Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

On a journey of healing

wintertuolis September 1st

I have been experiencing self-harm triggers last time I cut myself was 2 days ago but one of my friends and my parents saw it and gave me a lecture Since then I have been thinking of healing. I don't want to be a burden I want to be strong enough to deal with everything 
and day 2 of staying clean! I didn't touch my cutter or try to harm myself 

SoulSun808 September 1st

Hello, @wintertuolis, nice to meet you. I'm so proud of you for being clean for 2 days. 

Some might think it's not much, but as someone who lived this as well, I can understand how special 2 days can feel. 

The first time trying to stop and change is truly a special moment. I hope the people around you are as proud as I am and support you on your journey of healing. 

And i hope that you will find the streng to continue to heal. It might be a long way, but I promise you it's worth it. 

I'm proud of you, take care and I feel so honored to meet such a strong person like you. I belive in you! 🤗

Take care 😘

wintertuolis OP September 2nd

@SoulSun808

This comment made me so happy! (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ) I know right it's so special.

And thank you so much for giving your kind words! I hope you are doing well too! 
Keep smiling \( ̄︶ ̄*\))

SoulSun808 September 2nd

@wintertuolis I'm happy, if you're feeling happy ♡ 

Also you seem to be a very kind and nice person. Thank you for being so positive. 

Keep that, it's a wonderful quality. ♡ 

Your words warm my heart, yes im doing good. Thanks for asking. ^^

Kristynsmama September 7th

@wintertuolis

congrats on 2 whole days of no self harm!  That’s an amazing beginning and first step to healing.  It takes a lot of work and it sounds like you are ready and willing to try to recover.  What’s one thing you can do when the urges hit to distract yourself?

~Kristy

wintertuolis OP Thursday

@Kristynsmama

Thank you so much! I have been staying clean for 15 days and am proud of myself. I distract myself from my drawing studying or doing whatever can keep me busy!

I hope you are doing well~!

JanusPi September 9th

@wintertuolis 

Hiii, it’s been a few days longer now, I hope you’re still on the road of recovery! Even if it’s 2 or 3 days, it is a huge accomplishment! The thought of stopping is already a step forward. I’ve been through this and it’s a hard but satisfying journey! The thing that helps me the most is distracting myself with something I love (coding, yes I am a nerd🥹). I fully believe in you and I hope you live a fulfilling life 🥰💕.

wintertuolis OP Thursday

@JanusPi

Thank you so much!! now I am staying strong too! It really helped when I decided not to do it!

(Hugs for you I hope you are doing well now <3) Don't worry I am a nerd too!! 

WhiteAura9 September 9th

@wintertuolis

Thank you so much for sharing this with me. It sounds like you’ve been through an incredibly tough time, and I want to acknowledge just how strong you are for reaching out and working towards healing. The fact that you’ve made it two days clean is truly remarkable. It takes immense courage and inner strength to take such a significant step, and you should be incredibly proud of yourself.

I can imagine that having your friends and parents react the way they did might have felt overwhelming and added to your stress. Please know that their concern likely comes from a place of love, even if it didn’t feel supportive. It’s perfectly okay to need time and space to process their reactions and to focus on your own path to healing.

You’re not a burden at all. Your feelings are valid, and your efforts to manage them are incredibly brave. Seeking support, whether through friends, family, or a professional, is a sign of strength, not weakness. You’re showing a lot of resilience by choosing to stay clean and by taking steps to address these triggers.

Continue to be gentle with yourself and recognize the progress you’re making. Healing is a journey with its own ups and downs, but every small step forward is a testament to your strength and determination. You’re worthy of support and care, and you’re making important strides towards a healthier and more fulfilling life. Keep going—you’re doing incredibly well.

Take care.

wintertuolis OP Thursday

@WhiteAura9

😭Thank you so much for your kind words! I felt like I needed to hear those words! Yep I am staying clean and I am keeping myself busy from thoughts. Thank you again! I hope you are doing well too!

Take care~!

WhiteAura9 Friday

@wintertuolis

Please feel free to reach out to me anytime you need.