasn't it Ash or something?

Serife June 26th, 2016

@bestKitten3461

yeeeeeeeeahhhh Ash cheeky you have an awesome memory honey... I am amazed... heartblush

ash...I like him

Serife June 22nd, 2016

Hello boys :)

AddiG June 26th, 2016

This past season was pretty good. No spoilers here I promise! I just can't wait to see where they're taking the whole...thing they did with the person they...you know.....you know...and the thing with the......wink

laurabunny OP June 26th, 2016

@AddiG I agree! I can't wait how they'll fit .. the person .. to the plot :D

which have been the best seasons so far in your opinion? :)

AddiG June 26th, 2016

@laurabunny I honestly wasn't a fan of the first season I thought they were trying to be "scary" insted of creating an actual intresting plot like they do now, but my favorites I think are Season 3 ( I liked the drama with Bela I adore strong female characters..though I hated Jo lol ) Season 4 ( LOVED Ruby lol ), Season 5 ( C'mon...Lucifer lol how can you not right?) Season 9 ( Mark of Cain Dean was awesome in my opinion lol) Season 10 and 11 have been great too I feel like they've really stepped up their game at coming up with new and creative ways to plot things in and create twists and turns you didn't see coming. It's not just HE dies and then oh no now HE dies! you know lol

How about you? What have been your favorites and least favorites?

@AddiG I agree! I didn't like the first season that much either, it felt like they were just trying to create a horror series.. But since they actually came up with a plot and made the characters much more interesting it's been the best series ever in my opinion!

I really can't name my favourite seasons, there's been so many good ones.. I think season 10 had a nice plot, but I really loved the fourth season too. It's easier to name the not-so-good -seasons haha :D I love Cas so I think the seasons in which he's got a lot of screen time are great :)

Serife June 26th, 2016

To be honest, I do not watch any more...later Dean became a devil, it did not excite my attention ...

@Serife which seasons have you watched? :)

Serife June 26th, 2016

@laurabunny

until 10 dear wink

did you see my comment? I said that until dean became a devil :)

laurabunny OP June 30th, 2016

@Serife oh sorry, i didn't notice!

Serife June 30th, 2016

@laurabunny

its okay no problem honey heartangel

carefulBanana3419 June 30th, 2016

Big fan. Always Keep Fighting and Love Yourself First because You Are Not Alone and You Are Enough

insightfulMoment30 August 1st, 2021

whats your fav ep ?