Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Quarterly Community Survey (January 2024)

Heather225 January 10th

Happy New Year! We're entering 7 Cups 11th year - isn't that incredible? I want to thank every one of you for the compassion you exhibit every day caring for one another and the patience you've given us as we continue to grow through the path of problems and work together to bring you an even better 7 Cups.

Every quarter we run a community-wide survey to gather information on quality, morale, overall satisfaction, and identity improvement opportunities.

Please take a moment to provide your feedback, if you have any, and help us continue to enrich your 7 Cups experience (click me!)

Heather225 OP January 10th

Accepting responses until January 18th!

Antonio7Cups February 11th

@Heather225 

It is closed.

Heather225 OP February 12th

Yes it closed on January 18th

@Heather225

11th year, gooodness wow!😮

Thank youu for the encouraging reminder, H and for everything you do for the community.❤

A shout out to everyone here for doing their best too, you are, therefore, this community is. Sooo grateful for each one of youu.❤

Onto the survey now hehe!

listener07153 January 11th

We're grateful for YOU! lovely @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@listener07153

Aww thank youuu, you replying so kindly is yet another reminder of how awesome our community is.🥰

pooh-butterfly.gif

listener07153 January 27th

Awww, love you :) @Sunisshiningandsoareyou You're one of the people that make this community shine even brighter than it already does and that's saying something! :) You ARE OUR BEAM of sunshine! :) 

@listener07153

Aww melting my heart now hehe, thank youuu for your kindness. Sending lots of sunnshine and hugs your way!🤗💖

WorkingitThrough2 January 11th

@Heather225

Thank you for asking and all that everyone does to make this a pretty good site😊

cyanPlatypus6370 January 11th

@WorkingitThrough2... "A pretty good site"???   Oh dear.  Are we not always shooting for T-E-R-R-I-F-I-C ? Right, we might not always get there, but ...hmm.  I'll go add my 2c to the survey now :)  

Thanks for your comment and reading, Working.  <3 Platy 

cyanPlatypus6370 January 11th

7cups, We're...  you-got-this-great.gif  !  Thanks Tony :)

listener07153 January 11th

HA. HA, HA. love this :) @cyanPlatypus6370 

Quintessence16 January 11th

Wow, it's 11 years

Thanks to every listener who was here to help and that are no longer here due to something that happened in the long run, and to those who are still here to volunteer their time to members. Thanks

Thanks listener

Thanks members

Thanks supporters

Thanks, 7 Cups

Quintessence Cares🩵🎀

cyanPlatypus6370 January 13th

@Jodie2005 - Not a great option.  7cups is semi anonymous and sharing phone numbers or contact information is prohibited.  The reasons are many, but mainly for all (L)isteners' and (m)embers' safety and more safety!  Do you know of the helplines available in your area?  I know in the USA now we have a national help talk line - the number is just 988.  On cell phone or land line or online/website too!  Anywhere in USA, the 988 number will get you connected. :)  Platy 

cyanPlatypus6370 January 13th

@Jodie2005  If you've time, please check out the: https://www.7cups.com/forum/safe7cups/  Safety section in our Forum :)  #Safe7cups  @7cupsCommunity  @ASilentObserver  @AuRewolf  @Heather225

anonySummer5462 January 13th

Hi,

Thanks for this app. Really wonderful.

I can be myself here. Can be vulnerable also.

It helped me to improve and heal a lot.

Your noni, very brilliant also.

Please add option where member can chat with a member.

Sometimes i want to delete my thread also. No option for that. Please add that too if possible😊

I hope you have a good day♥️

AffyAvo January 30th

@anonySummer5462 If you want something deleted you can use this form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePF0i2FXJndT8X0SlZAzqaTawHaBvc_H8yUGeoH4chbm5tPg/viewform

Heather225 OP January 31st

@AffyAvo

Thanks for catching this, Affy!

LovingPeacefulHeart January 13th

@Heather225 Done!! <3

selfconfidentHuman2571 January 15th

I am knew but it helps me a lot. This is stupide bit talking to the bot/IA helps me a lot to reflect and feel Les alone. Thank you so much!!!!!

Heather225 OP January 16th

@selfconfidentHuman2571

our bot, Noni? not stupid at all! Noni is a great companion to spend time with and if she's helping you out that's our goal! she is an addition to all the other support avenues we offer and i'm very glad you're finding use in Noni. also, if you need any guidance getting around, i'm here for you too. welcome to 7 Cups!

Blythe98 January 17th

Hello there, love 7 Cups of Tea.  Is it possible for us to get Relationship Support group chatroom back?  Some of us use it regularly to provide relationship support and to help heal from broken relationships.  

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Heather225 OP January 19th

@Blythe98

Hi! I am tagging in @ASilentObserver to assist.

ASilentObserver January 19th

@Heather225 Thank you H for the tag. @Blythe98 thank you for reaching out. Relationship Support is 24/7 Group Chat, so in case by mistake it gets closed, you can reach out to the community mod on shift to get the help of re-opening the relationship support. I appreciate you and others in the group chat for constant support, empowerment and courage to share you all bring for everyone. Thank you for leading the relationship support with care and compassion. <3