Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Heads up on the "Load more messages" function:

Heather225 January 5th, 2023

Hi, everyone.

I know there have been concerns over the button you've seen to load previous messages in the rooms. I wanted to let you know that this is a bug that is being worked on and the Load more messages button is being removed ASAP.

We apologize for any stress this may have caused you, and we truly appreciate your patience!

Mack January 5th, 2023

@Heather225

thank you so much, we really appreciate this update ❤️❤️

Astraeuss January 5th, 2023

@Heather225

thank you for the update💜 can’t wait to go back to normal

EchoTheDragon January 5th, 2023

@Heather225

how about making it only available for mods?

Heather225 OP January 5th, 2023

@DragonPixal

there's a possibility to build a feature for mod settings for certain rooms perhaps. we'll be looking into things!

SparkyGizmo January 16th, 2023

@Heather225

@DragonPixal

Hi H! 😊❤️ I must say, I could totally see the value in that. If a mod comes in a room, is confused about what has transpired (if some of the content is gone) having that option could really help them in supporting the room, teammates, getting to the bottom of things to "tease apart" what it was that happened. Great thought H and Dragon!

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

BirdKing449 January 5th, 2023

@Heather225

Thank you Heather for this update. Very much looking fowardto seeing this removed.

AffyAvo January 5th, 2023

@Heather225 Is it staying for 1-1 chats?

Astraeuss January 5th, 2023

@AffyAvo

I would think so seeing it’s from a separate update form more then a month ago, and was meant to be there

Jon7Cups January 6th, 2023

Hey @AffyAvo - yes it will stay for 1-1 chats

AffyAvo January 7th, 2023

@Chocpastry9516 Thanks!

calmMango9611 January 7th, 2023

@Chocpastry9516 Glad to hear that.

calmMango9611 January 5th, 2023

@Heather225 Thank you for the heads up.

Thank you and your staff for looking into this and for the quick action.

AvyIsKing January 6th, 2023

Thank you so much <3

mytwistedsoul January 6th, 2023

This is wonderful news! Thank you!

Heartsandrosesandpaws January 6th, 2023

It’s gone now in the chat rooms

calmMango9611 January 7th, 2023

@harmonyLearninghope I just checked a room, disability support room, and the reload messages icon, is gone from that room.

I am not sure of the other rooms.

That was the only room I had time to check, and there was not anyone in the room, when I checked.

What I mean by not anyone in the room, I mean no one was using it.

selflessSpruce1515 January 7th, 2023

@Heather225

Hey H ❤️ Thank you so much for the update! We all appreciate it so much

RarelyCharlie January 17th, 2023

In notice that, if you delete all the messages in a 1-to-1 chat, you first see a warning that says:

We only save the last 10 messages for your privacy and to make it easier to follow the conversation. Are you sure you want to clear all messages in this conversation?

This is misleading and needs to be reworded.

Charlie

HopieRemi May 17th

@Heather225

I still see this feature, is it because I am a moderator?

@HopieRemi

I  still. See them in all the rooms the ones that I have roles in and ones I do not have roles in

hope it helps

HopieRemi May 17th

@Heartsandrosesandpaws

Ah okay

calmMango9611 May 17th

@Heather225 Just to give you a heads up, the load more messages, in the chatrooms is still there. I am not sure what the issue is, but it is still not fixed. In fact all the chatrooms still have this issue, including the rooms I room support and the rooms, I just help in in terms of support. So, you may want to look into this again. Just thought I would bring this to someones attention again. You can also load more messages in the newer chatrooms as well.