Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am "Woman"

proactiveTiger3409 February 14th, 2016

"Cop Lies about Sex with Woman," "Woman Alleges Rape." I am "woman".... there is a human being behind the nasty words you hastily scrawl down below, down in the comments section of each and every news article posted up on the internet. To you, this is just gossip; to me, this is my trauma. To you, this is a punch line; to me, this was the worst day of my life.

Cheshire94 February 14th, 2016

@proactiveTiger3409

I am so sorry, my deepest apologies as I know you will never get one from him. I hope one day you can find healing and happiness. Sending good vibes your way. I cannot fathom what you are going through but we are here to support you.

proactiveTiger3409 OP February 14th, 2016

@Cheshire94

Right now I am working on a letter to the attorney general of that state, because the defense was able to successfully buy out a prosecution on even an open/shut case of felony perjury. [He lied in court, under oath, in front of a judge that he never even touched me - which, of course, was later proven false by the results of my rape kit]. It is so incredibly hard, and it is ripping me apart. DNA evidence - positive DNA match - confession that he lied about parts of his statement, physical evidence of internal injuries on my person......... and yet, they won't charge him with rape. And yet, he is still permitted to be an "officer of the law" sworn to "protect and serve."

Cheshire94 February 15th, 2016

@proactiveTiger3409

That's awful! I hope you win! You deserve peace of mind.

xangebaby98xx February 14th, 2016

Il