Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

See subscribed threads?

HappyMeekrat October 28th, 2016

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but is there a place where I can see all of the threads I'm subscribed to?

Phthalo October 28th, 2016

I don't think there is, although that would be a good suggestion. I get all these notifications from old threads that I forgot to uncheck "subscribe" when posting and it would be nice to do a cleanout of my subscribed threads...

HappyMeekrat OP October 28th, 2016

Thanks for the response, @Phthalo. It would be a nice addition to the site.

SilentSerenityy October 28th, 2016

@HappyMeekrat

I moved your thread to a more appropriate section.

Also, you currently can't see subscribed threads, but you can make a suggestion to 7 Cups here to incorporate it in future!

RarelyCharlie October 28th, 2016

On a listener's My Settings page there is a Manage Subscriptions button, and it goes to a Manage Subscriptions page. But the page is empty, as you can see. Well, it's empty when I go there. I don't know why it exists if it doesn't work. Maybe there was a time when it worked. Maybe @KrinktheMellowUnicorn can tell us more.

@HappyMeekrat

Molly0895 December 1st, 2016

I am trying to cancel my subscription but the manage subscription tab isn't working. Why can't I do that?

limegreenKite8869 June 26th, 2017

I got a notification of someone responding to a thread I posted, but when I go there I can't see there comment. How can I change this?