Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Relapse pt2

Patienceiscool February 26th

TW VAPES 

Hello everyone! I know I'm a teen but I have been struggling ever since I posted the last one I got some support and I have been doing better, but I hit it again after 2 years and I'm not happy with myself. It also doesn't help when your boyfriend does it and your friend I can't really escape from it. 

Thanks for reading 

ASilentObserver March 5th

@Patienceiscool Thank you for opening up and sharing with us Patience. I appreciate you. I am sorry to hear that you are feeling unhappy with yourself after relapsing after two years. Feeling unable to escape from your boyfriend and friend's behavior must make it even harder. What are some of the thoughts going through your mind right now?

Patienceiscool OP March 5th

@ASilentObserver hello thank you for replying, it's been really hard, my mind is really all over the place I'm not trying to going down that path again but I'm not so sure. 

ASilentObserver March 7th

@Patienceiscool Cool, sounds like you're experiencing difficult feelings right now. Feeling unsure about what's ahead can bring up strong emotions. What thoughts are most present for you as you consider the possibility of moving forward?

Patienceiscool OP March 7th

@ASilentObserver to be honest I don't really know