Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is it normal for me to feel guilty about existing?

Alwayshungry983 October 31st, 2021

Sometimes I feel bad about my friends, even though they seem to really like my company, I feel bad for making them tolerate me. I feel bad about them having met me

bubbleLemon4408 October 31st, 2021

i feel like this too… especially when i’m having a hard time it’s really hard not to feel like a burden.

tallLake1470 November 2nd, 2021

Listen I feel the same why but you've got to love Ur self u be u just remember they love u

Plshelpmeplease2 November 2nd, 2021

I actually relate to you a lot right now, but yeah it is normal to feel guilty for existing, especially when you feel like a burden to people, but they did stay for a reason. I'm sure their lives won't be the same without you. You gotta know your worth and know that you are worth loving! Even if you don't feel that way. Fight for the people you love and know that they love you no matter what!

jotee November 10th, 2021

hey always hungry, i too feel like im burdening my friends and thats why im backing off and giving them more space.

why dont you ask them to be honest and tell you how they feel? maybe some of them like supporting others! and maybe some of like to support you, but dont enjoy doing it so often. be honest with them. and if they do want some space, find different ways of helping yourself. also a therapist or mentor might work, so you wont feel guilty about being a burden.

if they stuck around, there must be a reason. dont you think they might enjoy your company? do you think they are upset that you met them, or wish you didnt exist?

supporting you ❤️ Jo