Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Summer trip

SoulSun808 July 8th, 2023

Almost one year ago, I got to know that we're going on a trip and now it's time, tomorrow we're gonna go. I sh for more than 2 years now and I hate that this trip need to be placed in the summer. I'm not used to be away from home and the possibility to sh. I did it almost regularly but I try to bring nothing with me to hurt myself. It's going to be hard I know. I'm scared and I don't know how to get through this and let it be a normal trip. I just wished there were someone who stopped me when I sh the first time, it became an addiction.

Optimisticempath July 10th, 2023

@SoulSun808 it would be really great if no one had to resort to sh in the first place πŸ’•

I can understand how stressful this situation must be .. are there any alternate ways to cope you can keep handy during the trip? you deserve a good trip tho so I really hope you can enjoy yourself πŸ’•

SoulSun808 OP July 10th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Optimisticempath July 23rd, 2023

@SoulSun808 I think your message didn't come through πŸ˜…

how did the trip go? if ok to ask

SoulSun808 OP July 27th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

I said that I would really be greatful if I didn't need to hide myself.

And yeah the trip was fine, I just said I am hurt at my arm and luckily no one asked weird questions. I felt terrible to lie to my friends, but it's over and now I don't have to explain anything because of the trip anymore. Also thanks for the support.

Optimisticempath July 27th, 2023

@SoulSun808 it would be nice for sure <3 im glad it is over now, you did what you could sometimes lying feel awful but it feels necessary to escape out of a situation especially as sensitive as this , you tried and im proud of you for that <3