Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Helping song

fairmindedChestnut977 November 20th, 2023

3 days of withdrawal with no sleep but feeling good, not tired; this is encouraging. 

I discovered Thrice band as a good music support : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Gtz-IsjcE&ab_channel=Thrice

Mya000 November 20th, 2023

@fairmindedChestnut977 

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling encouraged despite the challenges you're facing with withdrawal. It's impressive that you're finding a positive outlook. Music can indeed be a powerful source of support, and I appreciate you sharing the link to the Thrice band. Exploring new music or finding comfort in familiar tunes can be a great way to navigate difficult times.

Remember to continue taking care of yourself during this process, and if you ever feel the need to talk or share your experiences, I'm here for you. I hope the music continues to be a comforting companion on your journey. Take care.

fairmindedChestnut977 OP November 20th, 2023

Thank you Mia for your warm message. I will keep my efforts as I can already the benefits, then will be time to attack the root of the issue of drinking and I might ask for your support as you are suggesting :)

Mya000 November 20th, 2023

@fairmindedChestnut977 

You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear that you're already seeing positive changes. Whenever you're ready to address the root of the issue, know that I'm here to support you every step of the way. Have a nice day!