Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help Wanted: Community-Generated Resources Collection Database Form!

Heather225 January 19th

Our community is a melting pot of creativity, innovation, information and overall great content. We’ve got so much going on (lucky for us!) that it can be difficult to bring it all together and make it easily discoverable

To improve community organization and visibility, we'd like to (over time) compile a list of all of the resources that we are actively circulating. These can be listener resources, member, and leader.

By resources, I’m referring to the many google docs and sheets we as a beautiful patchwork quilt community have generated over the years. Over our 11 years of development, and with the coming and going of leaders, these docs and sheets have multiplied, duplicated, and become outdated, and the goal is for our users to receive the most recent information possible (which is a big feat and always a work-in-progress, I know!).

We're starting small with a suggestion form!

If you're unsure of what constitutes a resource, here are examples:

Master lists
Crisis and Hotlines spreadsheet
New Listener Resources/Links
Listener Primer

Guides
Listener Welcome Pack
Member Welcome Pack

Handbooks
Forum Handbook

If it educates and informs, suggest it! You can submit as many as you like whenever you like HERE.

Thanks for your help!
Heather225 OP January 19th

For now, this will be slowly worked on by me and I will invite folks to help sort them out once we've got a good amount of submissions!

CalmRosebud January 20th

@Heather225

Hi, Heather,

I don't want to work on this, but I've got a good and organized mind.

My mind is telling me that there are two general categories of information you are seeking, both "in relations to 7 cups":

1. internal

2. external

From what I'm reading, I'm gathering almost that you are seeking mostly internal information that has been generated by volunteer users.

Please clarify.

Kindly,

Rose

Heather225 OP January 21st

that’s correct! gonna slowly work on finding them through folks sharing them to help boost their visibility.

heathermarie95 January 23rd

@Heather225

thank you for sharing! i will definitely find some New Jersey hotlines so we can include those :D 

Heather225 OP January 23rd

@heathermarie95

That'd be awesome! Thank you!