Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Student Support Checkin July2 - July 9

CaringEzra July 2nd, 2023

Student Support Check-in

July 2 ~ July 9 2023

Hello, Lovely Student Support Community! Welcome to our weekly check-in.

Hey everyone! How are we all doing? Happy July! I can’t belive it’s another month down. I hope the new month treats you well. For you all, What's been going on in your life? I would love to hear updates. I hope you all are managing through and have a good week ahead. We are always here for you <3

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

I would love to welcome you to participate in some reflection questions! Feel free to answer as many or as few as you would like. Also, feel free to share anything on your mind or say hi if you would like that!

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

For those new to the sub-community, our weekly check-ins are an opportunity to get to know each other a little bit better and offer continual support - they help us maintain our community feels. You can either use the reflections below to help aid your discussions or simply talk and get something off your chest ❤️ Whatever you post; we eagerly await your response!

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Here are some reflections for the week

❀ How has your week been? Highs? Lows? ❀

❀ Goals for July? ❀

❀ What is the most important quality in a friend? ❀

We hope you all have a wonderful week. I look forward to hearing everyone’s responses, and please don't hesitate to reach out for support.

───────────────────────────────────

🔗 Links

✔️ New to the sub-community? Introduce yourself down below or here!

✔️ Got a suggestion for us? Tell us about it here!

✔ ️ Want to get notified for the check-ins and other announcements? Join our tag list here!

✔️ Want to join

CaringEzra OP July 2nd, 2023

Tagging our wonderful community:

@AddictedTealover98 @ajw99 @Anunsolvedmystery @ArjunAS22 @AveryLove @azureOwl6812 @BellatheHappyHelper @BenjaminLee23 @BlackRose1832 @BookChunky @Bubblegumwings1234 @caffeinatedcatio @calmingSummer5564 @captainmajesty @CarthageSea @charmingSky5972 @Cherry1686 @CleverPinky12 @considerateParadise6717 @crang17 @dancedance @DayDreamWithYou @DinaElwy @Dino12 @DreamTouch @dynamicHemlock1736 @Estrellitaa @fairmindedCucumber6742 @freehugs123 @Gagaintheroom @Grace8402 @GreatestClassiest @HappyTree906 @hardworkingThinker6293 @healinghearts0718 @herealways27 @honeypie720 @hopezzy @Hydrangea03 @inesovski @inventiveAcai3503 @ItsJoel @ivitheebimbo @iwishuwell @izu201ph @Jaeteuk @jKempy @jrob77 @Kassy7cups @Keith22534 @lyricalAngel70 @Lysandra @MariWhale @Memisse @mistke @munchiegoosie @nadiasaleh26 @notjustsomeone @NotKhan2 @Oxymoron6demon @parisayano @powerfulPark3549 @powerfulPine1547 @Purplerain00001 @relaxSea @RideaRainbow @risingsun008 @rosymaplemoth @SachaSathi @SarcasticKat @Saturn0515 @SavoyTruffle20 @SparklingSnowflake15 @StanDaMan78 @Stardew3 @summersmith15 @SupportiveMitch @sweetrosa1987 @TessMo @TheAtticusFinch @TheGoldenHand @TheGoodFairy @theheartproject @tidyHickory3283 @Toast048 @Tobedoctor @Tommehhhh @tommy @UndomesticGoddess @victoriousVoice21 @wohooradhika @wonderfulMango5023 @Yourlifeisworthy

Jaeteuk July 2nd, 2023

This coming week will be the start of a busy work schedule throughout the entire summer. Not entirely looking forward to restless work days, but it'll be nice to have a steady income for the next 3 months.

Goals for July, after launching my business a couple of weeks ago, I'll need to keep it up and hopefully start earning my first dollar sometime this summer. It's a slow growing business type, so it requires continuous effort and to not feel defeated even if I haven't earned that first dollar this summer.

As for quality in a friend, I'll have to say should be based on trust, understanding, care, and honesty. It should also be a two-way relationship. It won't be fair if it's only one side that does all the caring.

@FaithfulZareia

Keith22534 July 4th, 2023

@FaithfulZareia

week has been a bit rough. I’ve got school.

goals for july are well, studying and reading at least 3 non-academic books.

I want my friend to try to understand me. I am complicated but yeah, and most importantly, be honest.