Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

July Town Hall 7/31/19 5pm Eastern

Jill7Cups July 24th, 2019

Adults meet in Laura's office

Teens meet in Jill's nook

What is a Town Hall?

Community Management team shares news and info and responds to questions or concerns. This is a time to connect with 7 Cups staff and learn more about what is happening in Cupsland! We do this in chatrooms and all normal community guidelines apply. We hope you can make it!

RSVP by commenting on this post! Feel free to post questions here too, we will try to answer what we can during the live room events.

BleuPhoenix July 29th, 2019

@Jill7cups Definitely will try to make it. Never been to one of these before, so woo!laugh

piercetheaiden July 29th, 2019

@Jill7cups

I am going to try and make it! :)

Moonchild104 July 29th, 2019

I shall try

blackcandy8711 July 29th, 2019

i will try and be there

CaringBrit July 30th, 2019

@Jill7cups will try to be there

versatileHuman2642 July 30th, 2019

Can someone clarify this for me. Because idk what's this about :/ please

MidnightRaven999 July 30th, 2019

@versatileHuman2642 town halls are basically meetings for the whole community (both members and listeners). in them, we get together and discuss how we feel the site is doing overall; recent changes that happened might be brought up, as well as the opportunity to ask questions, or bring up suggestions on how the site can improve.

Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 30th, 2019

I will be there if nothing comes up .. smiley

lillylint July 30th, 2019

Sure hope I can! <<<3

MarianaGee July 30th, 2019

I would love there to be a grief & loss group chat

I feel like there seems to be no like real advice and counseling for teens and young adults dealing with bereavement.

It's almost as if it doesn't exist for the age group which is far from true.

Jill7Cups OP July 30th, 2019

@MarianaGee grief is such a tough process. We do have a grief and loss forum, but you are right that it would be great if we had more discussions (and for teens). Great suggestion.

MarianaGee July 30th, 2019

@Jill7cups thank you

Out of all my friends I'm the one without a dad and that in itself can be isolating because having fortunately not experienced that loss they struggle to help me and I in turn don't want them to feel uncomfortable or guilty for still having both parents so avoid parental talk

Jill7Cups OP July 31st, 2019

@MarianaGee I'm sure your friends would want to know how things make you feel, especially in relation to the loss of your dad. Many people don't know what to do, especially if they don't have experience with loss. I'm so sorry for your loss, hugs to you. You are always welcome to talk about it here heart

peacefulKoala85 July 31st, 2019

I'll be there yes

syydC July 31st, 2019

I

Jill7Cups OP July 31st, 2019

@syydC welcome to 7 Cups! At 5 Eastern we will open Laura's Office, which is a chatroom that only opens for events. It will happen there.

syydC July 31st, 2019

Hi @Jill7cups

thank you! Ill be there :)

@Jill7cups

Where do I report a problem with Noni?

Will I receive any notification if my application for special badges was rejected?