Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Adlib the Madlib - Free Associate the Story

soulsings September 4th

To Adlib the Madlib is to Free Associate the Story

• I woke up to the _____ spilling in the open door frame of my room.
  • I moved _____ because I still was feeling _____.
  • Today, I would have to _____and do _____.
  • It will be a ______ day but ______I would
  • have ______ to do _______ and ______.
  • This would be a _____ _____

Taglist Updated 9/03/24 @4Jasmine @Admirablerainbow2825 @adventureawaits777 @adventurousBranch3786 @AlexMbale @allen99 @allnaturalWillow7138 @alysianna @ambitiousGlobe3422 @ambitioushope1234 @amiablePeace77 @Ashy123 @augustine1304 @balderasdavid799 @BeamsOfHope00 @Beepyy @bence2  @bestThinker1986 @BlackyDragon @blissedNblessed @bluelemon6419 @bobw @bouncyFireworks3811 @blueAcai236 @Brittanny17 @candybubblegumsprinkles  @calmcoral @CaringSub  @CatHanderOutNoah  @Catunion @charmaeausty @courageousPomegranate766  @creativeCar5713 @creatingHealthyOutcome @crystalclearnow @CyclingThroughLife @daydreammemories @dlynn88911221 @Desmynn6789 @dysfunctionjunction1224 @EllyMerelyn @emotionalPenguin4374 @empathicPresence9091 @endure777 @enthusiasticAcai2032 @enthusiasticBeach8170 @enthusiasticTortoise6681 @exuberantStrawberries9544 @FaithMagic @fearlessCup8704  @FleurdeNeige @FlowerEV777 @FracturedPurple @Fradiga @fruityPond7887 @Genlistener @geribear @Gettingbettertoday @Ghasaq997 @GlitteryHearts @GoldenNest2727 @gregariousField7151 @gva1audi @hardworkingBeechwood6063 @heartstopper13 @helpfulDime0407 @Hereforyouall144 @hopefaith2011 @imaginativepear6493 @ingeniousLove9924 @intuitivepixie1331 @Jordan1872 @k87 @Kenn13chan @kindcircle3085 @kateeew @kindRiver6 @Lauren63  @Leahm9703 @LillyPad12345 @LisaMeighanMBPsS @lovelycoacoa @magneticDreamer6447 @meaningfulSilence @mia4819 @Mich765 @mindtalk @miraculousTouch2949 @miresama @modestTangerine2193 @MoonMomm @Mscooper2789 @mytwistedsoul @navyAcres6073 @nessa104 @NotAllHere713 @oa4me @Oceansky93 @OneErased @onkia122 @orangypie @paperBird3348 @patientwater @peacefulRainbow05 @peachyOctopus9691 @PhilosophicalModel @PiecesOfWhoeverIWas @PinkTriangle133 @pioneeringHuman7775 @politeGrapefruit179 @pompom @PurpleHearts7 @QueerChaos259 @rachelkb123 @raddogme @Rainboho @Randumuser1 @redirecting @reguna reservedOwl6476@fighton @reservedPark4029 @Rod88 @RogueOne1983 @sandie @Scarletpear1945 @ShapeshiftSystem @SilverSeastar @SleepingFoxAkari @slothgurl17 @soulsings @SparklyFly @sorrowedbunny1256 @SpongeBob2021 @Squidward @stephbrent @SugareeIsMe091121 @summerkay2024 @tallWalker4850 @ThadSterling @theroadisbright @thesoda @thoughtsbubbleexpress @ThoughtfulMomma @tifecandy @tinywhisper11 @tiredbubble00 @toughLand5970 @UniversalSmile @warmheart0890 @WentToBruv @waves @WorriedMagpie @WorkingitThrough2 @yzzil @zeffa @Zeraphim @Zsazsa524
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 4th

@soulsings

I'm not entirely sure if I got it but wanted to try still hehe.

• I woke up to the chocolate spilling in the open door frame of my room.
  • I moved feet because I still was feeling nervous.
  • Today, I would have to try and do my tasks.
  • It will be a busy day but push-through 
  • I would have less time to do what's important and required.
  • This would be a okay-ish day! 

amiablePeace77 September 4th

@soulsings

• I woke up to the light spilling in the open-door frame of my room.
  • I moved around slowly because I still was feeling tired.
  • Today, I would have to do many chores and do the exam.
  • It will be a rough day but certainly I would
  • have the chance to do what I set my mind on and be proud of myself.
  • This would be a great day.

soulsings OP September 8th

@amiablePeace77 wow it sounds busy. How did it go?

amiablePeace77 September 9th

@soulsings

It went well, because I believed in myself!

soulsings OP September 10th

@amiablePeace77 way to go!

orangePomegranate3225 September 4th

I woke up to the echo of my cat's meows spilling in the open door frame of my room.

I moved slowly because I still was feeling stiff and achy.

Today, I would have to get up and do the cleaning.

It will be a rugged day but soon I would

have a semi-clean room to do my sorting and organizing.

This would be a good thing? I hope.

@orangePomegranate3225 ysy cleaning also makes me feel better. How did it go?

Admirablerainbow2825 September 8th

@soulsings

• I woke up to the _rain____ spilling in the open door frame of my room.
  • I moved __out___ because I still was feeling _drained____.
  • Today, I would have to _study____and do __my homework___.
  • It will be a __long____ day but __by engaging in some of my hobbies____I would
  • have ___things___ to do __which will make time pass by_____ and __feel grateful for ____.
  • This would be an __awesome___ __day___.

@Admirablerainbow2825 hope yoiur day is awesome!

BlueDarkAurora September 8th

@soulsings

• I woke up to the sounds of everyday life spilling in the open door frame of my room.
  • I moved away from it because I still was feeling like I needed to stay in the silence a bit more.
  • Today, I would have to put to test what I've been practicing and do good.
  • It will be a challenge filled day but I know I can do it.
  • I would have my beliefs with me to do what needs to be done and what I know I really can.
  • This would be a great day to remember :)

@BlueDarkAurora sounds wonderful. How did it turn out?

BlueDarkAurora September 9th

@soulsings Thank you for asking<3 It went great :D

hyunjinnn September 8th

@soulsings 

I woke up to the morning vibes spilling in the open door frame of my room.

I moved out of bed because I still was feeling fresh and calm.

Today, I would have to study, laundry, cooking, ironing clothes and do some meditation.

It will be a nice holiday but i think i got less time so I would have so many chores work to do and i'll try to best to get through the day. 

This would be a productive weekend

@hyunjinnn sounds like a nice day