Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Fellow Pokemon Lovers!

wrenrainygardens June 20th

Anyone else who loves Pokemon (whether it be the TV show, the movies, the videogames, cards, etc.) What's you guys' favorite Pokemon/videogame in the series? I'm curious and I'd love to know :)

@wrenrainygardens

A forever soft corner for Pikachu hehe!🥰

How about you?

pikahappy.gif

wrenrainygardens OP June 21st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou tbh there's so many options it's overwhelming ToT I love grass types though!

@wrenrainygardens

Haha I agree, the many many options to choose from can sure feel overwhelming! 

Rach4 June 22nd

@wrenrainygardens 

Pokemon is such a core part of my childhood! I absolutely love it, and love bonding with other people over it haha. I can't pick one favourite Pokemon, though I liked Dawn so I liked all the pokemons she had! 💖

AshleyGamer1995 July 5th

I certainly love Pokemon, too. ^^ :) But... No one is wanting to talk with me nor make friends with me on Pokemon for some bizarre reason. :/ :( Also this is my intro thread from the Newbie Hub, explaining pretty much everything about myself, my taste on Pokemon, and my problems.

https://www.7cups.com/forum/welcome/General_2418/HelloImnewhereandIneedhelpnewfriendsconversationandsomethinginparticular_332147/

AshleyGamer1995 July 5th

@wrenrainygardensI like Pokemon too, it's one of my true favourites in all medias. ^^ But, do look at my comment at the bottom I posted hours ago. I have a problem. :(

Phoenix22k July 8th

Ahh I'm a classic gen 1/2 guy. I've always liked Nidoking! And Tentacruel for whatever reason. And can't go wrong with Mewtwo

I've kept up to date on recent gens but find them a bit disappointing compared to Gold/silver.

Have you played any of the ROM hacks?

AshleyGamer1995 July 8th

@Phoenix22kI see. :) I played and finished the first six Gens, and I really need to check out 7, 8 and 9 for the lineups of new Pokemon. :D

No, I've not played any of the ROM hacks, but as I said in the other post, I favour the official games best. Although maybe I could try the hacks too as an extra, whenever I feel like it. I even heard before that one hack lets the player get all of the Pokemon creatures by himself alone, without the need to trade with other players, which normally isn't possible to complete everything solo in the officially-licensed games. =O 🤔 😃

VictoriaLove7 July 9th

@wrenrainygardens

I also like Pikachu the most & Jiggly Puff

download-2_1720508819.jpeg

images-8_1720508835.jpeg

AshleyGamer1995 July 9th

@VictoriaLove7Me too, and nice pics of them! ^^ ;)

VictoriaLove7 July 9th

@AshleyGamer1995

Thank you, Ashley! ☺ It's Pikachu ϞϞ/ᐠ •ヮ• マ sleeping ϞϞ/ᐠ ᴗ˳ᴗマ on a Sunflower 🌻 

Pikachu & Jiggly are cute! ϞϞ/ᐠ •• マ

AshleyGamer1995 July 9th

@VictoriaLove7

Yep! ^_^