Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Road to recovery (TW : self harm)

Stormandshelter July 2nd

I really need to keep a check on my sh thoughts. So, I might use this space to check the frequency of my thoughts and how many times I end up doing it. Yesterday, I made an attempt but it wasn't anything bad so I'm hoping I'm able to keep my emotions in check.

Kristynsmama July 3rd

@Stormandshelter

i am so glad that you feel like this is a safe place for you to check in.  How were your thoughts today?

Stormandshelter OP July 4th

Not as extreme but I know they're always in the back of my mind... sometimes they take over. Other times I'm able to have some control although I have been feeling sick because of that particular day where I was too stressed out

Apeatrice July 11th

@Stormandshelter

Hugs fr (if accepted ofc)

I' m so proud of you fr (I also struggle with sh...) Lets have faith, together we can do this.

Stormandshelter OP July 28th

Thank you❤️

Hugs back!!

Hope we recover soon🌻

Stormandshelter OP August 1st

31 July

Ended up doing it again. And in a visible place this time. Good part is that I told my mom about it but I had the worst day ever yesterday. I'm tired but I won't give up.

Apeatrice August 1st

@Stormandshelter

Hugs tight fr. Love the resilience🦾

Stormandshelter OP August 1st

Hugs back🫂

Thank you! We will fight back

Kristynsmama August 2nd

@Stormandshelter

im proud of you for not giving up and for telling your mom.  Have you been able to identify the thoughts that triggered the behavior?

Stormandshelter OP August 2nd

Yes, I could. I can't help them though..it was something about my family and I felt helpless..

I'm better today. Thank you for asking 💛

Stormandshelter OP 1 day ago

@Stormandshelter

Updates: Clean for a month🤎

BlueDarkAurora 1 day ago

@Stormandshelter Thank you for sharing this <3 so proud of you.

Stormandshelter OP 24 hours ago

@BlueDarkAurora

Thank you! <3