Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Re-introduction to Safety Quizzes!

ASilentObserver July 26th, 2023

Hello everyone,

We are reintroducing and reviving the safety quizzes. They were introduced earlier by Power and @Heather225!

The goal of these quizzes is to learn about safety through quizzes and spread safety awareness in the community. The important thing about these quizzes is that they are form-based and auto-graded to ensure one gets the result as soon as they complete the quiz. It will allow everyone to test their understanding and knowledge related to safety. If you do not know the correct answer to a question, the quiz will let you know what is the right answer as well to keep you well informed for the future. Another unique element of these quizzes is that regardless of what time zone you are in, you can take this quiz to test your knowledge. As well as share it with fellow users (both listeners and members) you know.

We will be reviving the old quizzes first so everyone is able to take them and then we will add more quizzes on different safety scenarios. If you have any feedback, suggestions, or scenarios on safety, please let us know through the feedback section in the quiz itself.

▶️
Who can participate?

Anyone can take this quiz. Even if you are a regular user, then also welcome to take part in it. Because it will act as a reminder for you.

▶️
How can one participate?

We will be rolling out one quiz every week and alerting it. You could take the quiz and share your score in this thread! Also, tag any 3 users you know to invite them to take the quiz as well.

Please remember these quizzes are created to fill the safety knowledge gaps to ensure we as a community are on the same page and well-aligned. It is also a way to learn in a fun way and celebrate your knowledge with everyone in the community.

On this note! here is the first quiz to attempt!

Take it here! (Click the link)

Let us know your score in this thread!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 26th, 2023

Sooooo glad to see these back! A great way to refresh our knowledge! Thankyouuu, Obzieee!❤️

RiggsMortis July 26th, 2023

Oop, I only got twelve thanks to dyslexia and misreading 😂😂 that’s okay though.

CharlieDont37 July 26th, 2023

@RiggsMortis

Cheer Up!

I received a solid 10 out of 16, due I suppose, to I do not know what - 'Je ne sais quoi'.

Gettingbettertoday July 26th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

12/16

OnlyDarkness July 26th, 2023

@ASilentObserver 8 out of sixteen I guess I don’t belong on 7 cups anymore . If I ever did in the first place .

YourCaringConfidant July 26th, 2023

@OnlyDarkness Don't think like that please. Your presence is certainly wanted on 7cups and you belong here. ♡ Don't focus on what you got wrong. Look at what you do know. :) I'm proud of you. The ones you did not get, I hope you look it as a learning opportunity so you can know for the future. The quiz is just something fun to take, Darkness. You did fine. ♡

ASilentObserver OP July 26th, 2023

@OnlyDarkness oh you are halfway there! darkness. you certainly did well. And this is something for us to learn. You did well and learned. So we progressed together. You doing great and we are all here with you to guide and support as well. <3 you are not alone.

CharlieDont37 July 26th, 2023

@OnlyDarkness

Gosh, I know how you feel.

After taking some of the quizzes and seeing the results - well - It does not even help me that some of the other quizzes are 'Open Book'. Oh, well. I will aim for a legit - 4 out of 16 next time!!! Perhaps there is a probation period or study hall.

glowingPond July 26th, 2023

@ASilentObserver I did 14!! I messed up the cursing one, I thought 7 Cups guidelines were stricter! eheh

ASilentObserver OP July 26th, 2023

@glowingPond congratulations pond. you did well. We are learning together :D

SnowyForest26 July 26th, 2023

@ASilentObserver 16 of 16!

ASilentObserver OP July 28th, 2023

@SnowyForest26 High five Snowy. You aced it <3 Thank you for taking it.

gingermittenz July 26th, 2023

12 out of 16. Not bad for a newbie. :)

@gingermittenz welcome to 7cups Ginger. Glad to have you here with us. High fivee. you did great.

Peacefulsea2000 July 26th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

14 of 16, it looks like I kinda curse a bit much

Peacefulsea2000 July 26th, 2023

@Peacefulsea2000

* in real life (just to be clear)

@Peacefulsea2000 thank you for taking it sea. High five. You did well. We are all learning something everyday.

CaringSub July 27th, 2023

Got 14 of 16. I guess I'm paying attention - 🤷‍♀️

@AnxiousSub2023 you did well Anxious. thank you for taking it. <3

Optimisticempath July 27th, 2023

just took the quiz thankyou for imparting knowledge about guidelines and safety in cups 💕 @ASilentObserver

I also wanna say to everyone else feeling hesitant to try because you are worried you'll score less, you aren't being tested here .. no one's gonna reprimand you for not knowing something about here or being fully sure of it. it's so we see what we already know and learn something about what didn't 💕 your awesome and you belong to cups no matter what scored you get!

@Optimisticempath thank you for taking it empath. <3

anthystruly July 28th, 2023

@ASilentObserver i got an 8 out of 16, seems im not very safe on here

@feefus that is okay Fee. important thing is you tried and you did well. We are all learning and progressing together. Safety is something we all need to learn and share with each other. Thank you for taking it. We got this.

bubb1e July 28th, 2023

6/16🙊 seems that i got the lowest score here

luckily i hardly talk here or i would be really unsafe here😂

@bubb1e that is okay bubble. you did well for trying and you got some right too. So progress! We learned. And please do participate more and we would love to see you around more and learn with you.

chronicallymikayla July 28th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

glad to see these back! I got a 14/16 due to a misread :)

@chronicallymikayla no worries kayla. you did well. thank you for taking it

WorkingitThrough2 August 11th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

I took the test😊

Thank you