Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Falling Apart

FluffyBakedPotato August 6th

I have been struggling with my mental health since young, probably 8/9 years old. I always felt alone and always try to manage my struggles on my own. I've learned to cope with things/traumas/mental health with both healthy and unhealthy coping mechanisms but lately.. nothing works. I'm not suicidal but I am just sooo numb, yet in so much pain (emotionally and mentally).

I just don't know anymore.

BlueSoul2290 August 6th

@FluffyBakedPotato

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I know how difficult it can be to struggle with mental health.

You mentioned that you've always tried to manage your struggles on your own. Does this mean you've been hiding these struggles from your family and friends, or is it because you feel alone?

If you've been hiding your struggles, I suggest that sharing your feelings with your family and friends because i think it  might help you overcome them. Sometimes, talking about what you're going through can be a huge relief.

On the other hand, if the answer is because you are alone , please know that you're not alone anymore. We're all here to support and encourage you. and whenever you feel like talking, you can reach out to me or any other listener here. Talking about your feelings can often help you work through them and feel better.

hope you start feeling better soon🙏🍀

@BlueSoul2290

What a beautiful welcoming message. Thank you so much for bringing warmth and care to 7 Cups. 🌻

Want more personalized guidance? Check out my profile

@FluffyBakedPotato

Please know that we are here for you at 7 Cups. You are not alone here and I hope you will remember that. :) I hope today has been a better day for you? 

Want more personalized guidance? Check out my profile
IamachildofGod August 6th

@FluffyBakedPotato same here

FluffyBakedPotato OP August 7th

I hope things get better for you. (Hug) Take things day by day. We can do this!

Purrfectkitten August 6th

Hey if you wanna talk just message me!

TJItalia August 6th

@FluffyBakedPotato

There are many trained listeners here that can assist you. You are not alone on journey. 7cups is a great community.

@FluffyBakedPotato me too. try to find something to focus on, for me, I write. Then, today, I read and write, I feel better and at least I am doing something.

Purrfectkitten August 6th

Hey I am here if you need to talk just ReachOut to me!

Tinywhisper11 August 7th

@FluffyBakedPotato awww honey I'm so sorry your struggling so bad right now😥 hopefully it's just a phase, and pretty soon you'll be back to normal, well not normal, but what normal is for you ❤😁 in the meantime, take it easy, lean on us here when you need a shoulder to cry on, or some comforting words ❤just try and do little things that make you smile and be extra kind to yourself. I hope you will be ok, gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ we are here for you