Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I messed up

amicableSkies4381 September 12th, 2022

So..I'm in 12th grade now and we have an important exam in our country in 12th grade. A very tough one. Only a few thousands are selected from the lakhs(or about a million) tht appear. Many students mess up this year and so did I. I was very engaged in social media as this was the first time I was so exposed to it. Being an academically bright student ever since childhood as my parents were always pretty serious bout studies, it really has affected me badly. I feel better now that I've been making efforts to get better. But sometimes I feel awful and end up having issues like skipping meals and oversleeping at times. I really really want to get better. I really hate myself for putting me in such a situation. I don't know if there's any way back....I just keep on makin the lil efforts I can now..

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 13th, 2022

@amicableSkies4381

Hey Ami, we meet again hehe. To begin with, I'm proud of you for reaching out and acknowledging the current situation and how it impacts your feelings. Having a place to ourselves is so important at times.

Exams can definitely be that way, causing alot of stress and concern, specially ones as important and tough as you're describing. It is so commendable how you're acknowledging the little distraction, social media can definitely be one swaying us away from the more important things. Can imagine how pressured you must be feeling from your family too, considering they deem studies to be so important. :/

It is okay though, you're right, there sadly isn't a way to go back in time and make things 'right's but we most certainly can start from where we are now, with what we can do now. And I see you're trying and making efforts as much possible, that does count, you taking acknowledging, being and holding yourself accountable and trying to make amends. It's the brave thing to do.❤

Your *now* is with you and you hold the steering wheel, everything might be duper stressful and overwhelming at this time for you, but we can perhaps try and take it one subject/ topic/ exam at a time? Whatever that works for you the best, small steps matter and your willingness to continue trying your best is clearly soon. Keep doing your best.❤

I hope there's still time to devise a preparation strategy and work your way around. Rooting for you.

amicableSkies4381 OP September 14th, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your time to write all of this. Really means alot to me. It really is stressful coz I really wanna do good at it. But ya..I'm just trying to do what I can rather than settle for what it is. I hope just somehow things fall in place. Thank you so much for your wise words again :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 14th, 2022

@amicableSkies4381

You're welcome anytime. The stress is good stress that'll motivate you to push forward and work on your goals, we just gotta try use the stress as a driving force to our aid instead of letting it put us down or discourage us from trying, it's difficult but again, small steps matter, and I'm so proud of you for trying and doing your best. ❤ Good wishes always.

Bryanwu2006 September 14th, 2022

@amicableSkies4381

Sorry to hear that, think easier, this test is not the biggest thing in your life, you have such a long time! Walk out of it and try to go to a college, even not a good one, a great experience will really help you.

Thts true. I'll just do wht I can now and settle with whatever results I get knowing that it's because I was wrong somewhere..Thank you:)

yushuo September 14th, 2022

@amicableSkies4381It is okay though, you're right, there sadly isn't a way to go back in time and make things right but we most certainly can start from where we are now, with what we can do now. And I see you're trying and making efforts as much possible, that does count, you taking acknowledging, being and holding yourself accountable and trying to make amends. It's the brave thing to do.❤

Thank you:) I'll try my best

Jaeteuk September 14th, 2022

You're going in the right direction. You've recognized what has been distracting you, and is making the effort to correct it. You've admitted that with the distractions, you had veered off track. Sometimes admitting our wrong is not easy, but you did it.

Little efforts will equal up to great success. As long as you've put in all the effort getting back on track with your studies, put Social Media aside and focus on preparing for the difficult exam. Whatever the outcome is, at least you've tried your best. If Social Media is a must, set yourself limits. Maybe only during your breaks, but don't go and take too many breaks just so you can spend more time with Social Media. Breaks in between studies must be reasonable.

Good luck~

SachaSathi September 15th, 2022

Hello

Aisa soch ke kya hoga

Apne aap ko hurt kar ke kya hoga

Haunsla rakho

Socho ki is bar kya mistakes ki unki list banao or wapis lag jao

Taki is bar hum kam mistakes kare or selection ho