Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello, Again...

Thunderbird666Anthem June 30th, 2022

I'm just here to Make a Difference.

Peace unto you all.

Feel free to DM me any time if you need anything. I give free online support for severe PTSD and C-PTSD. It matters a lot to me that people know they are cared for; that someone genuinely wants to be here witnessing them; that someone's not just listening because they're collecting a paycheck. I'm here because I Give a Shit.

I'm not licensed, I've just lived a life.

My focus is on torture survivors, but I also specialize in military/militias, human trafficking, organized violence, survivors of attempted murder and hate crimes--- I am also versed with domestic and childhood abuse and sexual assault but these are not my primary focus- that said, come to me no matter what if you need someone. I know what it feels like to need proof on a hail Mary.

RarelyCharlie July 6th, 2022

@Thunderbird666Anthem We don't have DMs here. The nearest thing is a 1-to-1 chat, but 7 Cups does not allow you to use your member account to chat with other members who need support—you have to create a separate listener account to do that: Become a Listener

As a listener, you are not allowed to advertise your own experience, but you can indicate certain topics, for example, PTSD, that you are willing to chat about. Some of the topics you mention are not on the list, but I imagine it might be OK to list them in your listener profile.

Charlie

Thunderbird666Anthem OP July 7th, 2022

So I have signed up to be a listener but it said the accounts were connected and I was under the impression this was the same? How do I access this to post relatively the same message from That variation? (Accounting for the preferred diction shift of 1 on 1 vs direct message)

Mr

Thunderbird666Anthem OP July 7th, 2022

*Meaning, how do i log in to a connected listener account if the log in is the same? It just logs me in here, so I assumed, incorrectly I gather, that this was used for Both?

mytwistedsoul July 8th, 2022

@Thunderbird666Anthem If you click on your pfp or icon on the right hand side a drop box should come up and you can click switch account. Unless if you're on the app - then I have no idea

Good luck!