Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This Is What Happened Behind Closed Doors

BrightRedFlower2322 October 19th, 2016

MY DOMESTIC VIOLENCE STORY WHAT HAPPENED N HOW I GOT OUT

At the age of 19 I was 8 weeks pregnant I told this guy that I was pregnant I was over the moon in joy cause I've longed to be a mother and I finally was that moment things changed the guy flipped out in anger he pushed me yelled at me saying it wasn't his he dose not want it at all and tried to punch my tummy till I blocked it with my arms protecting my unborn baby every day living with this guy was hell his family even tried to make me have a miscarriage by making me walk in tgre heat up this huge massive hill even cars struggle to Get up it I nearly went into tears all that I went through my mind was thinking my poor baby behind closed doors it felt like dying was better than this the guy hit me yelled at me strangled me just because I was touching things pushed me every day and night into the floor an walls I cried and I got hit for that I cooked and cleaned still got punised for that I tried leaving the house I g punished for that too he also locked me inside the house and sometimes locked me out of the house he tried to kill my pet bird I screamed every day and night running all through the house while crying and screaming I got pushed hit thrown around the house stuff thrown at me he treated me like a slave made me do shopping while heavily pregnant and made me change his car tyre cause he couldn't be bothered to do it himself I couldn't have friends he treats women like garbage and treats them like slaves everything to him is women's work and men just boss women around that's what he thinks in public he would call me names I cried I went to get into the car and he drove off on me and left me at the shops to walk home all my money had to be spent on him I had my period one time and I was broke cause of him I had nothing to use at that time I criued so much I locked myself in the bedroom sometimes in the bathroom when I was in labour I found out he was cheating on me and kept doing it he tried to kill my daughter at a day old by holding her body so tight she screamed he destroyed my daughters bed when she was a few months old he verbally abused her a lot she witnessed me get beaten up pushed yelled at he pulled my hair out damaged my wrist he rapped me I didn't get to hgeal very well after birth damaged my ribs I screamed out so loud while crying he don't it all in front of my daughter she saw it all heard it all and felt it all while in my tummy my daughter and I been through so much had a very bad torematic pregnancy and life of almost 3 years of this domestic violence one day I locked myself in the bedroom with my daughter crying behind the door my baby put her hand on mine I made a promise to her in my belly that I would always protect her with my life she will always have me she smiled I looked into her eyes this isn't a life I want for my baby being treated like this like a slave shell grow up thinking that's how shell be treated by men for the rest of her life I knew from that moment that's it enough is enough I told her this is mummy keeping her promise to you sweetheart your my Angel I made a few arrangements with my money and my family I told him I'm seeing my family for a week you can't stop me from leaving you can't keep me like a prisoner here I have my rights to go on my own free will he didn't say nothing left me to it I packed my car with loads of bags I told the guy I'll be back in a week but in my head n heart I'll never be back again a week later my dad picked up the rest of my stuff moved back in with my family which felt so great and good was back to my happy normal self again I have to live with the pain and damages for life and I got diagnosed with bipolar depression cause of what I went through IM STRONG AND WILL KEEP ON FIGHTING NON STOP NO MATTER WHAT AND I'LL ALWAYS KEEP MY PROMISE TO MY GIRL FOR LIFE FOREVER I'LL ALWAYS PROTECT HER NON STOP FOEVER AND ALWAYS

thank you for letting me share this and let it off my chest thanks :)

Markysim1 October 19th, 2016

@BrightRedFlower2322 aww big hugs to u both, u been throu the war hun, and it's great u both got out of there, yr right to keep fighting, never stop, and I'll fight wiv u, k. Big hugs and just think life can be so much better now, k hugs keep strong xx

BrightRedFlower2322 OP October 19th, 2016

@Markysim1

Got tears in my eyes thank you so much hun means a lot to me thank you and that's right I'll never stop fighting not when it comes to my girl I never stop hugs you back thank you <3 xx

@BrightRedFlower2322 yr welcome always in yr corner fighting with u 💪🙂

@Markysim1

Thank you so much for your outstanding help your really fantastic huni thank you for helping me a lot so much means a lot to me and I really appreciate it hugs you heart your very sweet and loving and caring x

@BrightRedFlower2322 aww tear in yr eye, let me wipe it away wiv my finger

@Markysim1

Thank you xx

TheAdmirableCreatureAmanda October 20th, 2016

@BrightRedFlower2322

wow you are incredibly strong, and are so resiliant! thank you for shairing your story, you are incredible

BrightRedFlower2322 OP October 20th, 2016

@TheAdmirableCreatureAmanda

Thank you so much means a lot you just have to keep going in life and that's what I have been doing I've accepted the fact that it happened and I'm moving forward with my little girl you have to stay strong so I am thank you x :)

Rebecca October 21st, 2016

@BrightRedFlower2322

You are so strong and resilient and brave. My heart broke for you and your daughter as I read your story, and I can only imagine how much more painful it would be to actually live through. I hope that you two are able to stay safe from now on, and get the love you deserve. I'm sending my best wishes to you, your daughter, and loved ones ♥

BrightRedFlower2322 OP October 21st, 2016

@Rebecca

Thank you so much for your lovely words thanks when it comes to my daughter I don't stop fighting till I know she's safe and were both happy and safe right now thank you xx :) <3

CassieThePeach October 22nd, 2016

@BrightRedFlower2322 You're so strong and resilient considering everything that happened stay strong everytime it gets hard, remember how much it took to get where you are, you're so strong thanks for sharing, remember 7cups will always be here for you

BrightRedFlower2322 OP October 22nd, 2016

@CassieThePeach

Thank you so muchfor your lovely words thanks I've come a long way and I'm still going I'm never stopping means a lot :) thank you so much it took me awhile to make this post then I decided to make it thought it was time too :)