Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

BEAMS!

GlenM June 3rd, 2019

Life is often filled with challenges. When we face those challenges, it can be helpful to know that there are people thinking about you and rooting you on. I often have to face difficult problems or meet with people thta can have a big impact on 7 Cups. When I do, and I feel uncertain, I ask the team to send beams. This helps me feel supported.

Today, I thought it might be good to expand this idea to the community and to get your thoughts on the idea. This is a little different, but similar to when people say - Im thinking about you or Im praying for you. It is that sense/feel that people are sending positive energy your way and wishing/willing that you are going to overcome and get to a good spot.

Below, please share any thoughts on the idea. Additionally, lets start this as a beams thread. If you want beams, ask for them. Ill start.

Ive got a meeting on Saturday morning with an influential person that could help us increase awareness of 7 Cups and the work we do. Please send beams!

MidnightRaven999 June 3rd, 2019

@GlenM ohhh, i LOVE this idea! Sending beams your way Glen!

im pretty stressed out right now honestly, with my new team just starting up and having some complications, and other stuff in my real life, so if some peeps could send me some beams too, and i'll send some back, that would be awesome sauce! heart

Erato June 3rd, 2019

@MidnightRaven999 Aww! I hope things get sorted for you soon, raven. *sends beams and pizza*

GlenM OP June 3rd, 2019

@MidnightRaven999 right back at you! beams for less stress and more success with the new team!

June 3rd, 2019

@MidnightRaven999

sending beams to the winged one!

BlindGrapefruit June 4th, 2019

@MidnightRaven999

Sending beams your way <3

Jill7Cups June 4th, 2019

@MidnightRaven999 beams! You've got this! ⚡️

dbubblepuff June 9th, 2019

@MidnightRaven999 *sending beams in your way*❤️

SoulfullyAButterfly June 3rd, 2019

@GlenM incoming beams your way!

I would like some beams for my final exams beginning on the 11th of June. It has been a stressful semester and I would like to keep my progress upbeat. Beams would be great for my health too, I definitely beamieve that my full plate can become lighter with this awesome idea you have started. Thanks!

Your wings already exist, all you need to do is fly!

GlenM OP June 3rd, 2019

@SoulfullyAButterfly - sending you beams to do well on your exams!

Jill7Cups June 3rd, 2019

MOON BEAMS to everyone who sees this!

moon beams are the most magical, positive, and powerful beams of the universe according to Jill

GlenM OP June 3rd, 2019

@Jill7cups I'll take them :)

@Jill7cups *Supported by instinctive research and findings brought to you by SoulfullyAButterfly incorporations.

royalAngel87 June 3rd, 2019

@GlenM Go for it Glen.... Spread the beams... ✨ ✨ 🌟 🌟!!!!

rebecca947 June 3rd, 2019

@GlenM

*sending beams your way!*

Id love some beams sent my way for my final exams, and hoping Ill pass my units! Its been a tough year already, and I really just want a pass!!

@rebecca947 Reb, bouncing my beams back at ya, same wishes, may we both succeed!

rebecca947 June 3rd, 2019

@SoulfullyAButterfly

*sending big beams to you!* Good luck! xx I'm sure you'll smash it!

GlenM OP June 3rd, 2019

@rebecca947 sending beams that you'll do well on finals! I remember those days...a long time ago!

dbubblepuff June 9th, 2019

@rebecca947

*Sending beams of wisdom, positivity and whatever it is needed for you to excel in exam!* You've got this! Goodluck!❤️

June 3rd, 2019

@GlenM

sending beams and many to you and yours.......which includes your loved ones in your offline world and all of us at 7-cups

@GlenM sending thousand of beams. I liked it!

Rosiescuppatea June 3rd, 2019

Great thread! :D Sending lots of BEAMS.

Good luck with your meeting!

osualel1004 June 4th, 2019

@GlenM This is a great idea! Sending you beams.

WhiteAlbatros June 4th, 2019

@GlenM Sending beams to everyone!!!😆

Sorry for sending it millions times. I was making sure everyone got a beam🤗

LittleMissJoy June 4th, 2019

I'm keen for BEAMSS!!!😁

great idea Glen. I support this idea 100%

Jill7Cups June 4th, 2019

@LittleMissJoy ⚡️BEAMS⚡️

LittleMissJoy June 4th, 2019

@Jill7cups

Sending you a enlightenedBEAM enlightenedback

xx

anChoredtRain June 4th, 2019

I like lasor BEAMS!

Jill7Cups June 4th, 2019

@anChoredtRain

Butterflee June 4th, 2019

@Jill7cups purrrrfect🤗

SmileyPower June 4th, 2019

@GlenM

Thats very nice and creative! I like this idea!

-sends Beams and ice cream-

Jill7Cups June 4th, 2019

@SmileyPower we send each other beams all the time in the "office"! I like this beams & ice cream business. Has a nice ring to it.

SmileyPower June 4th, 2019

@Jill7cups

awe thats so cool! Ice cream gives a sparkle to those beams lol cheeky

@GlenM BEAMS going to you Glen!🤗 The meeting will be succesful because you always have been successful in everything you do and 7cups is revolutionary and unique! Even if they don't write, I am sure that the majority on 7cups looking for help now or in the past or those to come always send you BEAMS in their own way even subconsciuosly for having the inspiration and the courage and strength to create 7cups!

BEAMS!🤗

GlenM OP June 4th, 2019

@Butterflee thanks! Team effort! Community wide effort! We've got an amazing group of people working hard to make a difference. I appreciate all of you for aligning, encouraging, and being there. We are going to figure this out a step at a time!

@GlenM I feel so honoured and humble that you took time to thank me🤗🤗🤗. That is something else...More BEAMS Glen! And BEAMS all on 7cups!

BlindGrapefruit June 4th, 2019

@GlenM

We are working very hard in Disability Support to grow and take our community to the next level. We have some challenges to overcome, but we also have a fantastic team and excellent leadership. Most of all, we have so much love and support within our community. I hope that we do not lose any ground in terms of compassion as we grow and reach our goals. Please send Beams!

Jill7Cups June 4th, 2019

@BlindGrapefruit your team is doing great work! BEAMS!