Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favorite Shows On Netflix

calmingBubbles82 October 24th, 2023

What are some good shows that are available on Netflix?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 24th, 2023

@calmingBubbles82

Ooh I think "good" might be relative, for different people, but I'll share some that I've watched and liked on Netflix!

Friends xD The Big Bang Theory, Ginny and Georgia, Schitt's Creek, The Good Place, All of us are dead, Squid Game, Wednesday, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Brooklyn-99, Atypical, Hometown Cha cha cha, Nevertheless etc! (Probably more but could only think of these hehe) 

Have you watched any? How did you like them? Or what are your usual favorite shows?😃

Heartsandrosesandpaws October 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

wednesday  is really good just started that show

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 26th, 2023

@Powerandsunset25 yay it is hehe, hope you enjoy it through the end!

MistyMagic October 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Friends and Big Bang and Frasier all go together as awesome funness

Listening - One Step At A Time!

@MistyMagic

Ooh I haven't watched Frasier yet, Misty, is it similar to the other two? I wanna have something I can watch while nomming food lol so might give it a try, if it is!

The other two are defo funnnsieeees and comfort pro max!🥰

And yes lol, Squid games is something xD I think a new season is in works soon woohoo!

calmingBubbles82 OP October 26th, 2023

I have watched Ginny and Georgia Wednesday The Vampire Diaries The Originals I love them all I have also watched Virgin River and it is amazing!

@calmingBubbles82

Woo it seems we may have a similar taste in shows xD I haven't heard (m)any people mention Ginny and Georgia. It seems rather underrated hehe, but watch worthy forsho!

I started Virgin River when it was brand new but stopped midway for some reason and now it has more seasons ooof, may start again! :D are you watching anything currently?

BlissfulBue October 28th, 2023

I've watched Friends, The Big Bang Theory, The Good Place, Squid Game, Wednesday, Vampire Diaries, The Originals... And agreed! 👌🏾👌🏾 They're GOOD✨

I think I'll try the others you mentioned ✨💃

@BlissfulBue

Yayyy so many shows in common and yesss go ahead. Any recommendations from you too?😃

BlissfulBue January 12th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Well🤔 I've kind of been in a different direction😅 I can recommend some Chinese series and some Anime? If you want?

@BlissfulBue

Haha sure, go ahead!😮 

BlissfulBue January 14th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The Legend of Zhen Huan, the Story of Minglan, Embers of sweet honey like frost, the Lotus Tower (some are direct translations, but the title should be close😅) that's some Chinese shows

Anime... Jujitsu Kaisen, Doctor Stone, Sword Out Online (can't remember the other ones 🤔😅)

@BlissfulBue

Aw thanks, will check these out hehe. :D

Antonio7Cups April 5th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

What wonderful series there are on your list. Most of all I love Brooklyn-99 and The Good Place. 🤩

gina-linetti-brooklyn-nine-nine.gif

@Antonio7Cups

Haha yay, I'm glad you find them to be amazing too! *high fiveeee*❤

Antonio7Cups April 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

high-five-patrick-star.gif

Heartsandrosesandpaws October 24th, 2023

Wednesday is  good one I started watching that one yesterday.

peachTriangle6562 October 25th, 2023

My personal favorite is Grace and Frankie. It gets really convoluted in the later seasons, but it's a very funny and heartfelt show with some dramatic moments as well.

calmingBubbles82 OP October 26th, 2023

This is a good one! I think I have 1 season left

Heather225 October 25th, 2023

@calmingBubbles82

depends on what genre you're into!

MistyMagic October 25th, 2023

@calmingBubbles82 Well oh well! I must then be the first to say any of the Star Trek Genre?

And Sunnnn I too was transfixed by the Squid Games 😉

Listening - One Step At A Time!

SimonNocedaStevenson October 26th, 2023

Does reality show/documentary counts? If yes, somebody feeda Phil? It has an intro I don't wanna skip.

AnonymousFF07 October 28th, 2023

@calmingBubbles82, 

The Office!! :D <3

Mack892 November 14th, 2023

I like virgin river, greys anatomy, 

Taylorz27 November 14th, 2023

@calmingBubbles82 Stranger things is a pretty good show if you are into super natural things

AnonymousA24 November 14th, 2023

@calmingBubbles82 The Vampire Diaries!!!

safetysource12 November 15th, 2023

Hey @calmingBubbles82 ! Mine's 'The Queen's Gambit' and 'She'. They both kinda disturbed me but I love them because they aren't your regular Netflix shows (not that there's anything wrong with the usuals) because they are so intriguing and disturbing.

Comphi November 22nd, 2023

@calmingBubbles82

The Silent Sea......the best there is, but only if you are into Sci-fi🙂

courageousWriter4362 January 12th

@calmingBubbles82 On My Block, The Good Place, Cobra Kai, and Never Have I Ever!

KitArendel17 January 13th

@calmingBubbles82 I have a few in a few different genres!

Mystery-like: Riverdale, How To Get Away With M**der, Tiny Pretty Things, The Society, Stranger Things

K-Drama/Korean series: All Of Us Are D*ad, Vincenzo, Flower of Evil, The Devil Judge, Girl From Nowhere, Extracurricular, My Demon, Sweet Home, King The Land

Chinese: Meteor Garden

Spanish/Mexican: Control Z, Elite

Anime: Death Note, Sirius The Jaeger, The Disastrous Life of Saiki K,  Great Pretender, Words Bubble Up Like Soda Pop, GANTZ:O

Heartfelt/Life: XO Kitty, Heartstopper, Ginny and Georgia, Never Have I Ever

Hope this helps!! :]
bao7uu January 14th

I really liked Kim's convenience store!

Ayoe January 21st

@calmingBubbles82

depends on the genre you're interested in honestly, or what you are looking to gain from watching something and expectations. 

GreninjaPokemon99 January 22nd

if you like anime netflix has hunterxhunter and demon slayer.

if you like anime netflix has hunter x hunter,demon slayer,one piece, and a lot of other animes but if you dont like anime i reccomend green house academy.

oops i posted it twice sorry

GoodTrouble19 June 2nd

@calmingBubbles82 Gilmore girls feel good 

peachDay8184 June 4th

Breaking Bad, seriously it's great.

sofiacarsonfan27 June 16th

@calmingBubbles82

purple hearts is amazing (mainly bc it’s got sofia carson in it but it’s still an amazing film)

Whiterose2233 June 18th

just start watching suits and I love it!!!

smilingbao June 22nd

@calmingBubbles82

I am personally really into K-Dramas and they have some pretty good ones on Netflix, like My ID is Gangnam Beauty or Reply 1988!