Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The word TEA can be used to support us

kez1981 July 9th, 2021

I learned this today while doing my feelings on a journal app thought would come in handy for us all . T thoughts E emotions A actions We can understand how our thoughts affect our emotions and actions we can inspect our thoughts to see how true they really are when we need to we can learn how to swap unhelpful thoughts for more balanced ones and make us feel better. For example Your expecting a call at 4pm it's now 5pm and no one has called you back . BAD T thoughts they have forgotten me E emotions sad A actions physical anger . GOOD T thoughts they are very busy today will get back to me when they can . E emotions calm A actions wait for my call It really made me understand how this can support us in different things that can happen to us What really amazed me was they use the word TEA lol how cool is that for negative and positive thinking and with 7 cups of tea I thought idea for here x

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 9th, 2021

Aw wow that's lovely, and makes alot of sense , how we perceive our thoughts into emotions and how we act based on those emotions is so important in regards to how they affect us . Thanks for sharing with us @kez1981 ❀

kez1981 OP July 9th, 2021

Your very welcome I was thinking lol what on earth has tea got to do with it then it was explained so fascinating to learn that today πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š x

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 9th, 2021

@kez1981
hehe can understand that , Yay to new learnings ❀

LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS July 9th, 2021

@kez1981

This is so very insightful and can help so many people. Thank you so much for sharing this as it's so helpful!!

Want more personalized guidance? Check out my profile

No trouble at all glad I came across it x

soulsings July 9th, 2021

@kez1981 Great idea! I am looking forward to using that the next time I face a challenge.

It's pretty cool as you can use it in so many experiences of life and supports better thinking like what seems to be a popular one texting a friend and she or he doesn't reply doesn't get back to you some people panic and think she or he doesn't like me no more have I done something wrong not phone could be broken or phone on silent or signal down proper challenges you these thoughts and feelings we spend so much time on the negatively we forget that could be another reason totally opens another door of thought x

soulsings July 10th, 2021

@kez1981 it is great you see it as a tool. Many people have great ideas, but until they are put into practice, they are just theoretical.

rrretsuko July 11th, 2021

@kez1981 this is an amazing idea, thank you so much for sharing <3 it's definitely helpful and insightful. i'm happy i know this too, now ! c: